Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

  1. #1
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,733
    Blog Entries
    27

    Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Trump: 'Terrific' that former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling is mulling a congressional run


    We are now at the point where we have to wonder whether these new crop of GOPers running for Congress are QAnon b/c that's the only crazy extreme lane left for the GOP to go and it appears to be multiple ppl running now.

    Curt Schilling Backs Pro-Trump ‘QAnon’ Conspiracy Theory
    When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it. -- David Frum

    Trump does the things that Trump supporters hate and claim not to support, but they don't realize Trump and his people are the ones doing them.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,059

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Well, I don't know anything about Schilling, baseball, Q-whateveritis or Arizona politics and I certainly cannot vote in any Arizona election...but I don't have a problem with a politician who runs on this platform:

    The former pitcher has made it clear his run would be based on a hard-line approach on immigration and social issues.

    "The state is not the state I grew up in. Making Arizona citizens of EVERY Race, religion and sexual orientation 2nd class citizens to illegal immigrants is about as anti-American as it gets," Schilling told the news outlet in a statement. "When you have homeless veterans, children, and you're spending tax dollars on people smuggling drugs and children across our border someone in charge needs their ass kicked."
    But...as we can see from these two articles, the media won't hesitate to smear someone who opposes the left's agenda. I don't think he'll go far.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  3. #3
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,733
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, I don't know anything about Schilling, baseball, Q-whateveritis or Arizona politics and I certainly cannot vote in any Arizona election...but I don't have a problem with a politician who runs on this platform:



    But...as we can see from these two articles, the media won't hesitate to smear someone who opposes the left's agenda. I don't think he'll go far.
    This is more than the left's agenda. He believes in internet QGod and Trump the son... in the name of all that is holy. You may want to actually read what's he's said in the past and not just believe his talking points b/c he has an R next to his name...
    When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it. -- David Frum

    Trump does the things that Trump supporters hate and claim not to support, but they don't realize Trump and his people are the ones doing them.

  4. #4
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,733
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Also this: Curt Schilling defrauded the state of Rhode Island out of $75M for his video game company, which he lied about and ran into the ground, sparking a years-long lawsuit that ultimately left taxpayers on the hook for a product never released.

    After game industry failure, Curt Schilling agrees to pay back Rhode Island
    When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it. -- David Frum

    Trump does the things that Trump supporters hate and claim not to support, but they don't realize Trump and his people are the ones doing them.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,651
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    Also this: Curt Schilling defrauded the state of Rhode Island out of $75M for his video game company, which he lied about and ran into the ground, sparking a years-long lawsuit that ultimately left taxpayers on the hook for a product never released.

    After game industry failure, Curt Schilling agrees to pay back Rhode Island
    He's a legend that helped the Red Sox break the curse.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein

  6. #6
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,059

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    This is more than the left's agenda. He believes in internet QGod and Trump the son... in the name of all that is holy. You may want to actually read what's he's said in the past and not just believe his talking points b/c he has an R next to his name...
    Yeah...well, I'll leave the rest up to you. I'm not interested in that Q stuff or anything else you think of him.

    But I will say this...if he's not beholden to big money multinationals and their lobbyists, he is already better than most of those in Congress. At least he'll be voting what HE thinks...not what someone pays him to think.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  7. #7
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,733
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Yeah...well, I'll leave the rest up to you. I'm not interested in that Q stuff or anything else you think of him.

    But I will say this...if he's not beholden to big money multinationals and their lobbyists, he is already better than most of those in Congress. At least he'll be voting what HE thinks...not what someone pays him to think.
    But what he thinks is stupid. It might be good to have someone tell him that...
    When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it. -- David Frum

    Trump does the things that Trump supporters hate and claim not to support, but they don't realize Trump and his people are the ones doing them.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,059

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    But what he thinks is stupid. It might be good to have someone tell him that...
    That's your opinion.

    Based on that quote from the article, I could see a lot of people liking what he says.

    But don't worry, I'm sure you know very well that lots of people like you will tell him what y'all think.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  9. #9
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,733
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    That's your opinion.

    Based on that quote from the article, I could see a lot of people liking what he says.

    But don't worry, I'm sure you know very well that lots of people like you will tell him what y'all think.
    Oh I see your still masturbating to his Republican crafted talking points. Dismissed!
    When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it. -- David Frum

    Trump does the things that Trump supporters hate and claim not to support, but they don't realize Trump and his people are the ones doing them.

  10. #10
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    62,207

    Re: Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    Trump: 'Terrific' that former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling is mulling a congressional run


    We are now at the point where we have to wonder whether these new crop of GOPers running for Congress are QAnon b/c that's the only crazy extreme lane left for the GOP to go and it appears to be multiple ppl running now.

    Curt Schilling Backs Pro-Trump ‘QAnon’ Conspiracy Theory
    I met him when he and his wife were stumping for McCain, and I was a volunteer for the McCain's campaign. He's a nice guy for sure, but he has no chance at all. None. He was thinking about challenging Warren until his kooky views came out, and that ended.

    He has no chance unless he goes to Alabama and appeals to the toothless people.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •