Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

  1. #11
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,530
    Blog Entries
    35

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Soopairik View Post
    But alas, it did not happen.
    We have whom we have as president as a direct result of the decisions and choices made by the two major parties last year. The only remaining question is how long will we have to suffer those consequences wrought on us by the two major parties decisions and choices? Seems to me each should have known better. But it is what it is.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    We have whom we have as president as a direct result of the decisions and choices made by the two major parties last year. The only remaining question is how long will we have to suffer those consequences wrought on us by the two major parties decisions and choices? Seems to me each should have known better. But it is what it is.
    We have who we have as President because the so called career politicians from either party have failed to lead us.

    That is why we chose Trump to lead us. He is not actually a politician, must less a full blown career politician.. He care less about party and lots more about what is good for America.

  3. #13
    Professor Soopairik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-08-18 @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdirt Farmer View Post
    We have who we have as President because the so called career politicians from either party have failed to lead us.

    That is why we chose Trump to lead us. He is not actually a politician, must less a full blown career politician.. He care less about party and lots more about what is good for America.
    "We?" Only 46% of the voters voted for him.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Soopairik View Post
    "We?" Only 46% of the voters voted for him.
    It is a contest of who wins the most states. Only you left wingers suddenly think this is not how we should do it...

    Your azz hurt is plain t see.. Btw how many of those illegals your state houses voted? Maybe this is the question you should ask yourself. My bet is a lot.

    California liberals are the worst of the entire lot IMHO.

  5. #15
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,806

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Soopairik View Post
    But alas, it did not happen.
    And, boy, am I glad about that.

  6. #16
    Professor Soopairik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-08-18 @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdirt Farmer View Post
    It is a contest of who wins the most states. Only you left wingers suddenly think this is not how we should do it...

    Your azz hurt is plain t see.. Btw how many of those illegals your state houses voted? Maybe this is the question you should ask yourself. My bet is a lot.

    California liberals are the worst of the entire lot IMHO.
    Resorting to ad hominem when you have no real arguments.
    A classic way to "refute" an argument. Want a prize?

  7. #17
    InnKeeper Most Pleasant
    PleasantValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Deer Park, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,018

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018




    Organize and vote in 2018. Seizing control of Congress from the complicit GOP is the fastest and surest way to politically castrate the dreadful Trump presidency.
    So, they are suggesting using the democratic process already in place?
    I think they would rather howl at the moon, and riot in the streets like they have before.
    It worked so well for them in the past.
    Will you work to personally PERPETUATE(30%) the political hate, or work to TERMINATE(70%) it?

  8. #18
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,530
    Blog Entries
    35

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdirt Farmer View Post
    We have who we have as President because the so called career politicians from either party have failed to lead us.

    That is why we chose Trump to lead us. He is not actually a politician, must less a full blown career politician.. He care less about party and lots more about what is good for America.
    35% of Republicans choose Trump, that is until he clinched the nomination then the band wagon effect brought that up to 40%. 46% voted for him in the General. A plurality of folks wanted him. Or did they. Looking at the exit polls one finds out that 50% of those who voted for Trump in the general election were anti-Clinton voters. Not voters necessarily for Trump, any Tom, Dick or Harry would have done. As least as the name opposing Hillary Clinton wasn't Hillary Clinton.

    I do think however, if Trump had a better personalty, more of a presidential persona instead of a reality TV show host he presents to the public, he would be more liked. That he would have accomplished more. It's his persona that turns off people, grates on him and his persona has so far stopped Trump from gaining a 40% job approval rating. Perhaps Trump had the right message, but he has turned out to be the wrong messenger.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Soopairik View Post
    Resorting to ad hominem when you have no real arguments.
    A classic way to "refute" an argument. Want a prize?
    You don't understand elections law do you....

    IF you did you would immediately know that election LAWS are my ARGUMENT.

    Go ahead and prove my point about California liberals some more.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: Voters Should Use Ballot Box to Control Trump in 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    35% of Republicans choose Trump, that is until he clinched the nomination then the band wagon effect brought that up to 40%. 46% voted for him in the General. A plurality of folks wanted him. Or did they. Looking at the exit polls one finds out that 50% of those who voted for Trump in the general election were anti-Clinton voters. Not voters necessarily for Trump, any Tom, Dick or Harry would have done. As least as the name opposing Hillary Clinton wasn't Hillary Clinton.

    I do think however, if Trump had a better personalty, more of a presidential persona instead of a reality TV show host he presents to the public, he would be more liked. That he would have accomplished more. It's his persona that turns off people, grates on him and his persona has so far stopped Trump from gaining a 40% job approval rating. Perhaps Trump had the right message, but he has turned out to be the wrong messenger.
    Who on the left is a candidate? The DNC is a total mess, no one wants to be associated with the party... A Latino who has issues with white Democrats now leads the party because white people left, and the minorities are in control... But white people are still the overwhelming majority of this nation. The left forgets this, because the lied to themselves that whites don't matter anymore in politics.

    NO strong candidate, not party organization, no money = dismal performance in elections.

    Trump has a year and those tax breaks for Americans to work with. My guess is the Republicans will rally around Trump against who ever the Democrat turns out to be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •