Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: After Trump, We’re Next

  1. #1
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North East
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,243

    After Trump, We’re Next

    After Trump, We’re Next



    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz61gluhJQE
    October 7, 2019 ~ By William L. Gensert
    The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry. Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic. Trump is all that stands between the America we cherish and the left’s policies for “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” They know that for us, 2020 is a “Flight 93” election and impeaching Trump on what is the thinnest of gruel, and arguably the finest example of projection today, is a last-ditch effort to either depose him or damage him enough politically to make him unelectable come next November.
    Impeaching Trump is their way of telling us to get in line, or else. If you think of Trump, not as Trump, but as one of us, it becomes clear. Destroying him is a way of telling us, “You’re next.”



    Comment:
    As long as the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Communists control the DNC, education and the media, Trump is just slowing them down, a bump in the road to perdition.
    I learned that theory ~30 years ago - a conservative Congress, or President, et al, are an interruption or temporary slow down in the movement toward serfdom / destruction of freedom.
    If one takes the long view from “our side”, the more Trump is able to disrupt the left, and make positive changes that the people will see/live and benefit, if/when the PM/DSA Communist Left regains control of the government, people will turn them out when the undoing of Trump’s approach yields nothing but failure, misery, slavery and death to the masses.
    It's a fact that the PMS/DSA Communist Left have the opinion Americans, especially trump voters are dumb and lesser humanity. What’s more, they think a lot of us Christian, believers ..who they KNOW are below them.. “we need a crutch to believe in a God they know does not exist”. We are not only dumb, we are weak and don't understand as they do.
    The NWO/Globalists are gearing up for the final coup d'état against president Trump and 'We the People'. Is there enough protection in place for our president? Is the Secret Service a 100% trustworthy organization are does it still have Obama holdovers? We are entering very dark times here.
    Will there be a second Civil War in America? That depends on how much the American citizenry cherish their Freedoms and Liberty. Thomas Jefferson was correct regarding the "Tree of Liberty".
    Last edited by Doc91478; 10-07-19 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,595

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc91478 View Post
    After Trump, We’re Next



    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz61gluhJQE
    October 7, 2019 ~ By William L. Gensert
    The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry. Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic. Trump is all that stands between the America we cherish and the left’s policies for “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” They know that for us, 2020 is a “Flight 93” election and impeaching Trump on what is the thinnest of gruel, and arguably the finest example of projection today, is a last-ditch effort to either depose him or damage him enough politically to make him unelectable come next November.
    Impeaching Trump is their way of telling us to get in line, or else. If you think of Trump, not as Trump, but as one of us, it becomes clear. Destroying him is a way of telling us, “You’re next.”



    Comment:
    As long as the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Communists control the DNC, education and the media, Trump is just slowing them down, a bump in the road to perdition.
    I learned that theory ~30 years ago - a conservative Congress, or President, et al, are an interruption or temporary slow down in the movement toward serfdom / destruction of freedom.
    If one takes the long view from “our side”, the more Trump is able to disrupt the left, and make positive changes that the people will see/live and benefit, if/when the PM/DSA Communist Left regains control of the government, people will turn them out when the undoing of Trump’s approach yields nothing but failure, misery, slavery and death to the masses.
    It's a fact that the PMS/DSA Communist Left have the opinion Americans, especially trump voters are dumb and lesser humanity. What’s more, they think a lot of us Christian, believers ..who they KNOW are below them.. “we need a crutch to believe in a God they know does not exist”. We are not only dumb, we are weak and don't understand as they do.
    The NWO/Globalists are gearing up for the final coup d'état against president Trump and 'We the People'. Is there enough protection in place for our president? Is the Secret Service a 100% trustworthy organization are does it still have Obama holdovers? We are entering very dark times here.
    Will there be a second Civil War in America? That depends on how much the American citizenry cherish their Freedoms and Liberty. Thomas Jefferson was correct regarding the "Tree of Liberty".
    The people who hid Anne Frank were breaking the law. The people who killed her were following it.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Actually, the guy is 100% on the money. If the foolish left wingers could only see the error of their ways right now...

    They would flock to Donald Trump in a heartbeat.

    But, by the time the realize that... He will be gone and there will be no path back to sanity.

  4. #4
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    64,032

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Ohhhhh! A threat of Civil War! The citizens of Trump Fan Nation have taken their marching orders from God to heart. The Donald says "Civil War" and they are off!
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  5. #5
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North East
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,243

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Ohhhhh! A threat of Civil War! The citizens of Trump Fan Nation have taken their marching orders from God to heart. The Donald says "Civil War" and they are off!
    ~~~~~~~
    New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off
    New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off
    May 02, 2019 · New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off Posted on May 2, 2019 in Civil War , Current Events , Political Violence , Politics , U.S. National Tweet

  6. #6
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North East
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,243

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc91478 View Post
    ~~~~~~~
    New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off
    New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off
    May 02, 2019 · New data indicates America on the verge of civil war, and neither side will back off Posted on May 2, 2019 in Civil War , Current Events , Political Violence , Politics , U.S. National Tweet
    If you want to keep your head in the sand, I have no problem with that.

  7. #7
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,574

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Oh, yes, some Democratic activists have been very candid.

    They are telling anyone who has opposed them since 2016 that as soon as the Democrats take back power, their opponents had better "duck."


    The Democrats will be coming with a vengeance against anyone who had the temerity to oppose them.


    Most Americans understand this, so they keep their mouths shut at school, at work, and on the Internet.


    Some Democrats dream of seeing ex-President Trump doing the perp walk in an orange jump suit. One "lady" politician even publicly called for him to be kept in a cage. People of this ilk will soon be running this country again.

  8. #8
    Big Scary Liberal
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    33,815

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc91478 View Post
    After Trump, We’re Next



    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz61gluhJQE
    October 7, 2019 ~ By William L. Gensert
    The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry. Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic. Trump is all that stands between the America we cherish and the left’s policies for “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” They know that for us, 2020 is a “Flight 93” election and impeaching Trump on what is the thinnest of gruel, and arguably the finest example of projection today, is a last-ditch effort to either depose him or damage him enough politically to make him unelectable come next November.
    Impeaching Trump is their way of telling us to get in line, or else. If you think of Trump, not as Trump, but as one of us, it becomes clear. Destroying him is a way of telling us, “You’re next.”



    Comment:
    As long as the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Communists control the DNC, education and the media, Trump is just slowing them down, a bump in the road to perdition.
    I learned that theory ~30 years ago - a conservative Congress, or President, et al, are an interruption or temporary slow down in the movement toward serfdom / destruction of freedom.
    If one takes the long view from “our side”, the more Trump is able to disrupt the left, and make positive changes that the people will see/live and benefit, if/when the PM/DSA Communist Left regains control of the government, people will turn them out when the undoing of Trump’s approach yields nothing but failure, misery, slavery and death to the masses.
    It's a fact that the PMS/DSA Communist Left have the opinion Americans, especially trump voters are dumb and lesser humanity. What’s more, they think a lot of us Christian, believers ..who they KNOW are below them.. “we need a crutch to believe in a God they know does not exist”. We are not only dumb, we are weak and don't understand as they do.
    The NWO/Globalists are gearing up for the final coup d'état against president Trump and 'We the People'. Is there enough protection in place for our president? Is the Secret Service a 100% trustworthy organization are does it still have Obama holdovers? We are entering very dark times here.
    Will there be a second Civil War in America? That depends on how much the American citizenry cherish their Freedoms and Liberty. Thomas Jefferson was correct regarding the "Tree of Liberty".
    I genuinely want to understand this point of view.

    The point of this is that if Trump gets impeached, that means people are out to get you and people within your subculture? If I am getting this right, why do you think so?
    "This is America - and here, right matters."

    - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Idaho
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,207

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParser View Post
    Oh, yes, some Democratic activists have been very candid.

    They are telling anyone who has opposed them since 2016 that as soon as the Democrats take back power, their opponents had better "duck."


    The Democrats will be coming with a vengeance against anyone who had the temerity to oppose them.


    Most Americans understand this, so they keep their mouths shut at school, at work, and on the Internet.


    Some Democrats dream of seeing ex-President Trump doing the perp walk in an orange jump suit. One "lady" politician even publicly called for him to be kept in a cage. People of this ilk will soon be running this country again.

    Most Americans understand this, so they keep their mouths shut at school, at work, and on the Internet.
    Well, I'm not most Americans Parser...


    There's a lot of "Sunshine patriots", very few Patriots
    Firebrand - Agitator

    Unknown Quantity: a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

  10. #10
    Sage
    ataraxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,626

    Re: After Trump, We’re Next

    So according to this line of thinking, a popularly elected president should never be impeached (and of course Trump was never popularly elected. He was shoved down the American people’s throat by a quirk of the electoral college system).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •