Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

  1. #11
    Sage
    HowardBThiname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    America's Heartland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    9,161

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    Trump being bad at tweeting should concern you.
    It doesn't.

    A President's foreign policy concerns me.
    A President's view of the economy concerns me.
    A President's push to get specific laws past concerns me.

    What a President posts on social media don't concern me on iota.

    It's like some folks have truly taken leave of their senses, hanging on every word the President utters (or posts). I find that to be insane.
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." ~ Thomas Jefferson

  2. #12
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,424
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    No, an old dude being bad at tweeting is very normal. Go read a book, go to the gym or watch Seinfeld or something. Jeez.
    Trump isn't your grandfather, he's the President. He has numerous times tweeted out policy changes on twitter that were later found unworkable pieces of crap. His claims about the Stock Market are also.
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

  3. #13
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:20 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,640

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBThiname View Post
    It's like some folks have truly taken leave of their senses, hanging on every word the President utters (or posts). I find that to be insane.
    Actually, there really only seems to be one in particular.
    It's not "tolerance" if you already approve of what you purport to "tolerate."

  4. #14
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,424
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBThiname View Post
    It doesn't.

    A President's foreign policy concerns me.
    A President's view of the economy concerns me.
    A President's push to get specific laws past concerns me.

    What a President posts on social media don't concern me on iota.

    It's like some folks have truly taken leave of their senses, hanging on every word the President utters (or posts). I find that to be insane.
    WH has said Trump's tweets are official. Trump also has taken leave of his senses.
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

  5. #15
    Educator
    MrShangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Posts
    1,161

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    In 280 characters he could name a bunch of stuff that he did, but he names two and makes sure to leave a bunch of room to swipe at the media. He also left 20 character open. He could have listed another successful item.
    Trump left 20 spaces, impeachment now I see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,105

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Yep. Every single day --- the guy cannot stop thinking about Trump.
    No different than the Trumpbots, except that in his thoughts Trump is wearing clothes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    After 50,000 years slavery ended when America began!. Do you understand?

  7. #17
    Teacher of All Things



    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,420

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    WH has said Trump's tweets are official. Trump also has taken leave of his senses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    And this has been another daily Oh-God-Please-Tell-Me-This-Means-Trump-is-Dying Hot Take from NeverGOP. Stay tuned for the next one!
    .....


  8. #18
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,424
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    .....
    Amazing how this President has desensitized the world to his stupid tweeting.
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    98,209

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    In 280 characters he could name a bunch of stuff that he did, but he names two and makes sure to leave a bunch of room to swipe at the media. He also left 20 character open. He could have listed another successful item.
    And the two things he claimed to have done were already 90% in motion the day he took office. He should take credit for the sun coming up every day also.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #20
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,424
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Trump Only Names Two Accomplishments in Latest Tweet

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    And the two things he claimed to have done were already 90% in motion the day he took office. He should take credit for the sun coming up every day also.
    Republicans could have nominated anybody and those things would have happened. Not something unique to Trump.
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •