• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2024 Happiest Countries

Hahaha.... you picked out the single country with the highest immigrant population.
One.
The list still looks like a list of the whitest countries in the world.
LOL
It's not just one. The US also has a large immigrant/visible minority population.

Although it's not in the top 20 it's still high on the list of happiest countries.

It's not just one. The US also has a large immigrant/visible minority population.

Although it's not in the top 20 it's still high on the list of happiest countries.
Thanks for the non answer.
The list still contains overwhelmingly high white populations and mono culture.

Thanks for the non answer.
The list still contains overwhelmingly high white populations and mono culture.
England's visible minority is about 16% and the immigrants 15%.

Since Canada, the US and UK populations are quite diverse is kind of blows your racist theory out of the water.

England's visible minority is about 16% and the immigrants 15%.

Since Canada, the US and UK populations are quite diverse is kind of blows your racist theory out of the water.
Top 10 in your list........

1. Finland - 98% white
2. Denmark - 96% white
3. Iceland - 87% white
4. Sweden - 94% white
5. Israel -
6. Netherlands - 83%
7. Norway - 90%
8. Luxembourg - 88%
9. Switzerland - 84%
10. Australia - 90%

Top 10 in your list........

1. Finland - 98% white
2. Denmark - 96% white
3. Iceland - 87% white
4. Sweden - 94% white
5. Israel -
6. Netherlands - 83%
7. Norway - 90%
8. Luxembourg - 88%
9. Switzerland - 84%
10. Australia - 90%
You can cherry pick until your torch runs out of fuel.

The fact is that there are enough immigrants in highly ranked countries to disprove your position.

You can cherry pick until your torch runs out of fuel.

The fact is that there are enough immigrants in highly ranked countries to disprove your position.
No
I didn't cherry pick at all, I did the opposite.
I chose the top 10.
How on earth is that cherry picking?
YOU cherry picked.
This is funny

As I always say to these lists. If we Finns top it, it just means everyone is miserable.

I've never known Finns to be particularly happy. The happiest people I meet, and being in Vancouver I meet them from all corner of the globe, happen to be Swedes, who must of us find to be most like Canadians. Next to them would be Americans

The most miserable people come from the middle east, the French pretend to be miserable, while Asian's seem to think they have found Nervanha and are delighted at really minor shit.

I don't trust these surveys. We never see who compiled them, when they were take, who took them and what, exactly were the questions.

And I repeat, there is no way in God's universe are more happy than Puerto Ricans. The capital city reeks of diesel fumes 24/7.

And I repeat, there is no way in God's universe are more happy than Puerto Ricans. The capital city reeks of diesel fumes 24/7.
Costa Rica also has a continuous aroma of diesel. And yet they are also happy.

I am guessing you don't have a passport, nor have you traveled.
You are not guessing, you are mindlessly projecting. In my lifetime I have made four transatlantic trips, stayed in Germany for two years, and skied in Germany and Austria. Is that travel enough? Or do I need a flight to the ISS space station?

...he says, knowing nothing of the methodology.
My skepticism is justified, A similar survey once claimed that Cuban healthcare is superior to that of the US.

You are not guessing, you are mindlessly projecting. In my lifetime I have made four transatlantic trips, stayed in Germany for two years, and skied in Germany and Austria. Is that travel enough? Or do I need a flight to the ISS space station?
Been there, done that, great views but the food and the bathrooms aren't that great.

Costa Rica also has a continuous aroma of diesel. And yet they are also happy.
Greece had the worst diesel fumes. Costa Rica is an amazing place, great people, low crime and so much to see. Pura Vida!

My skepticism is justified, A similar survey once claimed that Cuban healthcare is superior to that of the US.
Just going to make stuff up to support your earlier **** up are you.

Wow two whole countries!!!

And you ski!

We're humbled. Columbus should have been so adventurous.

And you ski!

Its like he could write a travel book....or pamphlet.

And you ski!

I only brought it up over a librul questioning whether I have traveled. I appreciate your sarcasm though.

And you ski!

It’s indeed quite impressive. He should write travel guides, or perhaps a book. “A Worldly Man: The @LetsGoBrandon Story.”

Back
Top Bottom