Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 818

Thread: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,973

    Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family Research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro-family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,670

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family Research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro-family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.
    LOL The Family Research Council..
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  3. #3
    Pitter Patter
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tacoma
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,672
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Is this a skit? I feel like this is a skit.
    The GOP loves standards. They love standards so much, they got two of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I say that he [Trump] is the most honest guy to come down the pike in a very long while.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,973

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    LOL The Family Research Council..
    I know your a liberal but can you say why you prefer liberal family values?

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,973

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    Is this a skit? I feel like this is a skit.
    I see, but can the liberal say why he prefers liberal family values?

  6. #6
    Dungeon Master
    Sewer Rat


    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    26,948

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    I know your a liberal but can you say why you prefer liberal family values?
    Iguanaman shot a hole in your troll.








    When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters. - Amin Maalouf



  7. #7
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,286

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    The FRC is a hate group.

  8. #8
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,820

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family Research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro-family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.

    Family Research Council = Hate Group
    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    I think there is an argument that racist black people outnumber racist white people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  9. #9
    Slow Hand
    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,344

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family Research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro-family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.

  10. #10
    It's the Despair Quotient
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,155
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

    "Grab them by the pussy" is a textbook "all out attack on the concept of love and family itself", particularly when you pay off porn stars in the process.
    Whatever you're smoking, you need to take a vacation from it.
    "The Left ones think I'm Right, the Right ones think I'm wrong."
    Leon Russell - Magic Mirror

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •