Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,110

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well. There you go.

    You have no cogent argument...just, "Nuh uh!", and calling people names.

    You are dismissed.
    You have yet to prove your point so yes, your opinion is rejected that all the media is democrats. Sorry you lost, not my fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,110

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    4to1 Dims over Repubs. Identified Indies don't tell who they vote for
    And? Just because there are more Dems than Republicans still doesn't prove the claim YOU made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  3. #23
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    07-14-18 @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    18,620

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    How the Democrats Set Up Puerto Rico for Disaster | Frontpage Mag

    We’ve seen this show before.

    When there’s a national disaster, neighborhoods have been reduced to rubble, shelters are filled with crying families, and a Republican is in the White House, the Democrats jump into action.

    Not to help, but to make political capital from a disaster that they helped cause.

    After Hurricane Katrina, the media shrieked that survivors inside the New Orleans Superdome were murdering each other. But there actually wasn’t a single murder in the Superdome. And no, NBC’s Brian Williams, never saw any corpses floating past the Ritz-Carlton. The media exaggerated and lied.

    snip...
    What did the Democrats give Trump golf club passes or something?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  4. #24
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by <alt>doxygen View Post
    FrontPage Magazine
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FrontPage Magazine
    Fpm index logo2.png
    Format Online
    Owner(s) David Horowitz Freedom Center
    Editor-in-chief David Horowitz
    Managing editors Jamie Glazov
    Political alignment Right-wing

    In 2016, the Southern Poverty Law Center listed Horowitz and Spencer as "anti-Muslim extremists".[6] Spencer called the article a "hit list".[7]

    The website has been described as "right-wing",[8][9][10] "far-right",[11][12] "Islamophobic"[13] and "anti-Islam".[14]

    So, who pays them to write this stuff?

    The David Horowitz Freedom Center, formerly the Center for the Study of Popular Culture (CSPC), is a conservative[3][4][5] foundation founded in 1988 by political activist David Horowitz and his long-time collaborator Peter Collier. It was established with funding from groups including the John M. Olin Foundation, the Bradley Foundation and the Scaife Foundation. It runs several websites and blogs, including FrontPage Magazine, Students for Academic Freedom and Jihad Watch.

    The usual billionaire trust fund babies.
    Blind and Commie
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  5. #25
    Well, okay...
    <alt>doxygen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Floriduh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,470

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Blind and Commie
    They are willfully ignorant tools, but they are paid well for that. I didn't know Horowitz was a commie, but I can't say I'm surprised. I guess one can become addicted to the teats of the trust fund babies. Seems disgusting to those of us who are uninitiated, though.
    Fear not : Today is always a Mulligan; tomorrow is always a do-over!

  6. #26
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,472

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Nothing today surprises me about the liberal/Demo antics.
    These Demos will do anything destructive. They will throw monkey wrenches at our President and his efforts of getting relief to Puerto Rico.

  7. #27
    Sage
    chuckiechan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    California Caliphate
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,772

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    What you described was the media, not democrats. And no, they are not one in the same.
    With few exceptions, yes they are.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence everywhere but here
    Trump is here because we made an existential bad bargain with China
    1975 was the last time the US had a positive trade balance.
    American students want to be "happy". Chinese students want to rule the world.

  8. #28
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    And? Just because there are more Dems than Republicans still doesn't prove the claim YOU made.
    Damn sure does.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  9. #29
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by <alt>doxygen View Post
    They are willfully ignorant tools, but they are paid well for that. I didn't know Horowitz was a commie, but I can't say I'm surprised. I guess one can become addicted to the teats of the trust fund babies. Seems disgusting to those of us who are uninitiated, though.
    I was referring to you.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,110

    Re: How the democrats set up puerto rico for disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Damn sure does.
    You need to work on your math and look at the article again. The article doesn’t state what you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •