• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘The Bullet Box’ Is an Option If the Ballot Box Fails, Says Gun-Rights Advocate

If voting is consent, you should probably looking then at how many people vote. In most elections less than 50% of the people vote. So by your own definition there is no consent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These so called "revolutionary militias" who intend to promulgate and commence armed overthrow of elected government make up far less than 50 percent, and I did not vote for any of them, therefore should they elect to follow through I will be compelled to kill them on sight.
Let your little revolution begin, keep an eye out for unicorns.
Stick that in your Tapatalk ;)

Just how far gone do you have to be to indulge such fantasy ? :shock:

Nowhere near anything one has to do to deny that. You are welcome to post evidence of your claim but I will not be holding my breath.

The trigger you think is coming isn't. The 'gun' rubbers like to insist total 'gun' confiscation is just one democrat President away... silly tripe at best. Lots of people own lots of things- doesn't mean they can use them effectively or the device is effective past a 'feel good' prophylactic measure. Owning a weapon doesn't mean they will USE that weapon against the government, a silly assumption.

Flight of fantasy. There are 262 million killed in the last century that prove you wrong,.

a 'significant' number of military and LEO? more empty stuff... my opinion on firearms bought when the rabid 'gun' rubbers rant and rail??? I'd say more like Americans thinking they can sell the weapon at a huge mark-up IF any such regulation passes (and do note no significant new regulation has passed)

Do explain why anyone will pay more for something that by law has to be sold?

I've seen some who buy AR type rifles- some don't even know the caliber of the rifle- :shock:

I'm sure you have a point to make, go right ahead and make it. You do know people buy vehicles and they don't know how much horse power the engine makes. Do you know for the vehicles you drive?

Yeah not real impressed by that metric- most those rifles are probably gathering dust in a closet.

I'm sure you have a point to make, go right ahead and make it.

not gonna happen, most 'patriots' are opportunists out to sell the sheeple crap, no 'gun' confiscation, most are all bark, never gonna bite, and quite frankly we as Americans never had it so good. The Civil War had a massive trigger- the loss of economic dominance by the Southern elite. not 'state's rights' but pure money in a regional sector's rich man's pocket.

Again every, I mean every without exception genocide was proceeded by confiscation of citizens firearms.

Everything else is just dribble... :peace

I guess that this is included.

And without MY CONSENT. I did not elect them, therefore I will be compelled to kill them.

You should not take that kind of comment by people out of touch with reality seriously. The ability to fight back is simply that which can be used when all else fails. Some people just do not grasp that. One does not fight government over trivia.

Flight of fantasy. There are 262 million killed in the last century that prove you wrong,. Do explain why anyone will pay more for something that by law has to be sold? I'm sure you have a point to make, go right ahead and make it. You do know people buy vehicles and they don't know how much horse power the engine makes. Do you know for the vehicles you drive? I'm sure you have a point to make, go right ahead and make it. Again every, I mean every without exception genocide was proceeded by confiscation of citizens firearms. I guess that this is included.

'Gun' rubber deflection- the conservation you butted into was about THIS country, did 262 million AMERICANS die in the last century in a blaze of gunfire??? :roll:

I know not to put gas in my tractor or diesel in my pick-up, the numb nutt sheeple 'panic' buyers could at least know that (and it's stamped on the side of the weapon...)

'gun' confiscation is another 'gun' rubber delusion... IF is a mighty big word and this IF ain't happening in America...

reasonable regulation, restrictions but no confiscation- no matter what the NRA shrills on about, Obama didn't do it n Hillary won't either... (dunno about the Orange Guy- he seems a bit more of the total tyrant to me)

But do go on about 'gun' confiscation, alien mind probes, sharknadoes and other such ...'IFs'... :peace

'Gun' rubber deflection- the conservation you butted into was about THIS country, did 262 million AMERICANS die in the last century in a blaze of gunfire??? :roll:

I know not to put gas in my tractor or diesel in my pick-up, the numb nutt sheeple 'panic' buyers could at least know that (and it's stamped on the side of the weapon...)

'gun' confiscation is another 'gun' rubber delusion... IF is a mighty big word and this IF ain't happening in America...

reasonable regulation, restrictions but no confiscation- no matter what the NRA shrills on about, Obama didn't do it n Hillary won't either... (dunno about the Orange Guy- he seems a bit more of the total tyrant to me)

But do go on about 'gun' confiscation, alien mind probes, sharknadoes and other such ...'IFs'... :peace

You make a lot of statements but when challenged to produce some evidence come up completely empty and devoid of one single pertinent fact.

The best you can do is try to deflect, ridicule and simply deny like your word counted for anything other than a flight of fantasy and the raving of gun control insanity.

There is no such thing as reasonable regulation. How can regulation based on a lie be reasonable?

The lie: Guns are responsible and you have shown no evidence they are.

Not to worry nor has anyone else so what does that make people who promote this lie?

Oppressive?
Liars?
Ideological Fools?
Insane?
Uncaring of the death and injury they cause to the disarmed?
Anti-social aberrants of society forcing others to be like them?
Cowards wanting government to protect them?

Or all of that.

An interesting scenario, one step beyond Red Dawn perhaps? :) But that is a romantic scenario you describe, and dependent upon a well organized militia, one not infiltrated by government agents like McVeigh and others.

I would really like to think that civilian soldiers could prevail against today's drone driven military, but I'm skeptical. There are so many possible scenarios and outcomes that all we can do is speculate, and hope that a bloodless revolution might occur by way of the jury box and the ballot box instead of the bullet box. :peace

The jury box is an arm of government and nobody has sufficient money to fight government in its government controlled courts.

The ballot box and the willingness to object and be seen and counted is the only hope firearm owners have unless they prefer to fight. Since to date no people have successfully fought confiscation even in the USA it is more than likely that house to house searches will be all that is needed.

Quite correct resistance needs leaders and firearm owners have none at this point in time. Few organisation indeed show any backbone in protecting citizens rights. GOA and JPFO come to mind

What claim would that be ?

Do you need that much help?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimefree
Their own duly elected government killed them.

Just how far gone do you have to be to indulge such fantasy ?

What fantasy? Either there own governments killed them or not. These governments were elected or not.

Stop soap boxing and and deflecting and address what was written.

Do you need that much help?

What fantasy? Either there own governments killed them or not. These governments were elected or not.

Stop soap boxing and and deflecting and address what was written.

So far you seem to be having a conversation all by yourself. Pardon me for intruding :wink:

The jury box is an arm of government and nobody has sufficient money to fight government in its government controlled courts.

The ballot box and the willingness to object and be seen and counted is the only hope firearm owners have unless they prefer to fight. Since to date no people have successfully fought confiscation even in the USA it is more than likely that house to house searches will be all that is needed.

Quite correct resistance needs leaders and firearm owners have none at this point in time. Few organisation indeed show any backbone in protecting citizens rights. GOA and JPFO come to mind

You have it backwards. The ballot box, as we're seeing in the various states in this election cycle, is an arm of government, effectively implementing the tyranny of the majority with our morally and intellectually bankrupt 2 party system.

The jury box is an arm of the citizens, as Jefferson noted way back when. He correctly saw the jury as the best method yet devised by man to hold government accountable, at least on a case by case basis. With informed and conscientious jurors, much government misbehavior can be nullified.

So far you seem to be having a conversation all by yourself. Pardon me for intruding :wink:

Anyone can post assassin or idiotic comments aptly demonstrating their level of intelligence.

It is quite obvious you like the sound of your own voice.

Soap box and deflection again will not save you from looking silly by not addressing you idiotic statement you presented as an answer. See I can do this as well or even better than you. Now defend your statement and show what relevance if any it had to what I posed.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

You going to answer or not, you made the statement.

Last edited:
You have it backwards. The ballot box, as we're seeing in the various states in this election cycle, is an arm of government, effectively implementing the tyranny of the majority with our morally and intellectually bankrupt 2 party system.

The jury box is an arm of the citizens, as Jefferson noted way back when. He correctly saw the jury as the best method yet devised by man to hold government accountable, at least on a case by case basis. With informed and conscientious jurors, much government misbehavior can be nullified.

Sigh! What jury hears a challenge to any law?

No court is an arm of citizens.

The ballot box simple elects a bunch of power hungry mercenaries who's memory and allegiance are both for sale. The ballot box has no determination of what laws are passed or not. Governments court appointed and funded judges decide on the validity or not of laws.

The courts decide on what cases they will hear.

There is only one viable option which is why gun control uses it. Now if gun control is smart enough to figure it out why cant firearm owners?

Anyone can post assassin or idiotic comments aptly demonstrating their level of intelligence.

It is quite obvious you like the sound of your own voice.

Soap box and deflection again will not save you from looking silly by not addressing you idiotic statement you presented as an answer. See I can do this as well or even better than you. Now defend your statement and show what relevance if any it had to what I posed.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

You going to answer or not, you made the statement.

If you were not referring to your own democratically elected government then what other such government are you referring to ?

Your extremist ranting is very hard to follow and I usually ignore it

If you were not referring to your own democratically elected government then what other such government are you referring to ?

Your extremist ranting is very hard to follow and I usually ignore it

Your see the word "their" own democratically..... do you not. It means what it says.

Try back tracking and don't ask me to do what you were to bone idle to do.

It is not difficult follow at all if you address my statements instead of soap boxing. It is only difficult for those with cognitive dissonance.

As for extremist ranting ask anyone to describe any one of your posts. See what they say.

Last edited:
These so called "revolutionary militias" who intend to promulgate and commence armed overthrow of elected government make up far less than 50 percent, and I did not vote for any of them, therefore should they elect to follow through I will be compelled to kill them on sight.
Let your little revolution begin, keep an eye out for unicorns.
Stick that in your Tapatalk ;)

I don't know of any "revolutionary militias" who intend to over throw the government.

Your comments are quite slanderous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And who gives you the authority to do such a thing? Do you get to become your own judge, jury, and executioner?

There is a name for a person who uses force or the threat of force to try to influence a government's decisions. That name is a terrorist. If you try to overthrow my government because you do not like its decisions, you are a terrorist.

You should read the Declaration of Independence. It states quite clearly what gives them the authority. The entire point of the document is to state what gave them the authority.

I don't know of any "revolutionary militias" who intend to over throw the government.

Your comments are quite slanderous.

---No, my comments prove that you're either practicing willful ignorance, which is the OTHER "last refuge of a scoundrel" OR you just aren't reading the news. There's no other possibility in such an interconnected world.
Oh wait, there's one OTHER possibility....your own personally unique glossary that defines "revolutionary militias who intend to over throw the government" is a glossary exists in such small quantities that their existence can only be verified in nanosecond periods of existence and quantities measured in 10−62 kg, which is a picogram, the mass equivalent of the energy of the lightest photon ever detected.
Oh wait, that probably qualifies as willful ignorance, doesn't it?

Yeah, it does. So scratch that.
I dispute your definition of slanderous, because apparently in your glossary, stating FACTS is slanderous.
Are you buddies with Donald Trump? He uses the same definition of slander.
Tally up the number of people who voted, you're right, it's probably less than 50% of the population.
Tally up the number of people who intend to exercise their so called "right to dissolve" and it's far less than 50%, and I did not vote for them.
Their numbers are small enough to count in your head in most locales, but local law enforcement knows who they are in most cases, because they are the problem children that get routine visits from LEO all the time.
Local courts know them too, because their kind file thousands of nuisance lawsuits day in and day out, it's how they make their living.

Those are facts. You may call them slanderous but that just means you don't know the meaning of the word.
What's next in your collection of aberrations, are you going to invoke Sarah Palin's "blood libel" tag, or call for the Mormon "blood atonement"?

Here's a fact bullet that you and your sovereign citizen buddies can suck on:

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Last edited:
You should read the Declaration of Independence. It states quite clearly what gives them the authority. The entire point of the document is to state what gave them the authority.

You have a child's view of the DOI.
Individuals, or even small groups of individuals, do NOT have the right to do any damn thing of the sort.

The "Body of the People" (MAJORITY) have to feel concerned before the right of revolution is justified. Maier defines that as the "whole people who are the Publick," or the body of the people acting in their "public authority," indicating a broad consensus involving all ranks of society."

MILLIONS upon MILLIONS.

Your view of the Declaration of Independence makes it a document written by terrorists who advocate further terrorism as a means to an end, which is just flat out ridiculous. The reason 18 U.S. Code § 2385 exists is because the body of the people are satisfied that it does indeed take an overwhelming majority OF the body of the people to agree to such a revolution to throw off a form of government which they now define as tyrannical, which their overwhelming numbers prove as such.

Short of that, you GET the ballot box, and you do not get the bullet box.
And I DO get my right of personal self defense. The cops won't be there to protect me from the likes of you and your buddies, they will be there to protect you from me, because I view the very sight of sovereign citizen types as a direct threat to my safety and the safety of my family and loved ones, and my property. That goes for Oath Smellers, Sipsey Street Irregulars, III%-ers, Bundy Ranch militia types, you name it.
Either law enforcement neutralizes you and your bullet box fetishists, or I will.

You and your ammosexual buddies better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Robert LaVoy Finicum should have been an object lesson to the lot of you.

So go GET your millions, then we can talk revolution.
Till then, you better stick to taking over bird sanctuaries and begging for snacks.

malheur-thursday-6.jpg

---No, my comments prove that you're either practicing willful ignorance, which is the OTHER "last refuge of a scoundrel" OR you just aren't reading the news. There's no other possibility in such an interconnected world.
Oh wait, there's one OTHER possibility....your own personally unique glossary that defines "revolutionary militias who intend to over throw the government" is a glossary exists in such small quantities that their existence can only be verified in nanosecond periods of existence and quantities measured in 10−62 kg, which is a picogram, the mass equivalent of the energy of the lightest photon ever detected.
Oh wait, that probably qualifies as willful ignorance, doesn't it?

Yeah, it does. So scratch that.
I dispute your definition of slanderous, because apparently in your glossary, stating FACTS is slanderous.
Are you buddies with Donald Trump? He uses the same definition of slander.
Tally up the number of people who voted, you're right, it's probably less than 50% of the population.
Tally up the number of people who intend to exercise their so called "right to dissolve" and it's far less than 50%, and I did not vote for them.
Their numbers are small enough to count in your head in most locales, but local law enforcement knows who they are in most cases, because they are the problem children that get routine visits from LEO all the time.
Local courts know them too, because their kind file thousands of nuisance lawsuits day in and day out, it's how they make their living.

Those are facts. You may call them slanderous but that just means you don't know the meaning of the word.
What's next in your collection of aberrations, are you going to invoke Sarah Palin's "blood libel" tag, or call for the Mormon "blood atonement"?

Here's a fact bullet that you and your sovereign citizen buddies can suck on:

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

The only thing you have shown is that you are a liar. You make unsubstantiated claims about what people support. If this included public identities your comments would be criminal.

Individuals, or even small groups of individuals, do NOT have the right to do any damn thing of the sort.

The "Body of the People" (MAJORITY) have to feel concerned before the right of revolution is justified. Maier defines that as the "whole people who are the Publick," or the body of the people acting in their "public authority," indicating a broad consensus involving all ranks of society."

MILLIONS upon MILLIONS.

Your view of the Declaration of Independence makes it a document written by terrorists who advocate further terrorism as a means to an end, which is just flat out ridiculous. The reason 18 U.S. Code § 2385 exists is because the body of the people are satisfied that it does indeed take an overwhelming majority OF the body of the people to agree to such a revolution to throw off a form of government which they now define as tyrannical, which their overwhelming numbers prove as such.

Short of that, you GET the ballot box, and you do not get the bullet box.
And I DO get my right of personal self defense. The cops won't be there to protect me from the likes of you and your buddies, they will be there to protect you from me, because I view the very sight of sovereign citizen types as a direct threat to my safety and the safety of my family and loved ones, and my property. That goes for Oath Smellers, Sipsey Street Irregulars, III%-ers, Bundy Ranch militia types, you name it.
Either law enforcement neutralizes you and your bullet box fetishists, or I will.

You and your ammosexual buddies better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Robert LaVoy Finicum should have been an object lesson to the lot of you.

So go GET your millions, then we can talk revolution.
Till then, you better stick to taking over bird sanctuaries and begging for snacks.

View attachment 67202629

None of these men claimed to have intents to over throw the government. You are a liar.

Had we a real Justice system, people like you would be for the intentional lies and slandering of others character.

You have an open invitation to come try and neutralize me. But like just like killing Lavoy, you are a coward who will cry to someone else to do it for you. Even then, open invitation. Come and try.

Actually, you have an uninformed view of the DOI.

If this were the case then by your argument the Revolution was unjustified, since only about 1/4th to 1/3rd of the population was for the revolution, approximately 1/4th were Tory Loyalists, and the vast majority (1/2 of the population) just wanted to be left alone.

MILLIONS upon MILLIONS.

Did you miss all the information about the fact that there are anywhere from 80 MILLION to 110 MILLION citizens who own firearms? How many "Millions upon Millions" would need to revolt in order to qualify? Oh yeah, YOUR position is that it MUST be "a majority." So since that was not the case back during our nation's Revolution, why don't we just humbly apologize for the mistake to Great Britain and declare ourselves subjects of the English crown... :roll:

Your view of the Declaration of Independence makes it a document written by terrorists who advocate further terrorism as a means to an end, which is just flat out ridiculous.

Actually is it your argument that indicates this very thing, that the author and supporters of the DOI were "terrorists," although that term did not exist at the time so instead they were called traitors, rebels, pirates, etc., all the equivalent terms for terrorist available back then.

Pointing to a few yahoos like those gents who occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve in Oregon does not defeat the underlying point that the right to keep and bear arms was meant to preserve just such action. It does not require any "majority," nor does it guarantee any success. It simply guarantees the ability to TRY!

Last edited:
‘Bullet Box’ an Option, Says Gun-Rights Advocate -- NYMag
‘The Bullet Box’ Is an Option If the Ballot Box Fails, Says Gun-Rights Advocate

“All Second Amendment enthusiasts are not the same. There are those who strongly believe in the right to bear arms for purposes of self-protection against criminals and for hunting and other sports usages. And then there are those who believe the ultimate purpose of the Second Amendment is to keep revolutionary violence on the table as a fallback plan if in their view "essential rights" are threatened, including gun rights themselves.

You can pretty clearly put many members of the Gun Owners of America, a group that considers the NRA a bunch of accomodationist squishes, in the latter category…………… While Pratt's term "bullet box" is attracting attention, this is a very old sentiment not just among gun enthusiasts but in broad swaths of movement conservatism. Recent proclamations in favor of the right to overthrow the government as essential to the maintenance of constitutional order have come from 2016 presidential candidates Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee…………….. For the present, it's enough for Pratt to remind the rest of us that his tolerance for democracy and judicial supremacy has its limits, and if pushed too far, the "bullet box" is ever-ready.

The whole world is upside down and the screwballs and gun nuts are out of control…………As I have so often said…………”Ignorance is a decision.” And may GHUA

Its called the ammo box in most circles by the way. The soap box, the jury box, the ammo box.

Back
Top Bottom