• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Call Back Trump,” Prime Minister of Hungary on How to End Ukraine War

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What’s your problem with Vicki O ?

Self-proclaimed "progressive liberals" are now all McCarthyite warmongers determined to bring wayward East Europeans to heel

Joe McCarthy must be laughing in his grave

Self-proclaimed "progressive liberals" are now all McCarthyite warmongers determined to bring wayward East Europeans to heel

Joe McCarthy must be laughing in his grave
That was a lot of gibberish in one sentence. Self proclaimed progressive liberals? Why would someone need to proclaim themselves to be 2 things that are essentially the same thing? And McCarthyite warmongers?
Wasn't McCarthy the one calling everyone else out as being under communist influence like so many republicans do now?

That was a lot of gibberish in one sentence. Self proclaimed progressive liberals? Why would someone need to proclaim themselves to be 2 things that are essentially the same thing?
Straw Man -- where did I claim progressive and liberal are different?

Only a moronic idiot would think like that.

Buckeye85 replies: "That was a lot of gibberish in one sentence. Moronic idiot? Why would someone need to proclaim 2 things that are essentially the same thing? "

🙄

And McCarthyite warmongers?
Wasn't McCarthy the one calling everyone else out as being under communist influence like so many republicans do now?
No, it's the Democrat Left who keep calling everyone a Kremlin agent. McCarthyite, Heal Thyself

Straw Man -- where did I claim progressive and liberal are different?

Only a moronic idiot would think like that.

Buckeye85 replies: "That was a lot of gibberish in one sentence. Moronic idiot? Why would someone need to proclaim 2 things that are essentially the same thing? "

🙄

No, it's the Democrat Left who keep calling everyone a Kremlin agent. McCarthyite, Heal Thyself
Why quote what you are responding to without reading/comprehending what you are responding to? You are the one who typed "self proclaimed progressive liberals." I asked why anyone would use two largely synonymous terms to proclaim themselves anything.
Gibberish offered to explain gibberish is still gibberish. Good luck with. I'm off to figure out how we commie loving liberals became McCarthyites.

Why quote what you are responding to without reading/comprehending what you are responding to? You are the one who typed "self proclaimed progressive liberals." I asked why anyone would use two largely synonymous terms to proclaim themselves anything.
Gibberish offered to explain gibberish is still gibberish. Good luck with. I'm off to figure out how we commie loving liberals became McCarthyites.

McCarthyite baiting by calling everyone who disagrees with you a stooge of the Kremlin is pretty self-evident. Obvious McCarthyism is obvious. Keep playing dumb and pretending you have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom