• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100,000 sign petition to label BLM a terror group .[W:54]

Re: 100,000 sign petition to label BLM a terror group .

funny ... "TERRORISM is defined as " the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims " ! now open those eyes and take a look around !

Funny... that would include almost every political group we have in this country... the definition used by LEO and other enforcement agencies is a tad different... :peace

You really need to get a grip we are not in a state anarchy or under mod rule, good grief.

Actually...while at this forum you are. :mrgreen:

Actually...while at this forum you are. :mrgreen:

I do not allow the mob to rule, here or anywhere else within my power.
Dang typos.
I see this thread has run it's course.

Moderator's Warning:
Lets stop the sniping folks. Keep to the topic and not each other.

get a compass your lost again .

Is that what you use to get around on your planet?

Sun must be burning hot, hot, hot there . Look for shade and plenty of water , the signs are present ! :lamo

Is that what they tell you on your planet, I Love the heat.

I do not allow the mob to rule, here or anywhere else within my power.

psst...read what you wrote and I quoted/bolded again. you said "mod". ;)

No different than the KKK !

:lamo

except the fact they aren't racist, aren't a terrorist group, dont lynch people based on color and that men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people belong to it

I love failed OPs they are hilarious.

except the fact they aren't racist, aren't a terrorist group, dont lynch people based on color and that men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people belong to it

The KKK doesn't do those things anymore. They're largely just a hate group now. I personally believe that the BLM is a hate group also.

The KKK doesn't do those things anymore. They're largely just a hate group now. I personally believe that the BLM is a hate group also.

since theres cops that belong to it along with men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people who do they hate?

Now if you want to ask me if there are people among BLM or claim to be BLM or are using BLM for cover and those individuals hate people of course my answer is yes those people do in fact exist.
But BLM is not about hate at all.

since theres cops that belong to it along with men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people who do they hate?

Now if you want to ask me if there are people among BLM or claim to be BLM or are using BLM for cover and those individuals hate people of course my answer is yes those people do in fact exist.
But BLM is not about hate at all.

The very name is hate. The people in it shout things like "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!" Shouted by tons of protesters and not just "some people among the BLM"

That's hate pure and simple.

Is that what they tell you on your planet, I Love the heat.

Too much causes well ... you will see hopefully . :lamo

Funny... that would include almost every political group we have in this country... the definition used by LEO and other enforcement agencies is a tad different... :peace

No , not at all funny . :roll:

Moderator's Warning:
Lets stop the sniping folks. Keep to the topic and not each other.

Sorry , got caught up in the moment .

Sorry , got caught up in the moment .

They are racist , they are terrorist , they have and do assault citizens , they threaten police , they have shown the total dislike of whites .

The very name is hate. The people in it shout things like "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!" Shouted by tons of protesters and not just "some people among the BLM"

I disagree that the name is hate. But how anyone can label this as anything BUT hate is beyond me.

"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"

Yes, that's hate. Pure and unadulterated hate. At least some who march with BLM hate policemen. Why does everyone see the need to perfume the pig here?

I disagree that the name is hate. But how anyone can label this as anything BUT hate is beyond me.

"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"

Yes, that's hate. Pure and unadulterated hate. At least some who march with BLM hate policemen. Why does everyone see the need to perfume the pig here?

I label the name as hate because it is racist and racism is hate.

Bold: Gotta admit that was funny. :D I just had a mental image of Miss Piggy putting perfume on when you said that and spraying Kermit the Frog in the process. :D

Too bad more are unable to see what they are perhaps it isn't PC to call them a hate group .

I label the name as hate because it is racist and racism is hate.

Bold: Gotta admit that was funny. :D I just had a mental image of Miss Piggy putting perfume on when you said that and spraying Kermit the Frog in the process. :D

1396377334-blog_miss-piggy-april-fools-image-tps-5b7-5d.jpg

the name is not hate at all, thats just silly
and what you described is exactly what I said, individuals not the movement. And of course thats what the press shows because thats what gets news.

I actually witnessed the one in pittsburgh just a little while ago, have you been to one? . . .I was there because I wanted to see it first hand. NONE of that was done and its not the message of it :shrug:

here a pic of it from the local newspaper but oddly there was no major media about it even though overall it was a few 100 people in a couple different areas.
black-lives-matter-pittsburgh.jpg

again have INDIVIDUALS done what you describe? yep those nutters sure do, they are not BLM has a group but people using it.

Thats why I asked who they hate? since theres cops that belong to it along with men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people and I seen it first hand who do they hate?

What you described is hate in general displayed by individuals, you havent yet said who they hate and showed how?
who are the people in the picture that i witnessed firsthand "hating"

They are racist they are terrorist , they have and do assault citizens , they threaten police , they have shown the total dislike of whites .

sorry facts prove your claims wrong
racists against who since the group continues whites, blacks, asians and latinos LMAO
Facts > than your lies

you are talking about individuals, they do not represent the group . . . Ive been to the local protest here in pittsburgh . . none of that happened

sorry facts prove your claims wrong
racists against who since the group continues whites, blacks, asians and latinos LMAO
Facts > than your lies

you are talking about individuals, they do not represent the group . . . Ive been to the local protest here in pittsburgh . . none of that happened

When did you make up that definition of racism ? :lamo

When did you make up that definition of racism ? :lamo

Translation: you got nothing and cant answer the question, thats what I thought, your post like the OP fails again LMAO
WHy post lies? can you point out where I made up a definition of racism? quote me making up a definition of racism? We'll wait :)
Facts remains BLM =/= Racism

who is BLM racists against and who do they hate?

the name is not hate at all, thats just silly
and what you described is exactly what I said, individuals not the movement. And of course thats what the press shows because thats what gets news.

I actually witnessed the one in pittsburgh just a little while ago, have you been to one? . . .I was there because I wanted to see it first hand. NONE of that was done and its not the message of it :shrug:

here a pic of it from the local newspaper but oddly there was no major media about it even though overall it was a few 100 people in a couple different areas.
View attachment 67204440

again have INDIVIDUALS done what you describe? yep those nutters sure do, they are not BLM has a group but people using it.

Thats why I asked who they hate? since theres cops that belong to it along with men, women, white, black, latin, asian, christians and jewish people and I seen it first hand who do they hate?

What you described is hate in general displayed by individuals, you havent yet said who they hate and showed how?
who are the people in the picture that i witnessed firsthand "hating"

A bunch of idiots that bought into lies in that photo if they are a part of BLM. :shrug:

And yes, the name IS hate as it is a racist name that precludes any other race and implies that only black lives matter. Which is racist. ALL lives matter, not just black.

And this is more than just a few individuals:

And here go to the 1 minute mark and see all the people chanting the "pigs in a blanket" chant.

Those are all BLM folks. Just because you can come up with some protests where this kind of rhetoric isn't said doesn't mean that they're not a part of this crap. Unless you can show those same people condemning these chants? If not then they're just as guilty.

1.) A bunch of idiots that bought into lies in that photo if they are a part of BLM. :shrug:
2.)And yes, the name IS hate as it is a racist name that precludes any other race and implies that only black lives matter. Which is racist. ALL lives matter, not just black.
3.)And this is more than just a few individuals:

4.) And here go to the 1 minute mark and see all the people chanting the "pigs in a blanket" chant.

5.) Those are all BLM folks. Just because you can come up with some protests where this kind of rhetoric isn't said doesn't mean that they're not a part of this crap. Unless you can show those same people condemning these chants? If not then they're just as guilty.

1.) what lies, all i heard and saw were people coming together and trying to preach coming together understanding and how to avoid conflict. (if that all people in the group? OF COURSE NOT, there are some loons out there lol but thats what went on here so Ill have to ask again, what lies?
2.) sorry but thats one of the most retarded things i have heard, it doesnt do that at all that is FACTUALLY only your perception of it. There FACTUALLY nothing in the name that is racist, not one thing. Only the ASSUMPTIONS you have made.
3.) snopes already proved that video is not BLM
4.) so that negates everybody else? interesting . . . so can i use that same mind set to criticize all lefties, democratic, rights, republicans and christians etc? By your logic all lefties hate guns, righties are all tea baggers and racists and christian hate gays. ALl those would be factually inaccurate just like the statement "BLM is hate group is factually inaccurate.
5.) actually it factually does, see #4 . . to even say the statement "they are just as guilty" is one of the most dishonest and hypocritical things I have ever read here. AGain see #4 what you are doing logically is really no different than saying christians hate gays, rights's are racist and lefties hate guns. Sorry but that "assessment" is completely illogical, hypocritical, and factually inaccurate has it gets.

If you want me to say there are nutters in BLM and people using it and people that are part of the problem present I already did so, that is factually true but they are not a hate "GROUP" by any imagination or definition. I know for a fact you are so much better than this.

lastly I notice you STILL HAVE NOT answered my question in anyway whatsoever, so i will ask you AGAIN.

WHO does BLM hate and HOW? please answer, thank you.

Last edited:

1.) what lies, all i heard and saw were people coming together and trying to preach coming together understanding and how to avoid conflict. (if that all people in the group? OF COURSE NOT, there are some loons out there lol but thats what went on here so Ill have to ask again, what lies?

Lies like "Trayvon was murdered!" and "Hands up don't shoot!". And many many more.

2.) sorry but thats one of the most retarded things i have heard, it doesnt do that at all that is FACTUALLY only your perception of it. There FACTUALLY nothing in the name that is racist, not one thing. Only the ASSUMPTIONS you have made.

Does it or does it not refer to only ONE race and by doing so not only ignores all other races but implies that for the BLM only black lives matter? Why is it that the BLM ONLY gets upset when black lives are killed by cops regardless of the circumstances of the shooting? Why don't they list anyone from any other race that were killed by cops on their website?

3.) snopes already proved that video is not BLM

And yet you can hear the protesters yelling for cops to be dead.

4.) so that negates everybody else? interesting . . . so can i use that same mind set to criticize all lefties, democratic, rights, republicans and christians etc? By your logic all lefties hate guns, righties are all tea baggers and racists and christian hate gays. ALl those would be factually inaccurate just like the statement "BLM is hate group is factually inaccurate.

You're being hyperbolic. The "left" and the "democrats" and the republicans etc etc etc are not a large homogenous groups that focus on single issues. The BLM is a group that has focused on one single issue. The killing of blacks (no other race) by cops and the justice/injustice inherent in those shooting.

5.) actually it factually does, see #4 . . to even say the statement "they are just as guilty" is one of the most dishonest and hypocritical things I have ever read here. AGain see #4 what you are doing logically is really no different than saying christians hate gays, rights's are racist and lefties hate guns. Sorry but that "assessment" is completely illogical, hypocritical, and factually inaccurate has it gets.

Nope, not dishonest at all. Until such time as they condemn such chants then I have no problem thinking that they are just as guilty. There are Christians that have condemned bigotry and have accepted gays. There are those on the Right that have condemned racists and there are lefties that have condemned gun control laws. Show me where BLM protestors in your picture have condemned those chants and are concerned with all lives and not just black lives and I will easily exclude them from the rest of BLM.

If you want me to say there are nutters in BLM and people using it and people that are part of the problem present I already did so, that is factually true but they are not a hate "GROUP" by any imagination or definition. I know for a fact you are so much better than this.

When whole protests with hundreds if not thousands of people in it start such chants its not simply a few nutters. Its a whole lotta nutters.

lastly I notice you STILL HAVE NOT answered my question in anyway whatsoever, so i will ask you AGAIN.

WHO does BLM hate and HOW? please answer, thank you.

The whole group is based on blacks getting killed by cops (specifically white cops) while ignoring all other races that are killed by cops. They throw out the chants already discussed and which you have yet to refute. They use statistics to show a false narrative. Statistics that do not tell the whole story. How is that NOT hate? If some stormfronter showed up here at DP and started to claim that blacks are violent and use FBI crime statistics to try and back up his/her assertion what would you do/say? And because of that started chanting "all blacks should be killed" Would you not believe him to be racist? Hateful? Using statistics to show a false narrative? And would you not believe that all Stormfronters are just like this person that came here spewing that? I see no difference between Stormfronters and what the BLM is doing. Both are hate groups and should be condemned.

Back
Top Bottom