Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

  1. #61
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    You have defended an exceptional evil ideology, it's body count only rivaled by that of Nazism. North Korea calling itself a democratic republic is irrelevant; it possesses none of the attributes of a democratic republic nor does it act like one.

    You have retaliated by a mixture of wild hand waving and desperate attempts to, by force of wailing about "sheeple", excuse the brutal actions of communist regimes across the world.

    Your lies that the communist dictatorships were never communist is funny, but at the same time rather blatantly incorrect.

    Your delusions are not supported by any evidence whatsoever.

    With every post you show that, as usual, all communists have are lies.
    No i have denied there is any such ideology that you think there is. You have constantly failed to show even in the slightest way that your thinking on communism is anything but the mindless propoaganda that you keep repeating. your absolute clueless opinions are a disgrace to any who can tink for tjhemselves.

    you have failed to produce any evidence that communist ideology is responsible for the disctatorships. To yu the word communism is nothing more than a word for tyranny.

    Ypu have done nothing but show ignorance.

    Once again i can point out you have another post in which you have done nothing to show you have the slighest clue about anything relating to communist philosophy.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,985

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    No i have denied there is any such ideology that you think there is. You have constantly failed to show even in the slightest way that your thinking on communism is anything but the mindless propoaganda that you keep repeating. your absolute clueless opinions are a disgrace to any who can tink for tjhemselves.

    you have failed to produce any evidence that communist ideology is responsible for the disctatorships. To yu the word communism is nothing more than a word for tyranny.

    Ypu have done nothing but show ignorance.

    Once again i can point out you have another post in which you have done nothing to show you have the slighest clue about anything relating to communist philosophy.
    We all get that you live in a fantasy realm and can't bring yourself to live in the real world. You denying historical fact isn't going to end well for you buddy.

    You have consistently shown yourself to be nothing more than a dead-end fanatic clinging desperately to your delusions and wailing "no no no". Sorry bud; communists can't seem to live in the real world, but the real world is going to invade your bubble of revionist history, like it or not.

    Only you've proven you can't "think" for yourself; you are doing nothing more than quoting the rationalizations and lies created by communists desperate to justify millions of deaths.

    You, once again, have done nothing but wail "no no no". Every single communist regime has been nothing more than a tyranny.

    Communist philosophy: lies created to justify terrorism and mass murder.

  3. #63
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    We all get that you live in a fantasy realm and can't bring yourself to live in the real world. You denying historical fact isn't going to end well for you buddy.

    You have consistently shown yourself to be nothing more than a dead-end fanatic clinging desperately to your delusions and wailing "no no no". Sorry bud; communists can't seem to live in the real world, but the real world is going to invade your bubble of revionist history, like it or not.

    Only you've proven you can't "think" for yourself; you are doing nothing more than quoting the rationalizations and lies created by communists desperate to justify millions of deaths.

    You, once again, have done nothing but wail "no no no". Every single communist regime has been nothing more than a tyranny.

    Communist philosophy: lies created to justify terrorism and mass murder.
    If it is historical fact then you should be able to produce something from the philosophy of communism that backs your lies but you cannot because there is nothing. As you have shown with every one of your posts failing to provide any evidence to back your so clled facts.

    You know nothing about the philosophy all you know is what you were told to think.

    The only historical fact here is that americans were subject to an intense propaganda of hate for communism due to a long dead cold war. And that propaganda and sheeple like acceptance of it still exists today in your posts that contain nothing of any facts.

    Even the fact that i have repeatedly said that the tyranny that caused those deaths was not communism but you ignore that and repeatedly tell the lie that i must be supporting tyranny because i am managing quite well in pointing out just how absurd your indoctrination of lies is.

    Once again can you produce anything of communist philosophy or will you kust keep desperately ignoring the question?

  4. #64
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,985

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    If it is historical fact then you should be able to produce something from the philosophy of communism that backs your lies but you cannot because there is nothing. As you have shown with every one of your posts failing to provide any evidence to back your so clled facts.

    You know nothing about the philosophy all you know is what you were told to think.

    The only historical fact here is that americans were subject to an intense propaganda of hate for communism due to a long dead cold war. And that propaganda and sheeple like acceptance of it still exists today in your posts that contain nothing of any facts.

    Even the fact that i have repeatedly said that the tyranny that caused those deaths was not communism but you ignore that and repeatedly tell the lie that i must be supporting tyranny because i am managing quite well in pointing out just how absurd your indoctrination of lies is.

    Once again can you produce anything of communist philosophy or will you kust keep desperately ignoring the question?
    It quite literally is historical fact buddy. Read up.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...mmunist_regime

    You have been desperately flailing in an attempt to defend your murderous ideology to no avail. Your lies and delusions don't stand up well in the face of historical fact. But I guess that's your school system's fault for teaching you that your feelings count more than facts buddy.

    But I'm not surprised that you can't handle the truth; communism is a ideology of pathological liars, after all.

    Yet another wail of "no no no" from you. What a surprise.

    The historical fact is that communism is one of the most evil ideologies ever. Only Nazism is its rival in terms of sheer evil. Americans tend to hate ideologies whose followers murder millions of innocent people.

    The only "sheeple" here is you, still mindless bleating the party line.

    Communism is tyranny. It literally has always been tyrannical in nature. You trying to excuse that tyranny when oppressing the people is the most important part of communism is amusing though.

    As usual, someone who supports an ideology of mass murderers and pathological liars bleats that everyone else is lying. Yawn.

    Communism lost. Your ideology has been throughly rejected. Go back to crying yourself to sleep like you did when the Berlin Wall fell.

  5. #65
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    It quite literally is historical fact buddy. Read up.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...mmunist_regime

    You have been desperately flailing in an attempt to defend your murderous ideology to no avail. Your lies and delusions don't stand up well in the face of historical fact. But I guess that's your school system's fault for teaching you that your feelings count more than facts buddy.

    But I'm not surprised that you can't handle the truth; communism is a ideology of pathological liars, after all.

    Yet another wail of "no no no" from you. What a surprise.

    The historical fact is that communism is one of the most evil ideologies ever. Only Nazism is its rival in terms of sheer evil. Americans tend to hate ideologies whose followers murder millions of innocent people.

    The only "sheeple" here is you, still mindless bleating the party line.

    Communism is tyranny. It literally has always been tyrannical in nature. You trying to excuse that tyranny when oppressing the people is the most important part of communism is amusing though.

    As usual, someone who supports an ideology of mass murderers and pathological liars bleats that everyone else is lying. Yawn.

    Communism lost. Your ideology has been throughly rejected. Go back to crying yourself to sleep like you did when the Berlin Wall fell.
    All you are showing me here is another example of the kind of propagnda america used during the cold war. You still fail to show anything about communism itself that would bring aout such killings. As i have pointed out, by your reasoning democratic republics are dictatorships because north korea calls itself a democrtic republic.

    Historical fact only shows that horrible regimes called themelves comunist just as the horrible regime of north korea calls itself a democratic republic

    The actual philosophy of communism has nothing to do with that just as the philosophy of democracy and republics have nothing to do with what is happening in n korea.

    Once again as always you fail to demonstrate any part of communist philosophy that asks its leaders to be mass murderers.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,985

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    All you are showing me here is another example of the kind of propagnda america used during the cold war. You still fail to show anything about communism itself that would bring aout such killings. As i have pointed out, by your reasoning democratic republics are dictatorships because north korea calls itself a democrtic republic.

    Historical fact only shows that horrible regimes called themelves comunist just as the horrible regime of north korea calls itself a democratic republic

    The actual philosophy of communism has nothing to do with that just as the philosophy of democracy and republics have nothing to do with what is happening in n korea.

    Once again as always you fail to demonstrate any part of communist philosophy that asks its leaders to be mass murderers.
    All you are showing is that you are so brainwashed you can not handle historical facts and have gone full fledged genocide denier as a way to show just how despicable your ideology really is. Shrieking "American propaganda" in the face of cold hard facts nah be what the party bosses instructed you to do but it doesn't hold up in the light of day.

    Oh really? The fact that such killings occurred in every single communist regime doesn't tell us anything about communism? You aren't fooling anyone buddy, and exposing yourself in the process

    No, you have shown you are incapable of rising beyond simple rhetoric gambits. I already debunked your "North Korea is a democratic republic" claim.

    No, history shows communism to be a deeply evil ideology.

    More lies from an ideology which considers lying to be an important tool. What a surprise.

    Once again you shriek, wail, and are incapable of handling historical facts.

  7. #67
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    All you are showing is that you are so brainwashed you can not handle historical facts and have gone full fledged genocide denier as a way to show just how despicable your ideology really is. Shrieking "American propaganda" in the face of cold hard facts nah be what the party bosses instructed you to do but it doesn't hold up in the light of day.

    Oh really? The fact that such killings occurred in every single communist regime doesn't tell us anything about communism? You aren't fooling anyone buddy, and exposing yourself in the process

    No, you have shown you are incapable of rising beyond simple rhetoric gambits. I already debunked your "North Korea is a democratic republic" claim.

    No, history shows communism to be a deeply evil ideology.

    More lies from an ideology which considers lying to be an important tool. What a surprise.

    Once again you shriek, wail, and are incapable of handling historical facts.
    And once again you fail to show anything from a communist philosophy that would back you
    Again you fail to deal with the fact that your thinking also requires you to admit that countries that call themselves republics such as america does must be by your reasoning also dictatorships.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,985

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    And once again you fail to show anything from a communist philosophy that would back you
    Again you fail to deal with the fact that your thinking also requires you to admit that countries that call themselves republics such as america does must be by your reasoning also dictatorships.
    And once again you show that you can't handle either basic thinking skills or historical fact.

    Again you show that pathological lying is a basic part of any communist's playbook.

    You can't handle facts so you simply lie.

  9. #69
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    And once again you show that you can't handle either basic thinking skills or historical fact.

    Again you show that pathological lying is a basic part of any communist's playbook.

    You can't handle facts so you simply lie.
    You have not given any historical fact to back your position. Al you have done is repeat the propaganda of a long ded cold war.

    Again you fail to demonstrate anything of communist philosophy to back what you say. This is because the only thing you about communism is what you were told to think. Communism had nothing to do with russia any more than a democracy has to do with north korea. But that is a point you desperately wish to ignore.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,985

    Re: Texas city refuses to give people hurricane aid unless they pledge not to boycott Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    You have not given any historical fact to back your position. Al you have done is repeat the propaganda of a long ded cold war.

    Again you fail to demonstrate anything of communist philosophy to back what you say. This is because the only thing you about communism is what you were told to think. Communism had nothing to do with russia any more than a democracy has to do with north korea. But that is a point you desperately wish to ignore.
    I have given a multitude of history cal facts which you, because you are a "good communist" have responded to with a fit of shrieking "lies all lies" without a shred of proof; claiming the murders of millions of innocent people is nothing more than "American propaganda"; and generally showing why communists feel the need to present lies as history---because they can't handle the truth.

    Again you fall back on lies. Sorry buddy, nobody's buying your bull****. Go back to the party bosses and let them know what they have told you to say isn't working.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •