• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fatah: Hamas Kills Aid workers and Steals Food for Itself

NY guy

Never Again
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In an incredible and rare admission, Fatah has corroborated what Israel has been saying all along: that Hamas is responsible for turmoil connected to distribution of the humanitarian aid sent into Gaza. A Fatah TV anchor reported that throughout the war, Hamas has been committing what is essentially a triple crime—it has attacked and killed aid workers in order to control aid distribution, stolen the food and water for itself, and caused food prices to skyrocket.

Fatah-run Awdah TV host: “Hamas’ persecution of any party who is a source for distributing the [humanitarian] aid or securing it began from the start of the war (i.e., 2023 Gaza war), as Hamas persecuted well-known figures and teams of volunteers on the ground in mid-October [2023]. It attacked them and killed some of them for two reasons: Firstly, preventing any activity by any [other] party in the Gaza Strip; and secondly, ensuring Hamas control over the aid and its storage, which of course leads to these crazy and unreal prices that no one can pay in the shadow of this destruction. After the occupation (i.e., Israel) bombed storehouses controlled by Hamas, the accumulation of tons of various food and aid products that Hamas had taken exclusivity over became clear, at a time when the Gaza Strip is suffering from hunger.”

You're like a guy who reports on when people in the Nazi death camps did wrong to each other, and whitewashes the Nazis who put them there. If Gaza wasn't blockaded and people being denied food, water and medicine, there wouldn't be violence fighting for the scraps. People are expected to starve to death rather than fight for the scraps? Who's the criminal? The people causing the famine.

In an incredible and rare admission, Fatah has corroborated what Israel has been saying all along: that Hamas is responsible for turmoil connected to distribution of the humanitarian aid sent into Gaza. A Fatah TV anchor reported that throughout the war, Hamas has been committing what is essentially a triple crime—it has attacked and killed aid workers in order to control aid distribution, stolen the food and water for itself, and caused food prices to skyrocket.

Fatah-run Awdah TV host: “Hamas’ persecution of any party who is a source for distributing the [humanitarian] aid or securing it began from the start of the war (i.e., 2023 Gaza war), as Hamas persecuted well-known figures and teams of volunteers on the ground in mid-October [2023]. It attacked them and killed some of them for two reasons: Firstly, preventing any activity by any [other] party in the Gaza Strip; and secondly, ensuring Hamas control over the aid and its storage, which of course leads to these crazy and unreal prices that no one can pay in the shadow of this destruction. After the occupation (i.e., Israel) bombed storehouses controlled by Hamas, the accumulation of tons of various food and aid products that Hamas had taken exclusivity over became clear, at a time when the Gaza Strip is suffering from hunger.”

Of course they did.

We all knew that would happen

You're like a guy who reports on when people in the Nazi death camps did wrong to each other, and whitewashes the Nazis who put them there. If Gaza wasn't blockaded and people being denied food, water and medicine, there wouldn't be violence fighting for the scraps. People are expected to starve to death rather than fight for the scraps? Who's the criminal? The people causing the famine.
Don't they (HAMAS Terrorist etc) know how to fish?

Nobody's hands are clean in this conflict.

The only certainty is that Palestinian Gazan civilians are impotent pawns to military powers.

apparently that’s Hamas-wti

Let me get this straight; we are to believe that deadly rivals, Hamas and Fatah (the latter produced the video), are going to be truthful about each other? Furthermore it would be foolish to rely on partisan Israeli sources to be impartial.

Let me get this straight; we are to believe that deadly rivals, Hamas and Fatah (the latter produced the video), are going to be truthful about each other? Furthermore it would be foolish to rely on partisan Israeli sources to be impartial.
I considered that also, but between our not knowing the truth, and that it's plausible, I felt the more important point was the attempt to distract from those really guilty to blame one group of starving people against another, even if it is true.

HAMAS us the dame level as ISIL. They care nothing about the Gazans. Because they are murdering terrorist savages.

I considered that also, but between our not knowing the truth, and that it's plausible, I felt the more important point was the attempt to distract from those really guilty to blame one group of starving people against another, even if it is true.
I think my sig sums it up quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom