Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

  1. #21
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,818

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Surely Trump made the right call based upon the performance Obama's picks Trump asked to stay on for a spell to help with the transition, for the good of America. Too many of them have made their Trump hate the main thing.
    So you're an "end justifies the means" guy, I see.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #22
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,818

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    This is an old one. We have been bored by it before.
    When did it first come to public knowledge? (A source is required for an answer to be valid.)
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,811

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    So you're an "end justifies the means" guy, I see.
    Then you see badly....I am a "Make the best choices you can" guy, and I am happy to see that Trump made another good one.

    I doubted him at the time.
    I regret that, in our attempt to establish some standards, we didn't make them stick, we couldn't find a way to pass them on to another generation, really.<<<<<<<Walter Cronkite

  4. #24
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,818

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Then you see badly....I am a "Make the best choices you can" guy, and I am happy to see that Trump made another good one.

    I doubted him at the time.
    Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    When did it first come to public knowledge? (A source is required for an answer to be valid.)
    So consider it invalid. Fine with me.

  6. #26
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,818

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    So consider it invalid. Fine with me.
    IOW, you made it up. Got'cha.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    IOW, you made it up. Got'cha.
    No, I didn't. I just don't respond to requests like your.

  8. #28
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,818

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    No, I didn't. I just don't respond to requests like your.
    You responded to say you're not responding. THEN you following up to reiterate you're not responding.

    Yeah, it's a lazy Sunday morning and I'm just killing time, too, but damn that's lame. It would have been easier to just not respond.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #29
    Guru

    <alt>doxygen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Floriduh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,972

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    The Trump family are crooks....too bad no one on the right realized this till now.
    People who live like the Trumps do better if they avoid the spotlight. Perhaps it's unfortunate fro everyone, including Trump, that he won the election. The rocks are being turned over...

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Now Eric Trump Is Accused of Stealing From a Cancer Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    You responded to say you're not responding. THEN you following up to reiterate you're not responding.

    Yeah, it's a lazy Sunday morning and I'm just killing time, too, but damn that's lame. It would have been easier to just not respond.
    So ignore the fact that I responded. I don't do research for strangers on the internet. Sorry. Best of luck. No more responses from me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •