Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    01-12-14 @ 02:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,329

    Are Black Americans Really So Blind?



    By Mychal Massie
    July 23, 2013


    I heard a defense attorney say that while she believed in the jury process and felt that they had reached the right decision, “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

    The first thing that came to my mind is every client she has should fire her and that no one should employ her services ever again. Imagine, your defense attorney, for which you have paid handsomely, wins your case and then does an interview where they suggest you were found not guilty but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent.

    Granted she wasn’t in any way involved in the George Zimmerman trial, but for her to publicly say something so patently offensive paints a picture of how she feels about her white clients if, in fact, she has any. Which brings me to my point.

    If the George Zimmerman trial has revealed one thing and one thing only, it is that many blacks are still mental and emotional slaves on the plantations of immiseration, victimology, and self-segregation.

    [Excerpt]

    Read more:
    Are Black Americans Really So Blind? - The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie's Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics

    How many more generations will it take to turn the emotional slaves free of the yoke of Progressive Marxist oppression?

  2. #2
    User Jon Slice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central Florida & Arkansas
    Last Seen
    09-26-13 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    117

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Are Black Americans Really So Blind?
    Yes. Some anyway.
    With a name like Slice, what did you expect?
    "Honey Badger Don't Care!"
    I'm snarky. deal with it.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,302

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

    Thats true. Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing. The notion that a person can just walk away from killing someone in a situation they caused and suffer no consequences is very disturbing to a lot of people.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wehrwolfen View Post


    By Mychal Massie
    July 23, 2013


    I heard a defense attorney say that while she believed in the jury process and felt that they had reached the right decision, “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

    The first thing that came to my mind is every client she has should fire her and that no one should employ her services ever again. Imagine, your defense attorney, for which you have paid handsomely, wins your case and then does an interview where they suggest you were found not guilty but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent.

    Granted she wasn’t in any way involved in the George Zimmerman trial, but for her to publicly say something so patently offensive paints a picture of how she feels about her white clients if, in fact, she has any. Which brings me to my point.

    If the George Zimmerman trial has revealed one thing and one thing only, it is that many blacks are still mental and emotional slaves on the plantations of immiseration, victimology, and self-segregation.

    [Excerpt]

    Read more:
    Are Black Americans Really So Blind? - The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie's Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics

    How many more generations will it take to turn the emotional slaves free of the yoke of Progressive Marxist oppression?
    The state failed to prove that George didn't act in self defense... That's pretty much it.

  5. #5
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    86,251

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

    Thats true. Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing. The notion that a person can just walk away from killing someone in a situation they caused and suffer no consequences is very disturbing to a lot of people.
    George Zimmerman forced Trayvon Martin to double back for four minutes so that Martin could jump him. It's take a special kind of illogic to come to that kind of conclusion, and your post manages it nicely.

    And BTW, many blacks really are THAT blind.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA #WalkAway

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing.
    No, he has not been found guilty of that either, that's just YOUR opinion.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

    Thats true. Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing. The notion that a person can just walk away from killing someone in a situation they caused and suffer no consequences is very disturbing to a lot of people.
    Why didnt Trayvon just walk away? Why didnt Trayvon just not go home? How do you know who caused what?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Why didnt Trayvon just walk away? Why didnt Trayvon just not go home? How do you know who caused what?
    That is a very interesting question.. Why didn't Trayvon deck George and run?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    That is a very interesting question.. Why didn't Trayvon deck George and run?
    So he could do maximum damage. Leave scars that Zimmerman would remember that "ass whoopin'" for the rest of his life. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun until it was too late.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So he could do maximum damage. Leave scars that Zimmerman would remember that "ass whoopin'" for the rest of his life. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun until it was too late.
    Why assume that TM wanted to do maximum damage?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •