Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 311

Thread: What is wrong with you?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Now in the mountains.
    Last Seen
    03-17-18 @ 06:24 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,650

    What is wrong with you?

    The writer has some wonderful points concerning this who want to tear down America. Jonna Ramey concludes with saying that those who alight with the Third Reich in WWII and the CSA simply show they are losers. I would say they are losers looking for the third strike in our history if they keep up with this crap.

    Whatiswrongwith you.jpg

  2. #2
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    The writer has some wonderful points concerning this who want to tear down America. Jonna Ramey concludes with saying that those who alight with the Third Reich in WWII and the CSA simply show they are losers. I would say they are losers looking for the third strike in our history if they keep up with this crap.

    Whatiswrongwith you.jpg

    Hard to understand the ignorance and fear that pervades the mind of Nazi sympathizers, White Supremacists, and others like them.

    What I find curious is the wall to wall coverage by the left's MSM of this tiny sliver of a fraction of a percent of the population here in the US.

    If I read the numbers right, even the alt-left ideologues at the Southern Poverty Law Center places their numbers at something below 20k in total between all of them.

    As despicable as these idiots are, why all this attention?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Now in the mountains.
    Last Seen
    03-17-18 @ 06:24 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hard to understand the ignorance and fear that pervades the mind of Nazi sympathizers, White Supremacists, and others like them. What I find curious is the wall to wall coverage by the left's MSM of this tiny sliver of a fraction of a percent of the population here in the US. If I read the numbers right, even the alt-left ideologues at the Southern Poverty Law Center places their numbers at something below 20k in total between all of them. As despicable as these idiots are, why all this attention?
    Why all the attention? You are, I am sure, reading their numbers quite wrongly. If you lump everyone in who is uber nationalist, nativist, ethnocentric, racialistic, antidemocracy, and desire a white ethno-state, then you probably have 20 to 25% of Trump's base falling into that group.

  4. #4
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    Why all the attention? You are, I am sure, reading their numbers quite wrongly. If you lump everyone in who is uber nationalist, nativist, ethnocentric, racialistic, antidemocracy, and desire a white ethno-state, then you probably have 20 to 25% of Trump's base falling into that group.
    There is zero evidence of your claim. Making up numbers invented through ideological bias accomplishes nothing. Credibility vanishes.

    That is just an example of pure ignorant bigotry and prejudice.

    It can't be your goal to establish that perception?
    Last edited by ocean515; 09-03-17 at 10:01 AM.

  5. #5
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,851

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hard to understand the ignorance and fear that pervades the mind of Nazi sympathizers, White Supremacists, and others like them.

    What I find curious is the wall to wall coverage by the left's MSM of this tiny sliver of a fraction of a percent of the population here in the US.

    If I read the numbers right, even the alt-left ideologues at the Southern Poverty Law Center places their numbers at something below 20k in total between all of them.

    As despicable as these idiots are, why all this attention?
    Because it suits.

    And it's just too bad that Antifa and those who secretly sympathize with them are every bit as hateful and demonstrably more violent than knuckle-dragging white supremacists...and that they don't see that the last paragraph of the letter fails because it doesn't include them.

  6. #6
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Because it suits.

    And it's just too bad that Antifa and those who secretly sympathize with them are every bit as hateful and demonstrably more violent than knuckle-dragging white supremacists...and that they don't see that the last paragraph of the letter fails because it doesn't include them.
    Exactly. Well stated.

  7. #7
    Sage
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    29,890
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hard to understand the ignorance and fear that pervades the mind of Nazi sympathizers, White Supremacists, and others like them.

    What I find curious is the wall to wall coverage by the left's MSM of this tiny sliver of a fraction of a percent of the population here in the US.

    If I read the numbers right, even the alt-left ideologues at the Southern Poverty Law Center places their numbers at something below 20k in total between all of them.

    As despicable as these idiots are, why all this attention?
    Agreed. The political left is making hay about Nazi! Nazi! Nazi! because their former Russia! Russia! Russia! fell flat due to a distinct lack of evidence.

    And yes, they are making a mountain out of a mole hill, and are, in fact, making it worse with all the attention they are diverting into that direction.

    Now, the real question becomes, what is the political left divert attention from?

    Their failed Russia! Russia! Russia! talking point?
    DWS's criminal IT support person?
    Anything potentially positive that the present administration has or might accomplish?

    One certainly has to wonder.
    Elect a Democrat, get a corrupt and ever more intrusive FBI, DOJ, IRS . . . . .
    Trump / Russian Collusion? 'All the crimes are on the part of the government"
    When It Comes To Hate, The Left Beats The Right, Hands Down

  8. #8
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    44,312

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    Why all the attention? You are, I am sure, reading their numbers quite wrongly. If you lump everyone in who is uber nationalist, nativist, ethnocentric, racialistic, antidemocracy, and desire a white ethno-state, then you probably have 20 to 25% of Trump's base falling into that group.
    Hmm... Are you (re)asserting the "deplorables" idea that dear Hillary put forth but simply cutting the percentage in half?

    I suppose that you have absloutley no basis (proof?) for this claim (assertion?) or you would have no need to qualify it with probably.

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politi...les/index.html
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  9. #9
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Agreed. The political left is making hay about Nazi! Nazi! Nazi! because their former Russia! Russia! Russia! fell flat due to a distinct lack of evidence.

    And yes, they are making a mountain out of a mole hill, and are, in fact, making it worse with all the attention they are diverting into that direction.

    Now, the real question becomes, what is the political left divert attention from?

    Their failed Russia! Russia! Russia! talking point?
    DWS's criminal IT support person?
    Anything potentially positive that the present administration has or might accomplish?

    One certainly has to wonder.
    Spending more hours digging than I care to admit, the end game being orchestrated by the cabal at the center of all the liberal/socialist progressive manipulation concerns me the most.

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    12-07-18 @ 11:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: What is wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Because it suits.

    And it's just too bad that Antifa and those who secretly sympathize with them are every bit as hateful and demonstrably more violent than knuckle-dragging white supremacists...and that they don't see that the last paragraph of the letter fails because it doesn't include them.
    Well that is not factually correct. There have been far far more incidents of violence done by white supremacists in this country than any done by antifa.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •