• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 Black Men Kidnapp and Beat White Man

Why does everyone seem more concerned about the race aspect of this? Yeah, targeting someone because of their race is bad, but targeting special needs individuals is orders of magnitude worse. That is the worst part of this story.

I think targeting ANYONE is the worst part of this story. The depravity and lack of morality one must have to inflict this torture upon anyone else and so callously upload it to social media like it's a big joke.

Nobody here can see your PM's except for the sender and the recipient.

That's why it's called a 'private' message. :)

And thats why on a public forum I dont like private messages

Anything I have to say is open to the public to read

Btw: im not criticizing Master Po. Most people use private messages on this forum and I dont expect them to be just like me

Last edited:
I think targeting ANYONE is the worst part of this story. The depravity and lack of morality one must have to inflict this torture upon anyone else and so callously upload it to social media like it's a big joke.

I bet all 4 are welfare babies

I am curious,, Does anyone know what kind of time these thugs will be facing?

As far as the one girls kid(or kids) maybe they will get to be in a good home now... I have my doubts that she was a good mother..

The 2 guys just look like they belong in prison...

djl

I guess it's never too soon to exploit a tragedy just to slip in a Trump insult. :roll:

I just want to see if Trump will send out a tweet today because I hurt her feelings.

I am curious,, Does anyone know what kind of time these thugs will be facing?

As far as the one girls kid(or kids) maybe they will get to be in a good home now... I have my doubts that she was a good mother..

The 2 guys just look like they belong in prison...

djl

They can be convicted and still get a light sentence

Particularly with the short attention span of the public

With this specific case? I don't know. If I had to bet a dollar on it I would say hate crime charges will brought. But I'm not any more confident than that. I don't know how these things go but maybe it would be used as a bargaining chip to get them to plea.

It's hard to see why the prosecution would need to engage in any plea bargaining. It's not as if the evidence were questionable--the perpetrators recorded their crimes for all to see. It's even known that they stole a van to aid in kidnapping him.

Stop attacking me! ;)

Just reading these microaggressions has made my inner child feel icky and invalidated. Stop the madness! It's bad enough that I feel collective guilt for being part of the awful racist society that provoked these young African-Americans into acting out inappropriately in this way. I only hope adequate grief counseling is being provided for them--THEY are the true victims.

I just want to see if Trump will send out a tweet today because I hurt her feelings.

Are you on a first name basis with Trump?

i guess i am going to have to make myself very clear here to you.

i am attacking no one, i said already that if the story was reversed white on black the posting makeup [political lean] of the thread would be different

that is not an attack on anyone.

Whatever, moving on.

It's hard to see why the prosecution would need to engage in any plea bargaining. It's not as if the evidence were questionable--the perpetrators recorded their crimes for all to see. It's even known that they stole a van to aid in kidnapping him.

Sometimes plea bargaining is about saving resources. It costs money and manpower to prosecute a case, even when you know you will win. I don't believe that should play a part in the decision making process, but it is what it is. But fortunately it doesn't look to be the case here.

You don't think they omitted race because 4 blacks assaulted 1 white? Of course not, it's just an innocent oversight.

But if it had been 4 whites assaulting a black guy, they would have been all over that. They're racist, but only the liberal kind of racist.

No, not really. That's why I call him Trump.

Ah. If he doesn't know you then why would he tweet about you - or were you being facetious?

Martin was black, Obama played the race card AND the media tried to turn it into a racial issue - the NYT called Zimmerman a "white hispanic", whatever the F that is - and MsNBC edited the 911 call Zimmerman made to make it seem that Zimmerman was following him because he was black. #whyTrumpWon

Hilary had Martin's mom and the gentle-giant-good-kid guy's Mom from Ferguson with her on the campaign instead of umemployed workers from rust belt states. #whyHilaryLost

I think its because martin was black and obama played the race card

In cultural marxism, blacks can't be racist. The media loves that ****.

But if it had been 4 whites assaulting a black guy, they would have been all over that. They're racist, but only the liberal kind of racist.

FAKE Headline. The actual CNN headline is "4 arrested in beating broadcast on Facebook Live". The race of the attackers is only mentioned once, halfway down the page, and in the context of the 'victim' being white, and the other 'people' being black. Not attackers, assaulters, beaters, kidnappers. But 'people'.

Now, race may not have anything to do with this, even though the kidnappers said '**** white people'. But you know very well that were the races reversed, the headline would be 'White Men who are WHITE beat innocent black man, because they are racist WHITE racists"

Facebook Live beating leads to 4 arrests - CNN.com

Put this in your pipe and smoke it........

A community on edge’: Town torn apart by sexual assault accusations against football players

It is a town in turmoil, thrust into national headlines by a tale of racially charged violence and negligence graphically detailed in a $10 million lawsuit the McDaniels filed last week against the 230-student school district. The suit claims that three players on the high school football team sexually assaulted a mentally disabled teammate — a son of the McDaniels — with a coat hanger, which they kicked deep into his rectum. The three alleged assailants are white; the McDaniels’ son is black.

The McDaniels sought legal help soon after the alleged Oct. 22 assault, which the suit says followed months of escalating race-based bullying that coaches and administrators allegedly ignored.

The tormenters, allegedly led by football star John R.K. Howard, a transplant from Texas with ties to a prominent Dietrich family, forced the victim to recite words to a racist song, called him racist names and, in full view of coaches, physically fought him as part of a “toughening up” program until he fell down unconscious, the lawsuit claims. The players were expelled in November and criminally charged in March.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...p-top_3:homepage/story&utm_term=.a5cab7442f59

Headline there reads "football players", and guess what, the poor "teen football player" walks free......

Idaho teen football player walks free after sodomizing black disabled teammate with wire hanger

The white ringleader of a horrific sexual assault of a mentally disabled black teen will avoid jail time and escape classification as a sex offender after pleading guilty to a lesser charge......

......The attack occurred on Oct. 23, 2015, when Howard and Tanner Ward, along with a third juvenile student, pretended to offer the victim a hug, then held him down and sodomized him with a coat hanger. KTVB reports “a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”

The assault followed several months of race-related discrimination levied against the victim, who was adopted by a Dietrich, Idaho family when he was a child. The 18-year old victim was reportedly called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken-eater “ and the N-word by his teammates. Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK,” KTVB reports.....

Idaho teen football player walks free after sodomizing black disabled teammate with wire hanger

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...t-football-post1065912217.html#post1065912217

:thinking Where is the outrage ?

Back
Top Bottom