• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 year old beats Tetris

People still play Tetris? Thats news to me.
I do. Free Tetris on the computer. Maybe once a month or so for a couple of games.

This dispels the scientific worry that if Tetris was beaten, the global communications network would crash and the machines would rise up against us.
So far only wireless printers have defeated us.

Recently came across a hack for the popular Galaga game back when it first came out. Kill all but two in Stage 1, then dodge their fire for about 10 to15 minutes. At that point, they'll stop shooting and for the rest of the game enemies won't shoot. Could have saved me quite a few quarters back in the day.

Some interesting speculation whether it was a bug or an intentional cheat put in by someone at Namco.

The Galaga no fire cheat mystery

I do. Free Tetris on the computer. Maybe once a month or so for a couple of games.
Well you live in Kiwistan, so thats not normal.

Well you live in Kiwistan, so thats not normal.
Agreed.

And Beachistan. I have been in the water almost every day for a couple of months, including the last two hours, in the ocean bodysurfing...

Burrito and a glass of Shiraz on the deck... great end to the day.

Back
Top Bottom