Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 112 of 112

Thread: Nunes again proves he’s a liar and a trump stooge

  1. #111
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves he’s a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    You did not post anything saying that Trump Jr. discussed dirt on Hillary at that meeting.
    Yes I did. In posts 65 and 69 and linked to it in 85 for Klat's beneifit. The fact that you claim otherwise is simply dishonest. You just don't get to claim "nuh uh".

    The emails to which you linked were all written BEFORE the meeting and could not have proved, in the past tense, what the meeting was about.
    that's the thing code, the emails alone prove Nunes is a liar and a trump stooge because they told you what the meeting was about. Explain how it wasn't about dirt on Hillary.
    Why do you continue to post these obvious lies? Are you ever going to start talking about real world occurrences and facts?
    You just cant not ask questions. Now code, stop asking questions, stop posting "nuh uh" and make a clear straightforward point and explain how the meeting wasn't about dirt on Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  2. #112
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,265

    Re: Nunes again proves he’s a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Oh code, the fact that don jr went to a meeting to get dirt on Hillary proves nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. As I've stated, what they discussed is not important. The reason "what they discussed" is now suddenly "important" to you is that you've run out of excuses, dishonest deflections and insults.

    The president's son also said Veselnitskaya mentioned she had information about the Democratic nominee.
    "Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense," he said. "No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."
    After that discussion about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation pivoted to the topic of the adoption program.


    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/time...an-lawyer.html

    But don't put too much stock into what don jr said because this was his third version of the meeting. But again, it doesn't matter if they discussed sanctions or not (which only makes it worse), the purpose of the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary.

    After the New York Times reported on the existence of the Trump Tower/Russia meeting, Trump Jr. first claimed it was about Russian adoptions. But his explanation for the meeting changed three times. Ultimately he settled on: He took the meeting to receive “very high level and sensitive information” that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

    The Washington Post reports that Trump Jr. only issued the “adoptions” explanation to the New York Times after his own father dictated that he say the meeting was about adoptions.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dbce2a8a1150

    But again, I've already proven nunes has again proven himself to be a liar and trump stooge.
    I'm asking for the quote from Trump Jr that you promise (that doesn't exist) saying that he attended a meeting with Russians in which they gave him dirt on Hillary.

    I took the trouble to check post 65 and found that you lied again. No such quote from Trump Jr. Here is a tweet he posted AFTER the meeting from your link:

    <snip>
    rump Jr. subsequently tweeted: "Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen."


    Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr





    Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen. https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/884390823881719808 …
    8:55 AM - Jul 10, 2017


    Twitter Ads info and privacy







    A source told NBC News that that the Senate Intelligence Committee is interested in interviewing Trump's eldest son about his meeting with the Russian lawyer. Trump Jr. said he would be "happy to work" with the committee.
    <snip>

    It's okay that you have no proof to support your lies. I simply don't understand why you continue to claim that the untrue is true.

    STILL waiting for you to produce the proof that Trump Jr. said he got dirt on Hillary during the meeting.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •