Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Floyd was not murdered

  1. #1
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    16,618

    Floyd was not murdered

    The fake news keeps saying this and even many conservatives are parroting this claim without much evidence.
    Floyd was not murdered, if you want to stay safe you need to move out of the cities before Chauvin is acquitted

    The facts are

    A) Floyd was middle aged, a heavy drug user (more on that in a minute), and a generally unhealthy
    B) Floyd’s autopsy shows no asphyxiation (ignore the Baden exam it’s a lie) he Was able to breathe the entire time. He was intoxicated on fentanyl at the time of his death

    County Officials Rule George Floyd Death Was A Homicide : NPR

    According to addictionhope.com, febtanyl is very dangerous and even small amounts can cause overdoses even through skin absorption. Cardiac arrest is common. Another effect of fentanyl is decreasing the ability of the lungs to absorb oxygen meaning that it’s likely Floyd was never able to effectively breath even before being restrained.

    Fentanyl Deaths: What Happens Physically to Cause Death?

    C) there is no evidence Chauvin intended Floyd’s death nor acted recklessly in causing it.
    The neck restraint technique has been used 237 times with no fatalities in the last 5 years. The fatality rate was 0.00 when Chauvin used it, meaning he was using a technique with a perfect non lethal record in Minneapolis and which was permitted by MPDs manual. If you’re going to claim Floyd was murdered you need to show officers Chauvin’s actions would have been believed to be deadly by a reasonable person. The MPD manual permitting this as a non lethal technique combined with no known deaths from it in that department would be an argument against that.

    D) the detention and arrest of Chauvin was justified
    He was clearly intoxicated and in control of a motor vehicle when contacted. This cannot be allowed to continue.

    In the event that the specific restraint technique was not justified this would at most be civil wrongful death

    E) there is zero evidence of racism in the contact

    We need to stop taking black lives matter at their word. They literally have lied about all of their cases. These lies are why we are facing our worst riots since 1968. People in the media should be held accountable
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 06-02-20 at 04:38 PM.
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  2. #2
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    35,465

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    "What you are seeing and hearing is not what's happening"



    Can't gaslight the video away.
    "I take no responsibility" \ "When you do testing to that extent, you are gonna find more people, you’re gonna find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down please." - Trump

  3. #3
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,407
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    The fake news keeps saying this and even many conservatives are parroting this claim without much evidence.
    Floyd was not murdered, if you want to stay safe you need to move out of the cities before Chauvin is acquitted

    The facts are

    A) Floyd was middle aged, a heavy drug user (more on that in a minute), and a generally unhealthy
    B) Floyd’s autopsy shows no asphyxiation (ignore the Baden exam it’s a lie) he Was able to breathe the entire time. He was intoxicated on fentanyl at the time of his death

    County Officials Rule George Floyd Death Was A Homicide : NPR

    According to addictionhope.com, febtanyl is very dangerous and even small amounts can cause overdoses even through skin absorption. Cardiac arrest is common. Another effect of fentanyl is decreasing the ability of the lungs to absorb oxygen meaning that it’s likely Floyd was never able to effectively breath even before being restrained.

    Fentanyl Deaths: What Happens Physically to Cause Death?

    C) there is no evidence Chauvin intended Floyd’s death nor acted recklessly in causing it.
    The neck restraint technique has been used 237 times with no fatalities in the last 5 years. The fatality rate was 0.00 when Chauvin used it, meaning he was using a technique with a perfect non lethal record in Minneapolis and which was permitted by MPDs manual.

    D) the detention and arrest of Chauvin was justified
    He was clearly intoxicated and in control of a motor vehicle when contacted. This cannot be allowed to continue.

    In the event that the specific restraint technique was not justified this would at most be civil wrongful death

    E) there is zero evidence of racism in the contact

    We need to stop taking black lives matter at their word. They literally have lied about all of their cases.
    Typical. Blame the black guy even with the whole world watching the white cops kill him.

  4. #4
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,630

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    "What you are seeing and hearing is not what's happening"



    Can't gaslight the video away.
    Partisans on both sides had their minds made up before anything came to light. The details never matter to most of you.

  5. #5
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    16,618

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Typical. Blame the black guy even with the whole world watching the white cops kill him.
    I did not “blame the black guy”

    I merely stated what evidence shows.

    The video shows a white police officer (in the presence of multiple minority officers) using an approved technique considered by his departments manual not to be lethal force and which was connected to no other deaths. The autopsy shows that action did not and could not have killed him
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  6. #6
    Professor
    Truckstop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,294

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    "That dude wasn't healthy enough to be choked for nine minutes."

    Ok.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Sage swing_voter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    'Murica
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,957

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    You can't talk if you can't breath. Try it.

    But I don't think fentanyl can lead to asphyxiation. I think Floyd's heart gave out.

    The cop should've removed his knee from Floyd.


    Jeez, if the cop get's off, that's going to be a problem. I'm for a fair trial, but man.

  8. #8
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    16,618

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckstop View Post
    "That dude wasn't healthy enough to be choked for nine minutes."

    Ok.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    He was not choked, see the autopsy by the ME, no evidence of asphyxiation
    No asphyxiation = he was NEVER choked during the death sequence
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,022

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    The fake news keeps saying this and even many conservatives are parroting this claim without much evidence.
    Floyd was not murdered, if you want to stay safe you need to move out of the cities before Chauvin is acquitted

    The facts are

    A) Floyd was middle aged, a heavy drug user (more on that in a minute), and a generally unhealthy
    B) Floyd’s autopsy shows no asphyxiation (ignore the Baden exam it’s a lie) he Was able to breathe the entire time. He was intoxicated on fentanyl at the time of his death

    County Officials Rule George Floyd Death Was A Homicide : NPR

    According to addictionhope.com, febtanyl is very dangerous and even small amounts can cause overdoses even through skin absorption. Cardiac arrest is common. Another effect of fentanyl is decreasing the ability of the lungs to absorb oxygen meaning that it’s likely Floyd was never able to effectively breath even before being restrained.

    Fentanyl Deaths: What Happens Physically to Cause Death?

    C) there is no evidence Chauvin intended Floyd’s death nor acted recklessly in causing it.
    The neck restraint technique has been used 237 times with no fatalities in the last 5 years. The fatality rate was 0.00 when Chauvin used it, meaning he was using a technique with a perfect non lethal record in Minneapolis and which was permitted by MPDs manual. If you’re going to claim Floyd was murdered you need to show officers Chauvin’s actions would have been believed to be deadly by a reasonable person. The MPD manual permitting this as a non lethal technique combined with no known deaths from it in that department would be an argument against that.

    D) the detention and arrest of Chauvin was justified
    He was clearly intoxicated and in control of a motor vehicle when contacted. This cannot be allowed to continue.

    In the event that the specific restraint technique was not justified this would at most be civil wrongful death

    E) there is zero evidence of racism in the contact

    We need to stop taking black lives matter at their word. They literally have lied about all of their cases. These lies are why we are facing our worst riots since 1968. People in the media should be held accountable
    Sorry facts, the death certificate and the coroner's report says different. You can stomp your feat and throw all the fits you want, but you are incorrect just the same.

    You racists are all alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  10. #10
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    16,618

    Re: Floyd was not murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by swing_voter View Post
    You can't talk if you can't breath. Try it.

    But I don't think fentanyl can lead to asphyxiation. I think Floyd's heart gave out.

    The cop should've removed his knee from Floyd.


    Jeez, if the cop get's off, that's going to be a problem. I'm for a fair trial, but man.
    I agree the cop should’ve not been so aggressive on Floyd. I even agree with firing him, but that’s a far cry from insisting this was a racially motivated murder

    This is why we need to begin regulating the media and not allow false narratives to be set. The riots coming in 18 to 24 months will be horrific because of this lie
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •