• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

800 ISIS Rats Encircled (1 Viewer)

PakPuk

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Screenshot_33.jpg

Around 800 ISIS terrorists have been encircled by the Syrian Arab Army east of Aleppo with the assistance of the Russian air force. The terrorists are now cut off from supply while the Army continues to close in on terrorist positions.

I can see form the map that the Syrian Army is advancing towards Palmyra, hopefully they can quickly take the city and preserve what artifacts and ruins remain.

I can see form the map that the Syrian Army is advancing towards Palmyra, hopefully they can quickly take the city and preserve what artifacts and ruins remain.

I doubt anything remains. When ISIS know they will be defeated and they withdraw they destroy everything.

View attachment 67197380

Around 800 ISIS terrorists have been encircled by the Syrian Arab Army east of Aleppo with the assistance of the Russian air force. The terrorists are now cut off from supply while the Army continues to close in on terrorist positions.

Good news!

Why is it again that we need to send US military troops to fight ISIS?

Justice happened to him.

I would like justice rolled out to all criminals who rule over nations... then we would have no world leaders.

I think that is good news but I object to the term 'rats'.

They maybe ****ed up ISIS troops, but they are still humans and should be treated as such.

Dehumanizing the enemy is old, useless and wrong.

I hope it becomes a small-scale Falaise Gap. Cut off their escape, and once they are fixed in place, destroy them all with armor, artillery, and air power.

If this is true, and thats always a big if when Damascus or Moscow is the source of information, I hope they manage to inflict massive casualties on each other before the pocket is destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom