Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    05-21-17 @ 07:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    462

    'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Not-so-friendly street art greeted California Congresswoman Maxine Waters to a Inglewood town hall meeting on Saturday.

    'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears near Inglewood town hall meeting - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

    Outstanding! People down there are finally getting tired of this fraud. Wow! Independent thinking.

    I love the poster and it's spot on.

  2. #2
    Guru
    ajn678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,705

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    I thought street art referred to graffiti not a sign advertisement on the side of a bus stop.

  3. #3
    Guru
    ThoughtEx.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    North America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,273

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    I thought street art referred to graffiti not a sign advertisement on the side of a bus stop.
    You are thinking right, but calling it street art makes it seem edgy and cool, like the locals did it and not some special interest super pac. Honestly, I have no idea who this woman is, but I doubt she deserves this.

  4. #4
    Washed up prof. bowler
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,947

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    Not-so-friendly street art greeted California Congresswoman Maxine Waters to a Inglewood town hall meeting on Saturday.

    'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears near Inglewood town hall meeting - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

    Outstanding! People down there are finally getting tired of this fraud. Wow! Independent thinking.

    I love the poster and it's spot on.
    Whoever designed this artwork is a dimwitted moron because you can't impeach a congresswoman. If you want her out of office, you must hold a recall election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    It could add fuel to the leftwing attacks on cops that was started by obama when he was president
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The headline says he resigned, however, he was essentially fired. Michael Bolton needs to bring in his people.

  5. #5
    Sage

    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,885
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    I can't say that I disagree with the sentiments of those political posters.
    “That’s why I told Washington Republicans to grow a pair of ovaries and get the job done,”, Martha McSally - Yeeesss!!
    Elect a Democrat, get a corrupt FBI, DOJ, IRS . . . . .

  6. #6
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,622

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    For curiosities' sake- any Democrats on the board want to offer up anything good about Maxine Waters? I don't think anyone besides Watts thinks she should be in the House.

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,259

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    For curiosities' sake- any Democrats on the board want to offer up anything good about Maxine Waters? I don't think anyone besides Watts thinks she should be in the House.
    Then vote her out. If you can't then that is because of (1) she isn't that unpopular with her district or (2) she takes advantage of gerrymandering which the republicans love so much as she does or (3) republicans suck so much they can't put up a candidate against her. #3 would be my pick.

  8. #8
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    185,909

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Then vote her out. If you can't then that is because of (1) she isn't that unpopular with her district or (2) she takes advantage of gerrymandering which the republicans love so much as she does or (3) republicans suck so much they can't put up a candidate against her. #3 would be my pick.
    her district is filled with white hating racists, public teat sucklers and other assorted far left debris
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,259

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    her district is filled with white hating racists, public teat sucklers and other assorted far left debris
    Sure they are sure they are. Common excuse when republicans suck so much they can't put up a candidate. I guess there are no black republicans huh? What an idiotic comment you just said and borderline racist. No people on the right on welfare huh?

  10. #10
    Sage

    Linc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    04-04-18 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,331

    Re: 'Impeach Maxine Waters' street art appears in Inglewood...

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    For curiosities' sake- any Democrats on the board want to offer up anything good about Maxine Waters? I don't think anyone besides Watts thinks she should be in the House.
    She isn't trump or any of the other GOP assholes in DC like the Freedumb Circus cocksuckers .
    Physics is Phun; Chemists Have Solutions; formerly nimby

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •