Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 295 of 295

Thread: Ft Myers rally

  1. #291
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Ft Myers rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Average citizens live in Washington DC.
    Here's how one would calculate this if one were so inclined. Take the distance for each citizen's distance from their state capital and their distance to DC. Add those numbers up, then divide by the number of respondents. The result would be a distance from their state capital of perhaps 200 miles at most; the result of the distance from DC would be well over 1,000 miles.
    A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike. Proverbs 27:15

  2. #292
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,290

    Re: Ft Myers rally

    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    Here's how one would calculate this if one were so inclined. Take the distance for each citizen's distance from their state capital and their distance to DC. Add those numbers up, then divide by the number of respondents. The result would be a distance from their state capital of perhaps 200 miles at most; the result of the distance from DC would be well over 1,000 miles.
    Citizens in Hawaii can't drive to DC so do not factor them in to your calculations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I'm sexist and hypocritical, lol:

  3. #293
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,338

    Re: Ft Myers rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    States rights used as a banner to kill and oppress...
    Yes, “states rights” was used as a banner to kill and oppress. That’s why the federal government had to step in. Again, what’s your point?

  4. #294
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,290

    Re: Ft Myers rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Yes, “states rights” was used as a banner to kill and oppress. That’s why the federal government had to step in. Again, what’s your point?
    I was agreeing with you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I'm sexist and hypocritical, lol:

  5. #295
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,903

    Re: Ft Myers rally

    [QUOTE=Oborosen;1068538372]You said the rest of them and did not differentiate on that proposal.[/quote}

    It's OK that you need to pretend that. I totally get it.

    So you could have just as easily meant their families as well. Seeing as those same families supported their Fathers and brothers that were fighting in the war.

    I am not pretending, merely taking you at what your own poor choice of words.

    Catching you in this is actually rather hilarious and the squirming isn't really helping on your part.

    But at least you corrected yourself, so that's something at the very least.
    Sad that you have to keep pretending.
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •