Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 325 of 325

Thread: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

  1. #321
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    66,783

    Re: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    ^^ You all can squabble all you want. Facts are facts, and that's that. CBO will project and the conservative reject the figures, which changes nothing.

    Tis what is.
    Conservative accepts the reality that CBO makes PREDICTIONS, why don't you tell us the accuracy rate of those predications? What did the CBO Predict regarding the Obama stimulus?

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Now in the mountains.
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Conservative accepts the reality that CBO makes PREDICTIONS, why don't you tell us the accuracy rate of those predications? What did the CBO Predict regarding the Obama stimulus?
    Unimportant. CBO is closer than your guesses; I am quite sure you can't prove differently.

  3. #323
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    66,783

    Re: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    Unimportant. CBO is closer than your guesses; I am quite sure you can't prove differently.

    BLS.gov, BEA.gov, and Treasury.org do not make guesses, they provide actual data. Still waiting for the accuracy of a PREDICTION? Do you or CBO have this uncanny ability to predict human behavior??

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Now in the mountains.
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    BLS.gov, BEA.gov, and Treasury.org do not make guesses, they provide actual data. Still waiting for the accuracy of a PREDICTION? Do you or CBO have this uncanny ability to predict human behavior??
    You don't, conservative, and the CBO has a much better chance of getting right than you by a million to one.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    66,783

    Re: Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america (yes, really)

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBY View Post
    You don't, conservative, and the CBO has a much better chance of getting right than you by a million to one.
    Come on, you cannot be this dense, the sites I gave you post ACTUAL data and results, CBO makes predictions and you don't seem to understand the difference. This has to be an act.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •