Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 112

Thread: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

  1. #101
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,471

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    BF, I've never been so happy to see a conservative. It actually may be a crime but that's not the point of the thread. The point is that when Nunes says the meeting was about adoptions it proves that's nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. Now the reason I'm happy to see you is that Code has the worst case of VDS I've ever seen. Do me a favor skim through our discussion and explain to him that the meeting was about dirt on Hillary. Your "is that a crime" question kinda tells me you know what the meeting was about. Please explain it to code.
    You say "it may be a crime". What crime are you sighting?
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  2. #102
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You say "it may be a crime". What crime are you sighting?
    oh jeez BF, what purpose do you think it serves to pretend not to know what crime I'm "sighting"? I know you're a conservative but I wasn't expecting something that silly. Since I'm don't have to constantly dance around the facts I can clearly state the crime I'm "sighting" is collusion. Now before you obediently flail at that, don jr's (alledged) crimes are not the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that nunes said the don jr's meeting was about adoptions and that proves he's a liar and a trump stooge again.

    Now since you are taking the tact that "it wasn't a crime" you're not denying what the meeting was about. Can you please explain to Code what the meeting was about. You're just asking pointless stalling "questions". He's pretending I haven't posted the facts that prove nunes is again a liar and a trump stooge.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  3. #103
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,471

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    oh jeez BF, what purpose do you think it serves to pretend not to know what crime I'm "sighting"? I know you're a conservative but I wasn't expecting something that silly. Since I'm don't have to constantly dance around the facts I can clearly state the crime I'm "sighting" is collusion. Now before you obediently flail at that, don jr's (alledged) crimes are not the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that nunes said the don jr's meeting was about adoptions and that proves he's a liar and a trump stooge again.

    Now since you are taking the tact that "it wasn't a crime" you're not denying what the meeting was about. Can you please explain to Code what the meeting was about. You're just asking pointless stalling "questions". He's pretending I haven't posted the facts that prove nunes is again a liar and a trump stooge.
    Nice Try, you sighting collusion, collusion to do what?
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  4. #104
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Nice Try, you sighting collusion, collusion to do what?
    Oh BF, can you please tell code that the meeting was not about adoptions. Your tact that its not illegal means even you understand the meeting was about getting dirt Hillary. If you believe it, why cant you just tell code? Anyhoo, as I stated, this thread is not about if don jr was committing collusion. But for you to dismiss it out of hand (and of course obediently and of course in question format) then what good will it do for me to post the facts. From the link in the OP, here's a snippet of the offer to Don Jr


    "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

    This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.


    Here's don jr saying "oh boy"

    "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

    So BF, I keep humoring your silly deflecting questions, cant you do me a solid and tell Code that the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. Actually you'd be doing code a solid because he's the one being delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  5. #105
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,471

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Oh BF, can you please tell code that the meeting was not about adoptions. Your tact that it’s not illegal means even you understand the meeting was about getting dirt Hillary. If you believe it, why cant you just tell code? Anyhoo, as I stated, this thread is not about if don jr was committing collusion. But for you to dismiss it out of hand (and of course obediently and of course in question format) then what good will it do for me to post the facts. From the link in the OP, here's a snippet of the offer to Don Jr


    "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

    This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.


    Here's don jr saying "oh boy"

    "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

    So BF, I keep humoring your silly deflecting questions, cant you do me a solid and tell Code that the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. Actually you'd be doing code a solid because he's the one being delusional.
    You continue with all your BS, yet you answer nothing. I ask again who colluded with Russia and to do WHAT? Two real simple questions.

    Reference Bold

    Offered to provide Trump, was it provided and to who and what was provided. We know Hillary paid for a phony dossier that Russia provided all the info to destroy Trump.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  6. #106
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You continue with all your BS, yet you answer nothing. I ask again who colluded with Russia and to do WHAT? Two real simple questions.
    Reference Bold
    Offered to provide Trump, was it provided and to who and what was provided. We know Hillary paid for a phony dossier that Russia provided all the info to destroy Trump.
    Oh look, you're still asking questions. and rather angrily I might add. BF, you need to try to understand this anger you're feeling the rational side of your brain arguing with the conservative side. and you're asking "questions" because you cant make an actual point. you can only obediently flail at the points I've made. And I've told you already this thread isn't about whether don jr committed collusion. Its about nunes lying. I only tolerated your silly deflecting questions because I hoped you had some back bone and integrity and would tell Code what you believe.

    so to be clear, I've clearly stated "It actually may be a crime but that's not the point of the thread." How can you get so angry about that or claim "phony dossier"? oh yea, obedience.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  7. #107
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,471

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Oh look, you're still asking questions. and rather angrily I might add. BF, you need to try to understand this anger you're feeling the rational side of your brain arguing with the conservative side. and you're asking "questions" because you cant make an actual point. you can only obediently flail at the points I've made. And I've told you already this thread isn't about whether don jr committed collusion. Its about nunes lying. I only tolerated your silly deflecting questions because I hoped you had some back bone and integrity and would tell Code what you believe.

    so to be clear, I've clearly stated "It actually may be a crime but that's not the point of the thread." How can you get so angry about that or claim "phony dossier"? oh yea, obedience.
    WOW it may be a crime. How so???? By what statute, who colluded with who, to do what, and when did they commit this crime. All the crimes that have been committed is by your liberal bias higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ and Hillary.

    But hay have a nice day
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  8. #108
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    WOW it may be a crime. How so???? By what statute, who colluded with who, to do what, and when did they commit this crime. All the crimes that have been committed is by your liberal bias higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ and Hillary.

    But hay have a nice day
    Bf, adding silly statements to your deflecting "questions" doens't make your post any less silly or less deflecting. Cant you at least address the thread topic that Nunes proves he's a liar and a trump stooge by claiming the meeting was about adoptions? What is it about conservatism that makes you afraid to post something you believe?
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  9. #109
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    You are hopelessly disconnected from both reality and the English Language.

    Do you read the content of the links you post? If yes, do you understand English?

    What you post and what you claim the content is are two entirely different things.

    PLEASE POST THE QUOTE FROM TRUMP JR. THAT SAYS WHAT YOU HAVE IMAGINED.
    Code, I asked you to stop flailing, whining and asking questions and to make a clear statement of what you believe. See how you continue to flail, whine and ask questions. And Code, I've posted Don jr telling you he discussed dirt on Hillary so I don't know if you're simply being dishonest or are deluded because your not making a clear statement.

    And code, the emails prove what the meeting was about. You've yet to make a clear statement why that doesn't prove what the meeting was about. You've only flailed, whined and asked questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,265

    Re: Nunes again proves hes a liar and a trump stooge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Code, I asked you to stop flailing, whining and asking questions and to make a clear statement of what you believe. See how you continue to flail, whine and ask questions. And Code, I've posted Don jr telling you he discussed dirt on Hillary so I don't know if you're simply being dishonest or are deluded because your not making a clear statement.

    And code, the emails prove what the meeting was about. You've yet to make a clear statement why that doesn't prove what the meeting was about. You've only flailed, whined and asked questions.
    You did not post anything saying that Trump Jr. discussed dirt on Hillary at that meeting.

    The emails to which you linked were all written BEFORE the meeting and could not have proved, in the past tense, what the meeting was about.

    Why do you continue to post these obvious lies? Are you ever going to start talking about real world occurrences and facts?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •