• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Quiet On Set” - Nickelodeon documentary

Watching those videos of her so young and so talented, it's sad to know what is going to eventually happen to her. I've read she is doing better and I hope that's true.

I think my daughter said something the other day about her getting a job as a nail tech. She seemed clean and was happy about the job, so good for her.

That being said, that girl is funny as ****, and it’s a shame that she’s not still in the business. On the other hand, the business almost destroyed her, so she’s probably happier this way.

Hard to believe this is the same girl, though. 😢

IMG_5589.jpeg

Now you’re moving the goalposts. Sorry - I thought engaging with you on something non-political would make it easier to deal with you, but apparently it doesn’t.

You have to wonder what fathers would allow that kind of treatment, yelling, sneaking anything, providing alcohol, innuendo, "behind closed doors" coaching, etc. of their daughters. Or sons. You know, just blow it off as "that's no big deal in life," etc.

You have to wonder what fathers would allow that kind of treatment, yelling, providing alcohol, innuendo, "behind closed doors" coaching of their daughters. You know, just blow it off as "that's no big deal in life," etc.

Right. “It happens to everybody.” 🙄

Back
Top Bottom