Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 103

Thread: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

  1. #81
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    626

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Ok, Ill bite....

    Women have a choice to buy a novel about a woman who chooses her sexuality and if you had read any reviews, you would know that the woman is in control and that everything that happened was with consent. Whereas Trump glorified assaulting woman by forcing himself on them without consent.

    Sanders' behavior is why feminists won't defend her. She lied, manipulated facts and tried to protect a man who doesn't think highly of most women and as mentioned before, gleefully recounted his thoughts on grabbing and kissing women against their wills.

    No Border wall because Democrats have already tried twice to pass funding bills to support, increase pay, better equipment and training for Border Patrol and ICE but were denied because of no wall spending. No voter ID laws (or at least what the GOP wants) simply because you all cannot prove voter fraud on the order that you claim.

    Oh golly gosh gee, someone went to college, got a degree had to spend years as a teen being made fun of by the right for her looks and didn't have to pay for her exams to pass and get into college, got good grades, is well-spoken and can do the job...and her mother was also self-made as well. How many times did daddy bail out Trump....

    Can you provide proof of non-citizens voting due to changes in the law?

    Trump's wall is only partially completed as they are mired in eminent domain cases which will eventually raise the cost of the wall into the billions and take land away from US citizens. Further, if Trump's wall is less expensive than a website...it must not be much of a wall. Let that sink in America.

    Please provide proof that Democrats want open borders. And I don't just mean some powerless radical leftist, I mean, enough to pass legislation. And while you are at it, do it for the rest of your points...especially abortion since it is against the law to provide federal funding for abortions and just remember this one little fact: abortions by choice only happen...when a choice to do so is made.

    The GOP cut the spending needed to supply better protection services for the State Department. Benghazi was a result of that.

    Socialism didn't destroy Venezula, a corrupt leader and government did. There are socialist nations that are not in such dire straits.

    It's already been debunked that Clinton took 145 million from the Russians; she was investigated and no such contributions were made to her campaign. 4 million may have gone to the Foundation, but that did not go to the campaign. Trump also did not take Russian campaign contributions...but took close to 30 million for the inaugural festivities from the Russians and there is that whole he does actual business with them, so....

    Yes, she did...but Trump also has hired illegals to work his various businesses, so....

    SMH, please go to the library and look up the differences between a socialist and communism....and while you are at it, discover how Karl Marx wrote a congratulatory letter to Lincoln for winning re-election and to further the cause of labor and how the Pledge was written by a socialist, and how Social Security is socialist, and how Trump's use of tax dollars to shore up big agriculture because his trade war with China as well as how the GOP continually votes to support subsides with Democrats for decades and.....

    It's called a bus, traveling with a coyote, taking a train to the border...but when actually left out in the desert, people actually do die.

    Re-read the Green Deal...there is no ban on any of those things, just proposed regulations. She may hold some socialist ideals, but as I pointed out before...so does the GOP.

    No, Starr raided White House trash cans. No. Seriously, he did.

    Your opinion and you are entitled to it.

    Honestly, I'm not one for polls myself, but Trump and the GOP like to cherry pick the ones that make them look good and dismiss the others. And you are right, Hillary lost the Electoral College which awards the presidency, but she did win the popular vote.

    True, and I wish the GOP would remember that the next time they gave out tax breaks and make us in the middle class pick up the tab, and I wish baby boomers would remember that when they cash their Social Security checks that mostly paid for from MY paycheck.

    And the GOP at their townhall meetings ban firearms, what's your point?

    I'm not after you, I'm after Trump because I believe in America and the power of the people...not giving it all away to an incompetent like him.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Warfield View Post
    Ok, Ill bite....

    Women have a choice to buy a novel about a woman who chooses her sexuality and if you had read any reviews, you would know that the woman is in control and that everything that happened was with consent. Whereas Trump glorified assaulting woman by forcing himself on them without consent.

    Sanders' behavior is why feminists won't defend her. She lied, manipulated facts and tried to protect a man who doesn't think highly of most women and as mentioned before, gleefully recounted his thoughts on grabbing and kissing women against their wills.

    No Border wall because Democrats have already tried twice to pass funding bills to support, increase pay, better equipment and training for Border Patrol and ICE but were denied because of no wall spending. No voter ID laws (or at least what the GOP wants) simply because you all cannot prove voter fraud on the order that you claim.

    Oh golly gosh gee, someone went to college, got a degree had to spend years as a teen being made fun of by the right for her looks and didn't have to pay for her exams to pass and get into college, got good grades, is well-spoken and can do the job...and her mother was also self-made as well. How many times did daddy bail out Trump....

    Can you provide proof of non-citizens voting due to changes in the law?

    Trump's wall is only partially completed as they are mired in eminent domain cases which will eventually raise the cost of the wall into the billions and take land away from US citizens. Further, if Trump's wall is less expensive than a website...it must not be much of a wall. Let that sink in America.

    Please provide proof that Democrats want open borders. And I don't just mean some powerless radical leftist, I mean, enough to pass legislation. And while you are at it, do it for the rest of your points...especially abortion since it is against the law to provide federal funding for abortions and just remember this one little fact: abortions by choice only happen...when a choice to do so is made.

    The GOP cut the spending needed to supply better protection services for the State Department. Benghazi was a result of that.

    Socialism didn't destroy Venezula, a corrupt leader and government did. There are socialist nations that are not in such dire straits.

    It's already been debunked that Clinton took 145 million from the Russians; she was investigated and no such contributions were made to her campaign. 4 million may have gone to the Foundation, but that did not go to the campaign. Trump also did not take Russian campaign contributions...but took close to 30 million for the inaugural festivities from the Russians and there is that whole he does actual business with them, so....

    Yes, she did...but Trump also has hired illegals to work his various businesses, so....

    SMH, please go to the library and look up the differences between a socialist and communism....and while you are at it, discover how Karl Marx wrote a congratulatory letter to Lincoln for winning re-election and to further the cause of labor and how the Pledge was written by a socialist, and how Social Security is socialist, and how Trump's use of tax dollars to shore up big agriculture because his trade war with China as well as how the GOP continually votes to support subsides with Democrats for decades and.....

    It's called a bus, traveling with a coyote, taking a train to the border...but when actually left out in the desert, people actually do die.

    Re-read the Green Deal...there is no ban on any of those things, just proposed regulations. She may hold some socialist ideals, but as I pointed out before...so does the GOP.

    No, Starr raided White House trash cans. No. Seriously, he did.

    Your opinion and you are entitled to it.

    Honestly, I'm not one for polls myself, but Trump and the GOP like to cherry pick the ones that make them look good and dismiss the others. And you are right, Hillary lost the Electoral College which awards the presidency, but she did win the popular vote.

    True, and I wish the GOP would remember that the next time they gave out tax breaks and make us in the middle class pick up the tab, and I wish baby boomers would remember that when they cash their Social Security checks that mostly paid for from MY paycheck.

    And the GOP at their townhall meetings ban firearms, what's your point?

    I'm not after you, I'm after Trump because I believe in America and the power of the people...not giving it all away to an incompetent like him.
    /thread

  3. #83
    Educator VySky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    03-17-20 @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Quick question. Why do you insist on spreading falsehoods without proof?
    Truth hurts the left I know. Maybe I'm a wantabe Liberal?

    -VySky
    "Flying is not Engineering or Bus Driving - and if we forget that, General Aviation cannot be saved" Stephen Coonts 1998

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VySky View Post
    Truth hurts the left I know. Maybe I'm a wantabe Liberal?

    -VySky
    What truth????

  5. #85
    Educator VySky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    03-17-20 @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Warfield View Post
    Ok, Ill bite....

    Women have a choice to buy a novel about a woman who chooses her sexuality and if you had read any reviews, you would know that the woman is in control and that everything that happened was with consent. Whereas Trump glorified assaulting woman by forcing himself on them without consent.

    Sanders' behavior is why feminists won't defend her. She lied, manipulated facts and tried to protect a man who doesn't think highly of most women and as mentioned before, gleefully recounted his thoughts on grabbing and kissing women against their wills.

    No Border wall because Democrats have already tried twice to pass funding bills to support, increase pay, better equipment and training for Border Patrol and ICE but were denied because of no wall spending. No voter ID laws (or at least what the GOP wants) simply because you all cannot prove voter fraud on the order that you claim.

    Oh golly gosh gee, someone went to college, got a degree had to spend years as a teen being made fun of by the right for her looks and didn't have to pay for her exams to pass and get into college, got good grades, is well-spoken and can do the job...and her mother was also self-made as well. How many times did daddy bail out Trump....

    Can you provide proof of non-citizens voting due to changes in the law?

    Trump's wall is only partially completed as they are mired in eminent domain cases which will eventually raise the cost of the wall into the billions and take land away from US citizens. Further, if Trump's wall is less expensive than a website...it must not be much of a wall. Let that sink in America.

    Please provide proof that Democrats want open borders. And I don't just mean some powerless radical leftist, I mean, enough to pass legislation. And while you are at it, do it for the rest of your points...especially abortion since it is against the law to provide federal funding for abortions and just remember this one little fact: abortions by choice only happen...when a choice to do so is made.

    The GOP cut the spending needed to supply better protection services for the State Department. Benghazi was a result of that.

    Socialism didn't destroy Venezula, a corrupt leader and government did. There are socialist nations that are not in such dire straits.

    It's already been debunked that Clinton took 145 million from the Russians; she was investigated and no such contributions were made to her campaign. 4 million may have gone to the Foundation, but that did not go to the campaign. Trump also did not take Russian campaign contributions...but took close to 30 million for the inaugural festivities from the Russians and there is that whole he does actual business with them, so....

    Yes, she did...but Trump also has hired illegals to work his various businesses, so....

    SMH, please go to the library and look up the differences between a socialist and communism....and while you are at it, discover how Karl Marx wrote a congratulatory letter to Lincoln for winning re-election and to further the cause of labor and how the Pledge was written by a socialist, and how Social Security is socialist, and how Trump's use of tax dollars to shore up big agriculture because his trade war with China as well as how the GOP continually votes to support subsides with Democrats for decades and.....

    It's called a bus, traveling with a coyote, taking a train to the border...but when actually left out in the desert, people actually do die.

    Re-read the Green Deal...there is no ban on any of those things, just proposed regulations. She may hold some socialist ideals, but as I pointed out before...so does the GOP.

    No, Starr raided White House trash cans. No. Seriously, he did.

    Your opinion and you are entitled to it.

    Honestly, I'm not one for polls myself, but Trump and the GOP like to cherry pick the ones that make them look good and dismiss the others. And you are right, Hillary lost the Electoral College which awards the presidency, but she did win the popular vote.

    True, and I wish the GOP would remember that the next time they gave out tax breaks and make us in the middle class pick up the tab, and I wish baby boomers would remember that when they cash their Social Security checks that mostly paid for from MY paycheck.

    And the GOP at their townhall meetings ban firearms, what's your point?

    I'm not after you, I'm after Trump because I believe in America and the power of the people...not giving it all away to an incompetent like him.
    Thanks for taking the time to provide your opinions and talking points

    -VySky
    "Flying is not Engineering or Bus Driving - and if we forget that, General Aviation cannot be saved" Stephen Coonts 1998

  6. #86
    Educator VySky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    03-17-20 @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    What truth????

    Thanks for proving my point

    -VySky
    "Flying is not Engineering or Bus Driving - and if we forget that, General Aviation cannot be saved" Stephen Coonts 1998

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VySky View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to provide your opinions and talking points

    -VySky
    Picard Incredulous Face.jpg

    I'm convinced you're a Poe.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VySky View Post
    Thanks for proving my point

    -VySky
    The point that you lied? You're welcome I guess?

  9. #89
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,812
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Rogue Valleys post is pretty much what every leftist will post when they have their noses rubbed in their steaming piles of lies and bull**** hypocrisy. Hell...you cant really blame them...they HAVE no actual defense. They are what they are...and worse...they know it. Imagine what it mus FEEL like having to live with yourself.
    At least our president didn't ask the new president of a troubled country to do us a favor that Zelenakyy COULD NOT deliver on, as Crowdstrike is an American company based in California, owned by Americans.

    So how could Zelenskyy "look into" it? How could he find those pesky DNC servers that one of Ukraine's wealthy people has hidden at Crowdstrike there?
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  10. #90
    Sage


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,519

    Re: Democrat vs Republican Logic Is Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post

    Incompetent rebuttal.
    Hes [Chinese President Xi Jinping] now president for life. President for life. And hes great, Trump said. I think its great. Maybe well give that a shot someday. ---Donald J. Trump

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •