Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 379

Thread: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

  1. #31
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    116,750

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    D'oh!
    You say it isn't about you and then make it about you.
    That is what you are trying to do hoping to deflect from the Trump crudeness.

    So are you going to refute what was presented or are you going to continue deflecting?
    Unless you can present that Trump did not make those crude remarks - there is NOTHING to refute as reality is on the side of sanity and reason - and that is not the side you are fighting for.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #32
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-19-19 @ 11:46 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,825

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    That is what you are trying to do hoping to deflect from the Trump crudeness.
    iLOL You can't flip this.
    I haven't deflected, I addressed it. You are the one who has failed to refute what was stated.


    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Unless you can present that Trump did not make those crude remarks - there is NOTHING to refute as reality is on the side of sanity and reason - and that is not the side you are fighting for.
    I already addressed the remarks, so this is nothing but you deflecting from refuting what was stated as well as adding nonsensical exaggeration.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-08-15 at 11:13 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #33
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,965

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I can't disagree. Trump knows how to get attention, and he is forcing a debate on topics people are too afraid to talk about. Think about it. Any breach of the MSM/Liberal rules regarding certain topic unleashes a predetermined tidal wave of media/internet attack designed to destroy anyone who doesn't toe the line. How do you break through that weapon used to silence opinion and thought?

    Trump has the advantage that he doesn't care. That is refreshing. I call it fighting fire with fire, and a bit of that is required.

    Will he take his foot off the accelerator and continue without so much noise and language? I suppose that depends on how forceful the left's offensive to silence citizens who don't follow their guidebook gets, or how much the Establishment Right tries to dismiss him.
    I like Trump. I like that he says whats on his mind. I like that he doesn't huddle with handlers and wordsmiths before he opens his mouth. But he would make a horrible president. I love that he fights back, but he fights like a 5 year old. He should post here for a while. This is an excellent place to learn to defend yourself and hurl insults that hit the target and fly beneath the Mods radar lol.

  4. #34
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-10-19 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,162

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Donald Trump is everything that is stereotypically ugly about America and Americans.

    The more publicity he gets, the better. He will bury himself with little or no help. The liberal media, CNN as a prime example, are doing conservatives and Republicans a great service by fixating so much on Trump.
    "Giving money and power to liberals is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P. J. O'Rourke

  5. #35
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,366

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Donald Trump is everything that is stereotypically ugly about America and Americans.

    The more publicity he gets, the better. He will bury himself with little or no help. The liberal media, CNN as a prime example, are doing conservatives and Republicans a great service by fixating so much on Trump.
    LOL. You're still blaming the 'liberal media' huh? Fox has had wall to wall coverage about him, but according to you, and many other cons it's CNN's who's fixated on him huh?

    BTW speaking of ugly Americans(and I agree with you on that) WTF is it with French Canadians? Why are they so annoying and rude. . I'm in Canada now, havig a great time. But FC's are a real PITA.
    “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
    President Lyndon Baines Johnson...

  6. #36
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,445

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Insulting me does not remedy the problem Trump has nor does it speak to the issue at hand - this IS NOT ABOUT ME.

    I absolutely love it when I predict what the reaction of the apologists on the far right will be and then you do exactly what I predicted. Like Jackie Gleason used to proclaim before exiting the stage.... "how sweet it is!!!"
    I don't know if you've predicted anything. The fact is, the left doesn't know what to do with someone who doesn't care if people's sensitivities are tweaked. It seems the only reaction is to follow directions and attack and destroy.

    I don't know for sure what Trump was referencing, perhaps it did have something to do with Megan being on her period.

    But let's not lose sight of the fact that is was the left who created a label for the change in action and attitude in women during their monthly cycle by calling it "PMS".
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

  7. #37
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-10-19 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,162

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    LOL. You're still blaming the 'liberal media' huh? Fox has had wall to wall coverage about him, but according to you, and many other cons it's CNN's who's fixated on him huh?

    BTW speaking of ugly Americans(and I agree with you on that) WTF is it with French Canadians? Why are they so annoying and rude. . I'm in Canada now, havig a great time. But FC's are a real PITA.
    You'll get no argument from me about the rudeness quotient of French Canadiens. They're basically European French wannabes who think they're special. An embarrassment to Canada.

    And since this thread is about Trump, I'll close this post by saying there are probably some good French Canadiens.
    "Giving money and power to liberals is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P. J. O'Rourke

  8. #38
    Professor
    finebead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,659

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Trumps comment about Megan with blood running out of her whatever crossed the line, yet again. Rush and Ann Coulter profess to support him because it is controversial and therefore good for their ratings and pocketbook. They are entertainers and charlatans, not serious political commentators. People who take this seriously are idiots, its just a show. There are enough idiots out there to make Sarah Palin a rich person (for doing absolutely nothing), now Donald follows in her footsteps.

  9. #39
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,366

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    The fact is, the left doesn't know what to do with someone who doesn't care if people's sensitivities are tweaked. It seems the only reaction is to follow directions and attack and destroy.
    LOL.. The left? It was Redstate that kicked him out of their event. But I guess that's the left fault too.

    You guys are very predictable, that is a fact.
    “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
    President Lyndon Baines Johnson...

  10. #40
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,445

    re: Has the Trump blood comment crossed the line? [W: 373]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I like Trump. I like that he says whats on his mind. I like that he doesn't huddle with handlers and wordsmiths before he opens his mouth. But he would make a horrible president. I love that he fights back, but he fights like a 5 year old. He should post here for a while. This is an excellent place to learn to defend yourself and hurl insults that hit the target and fly beneath the Mods radar lol.
    I'm of the same thinking. However, I can't help but think what smooth talking, double speaking politicians don't seem to accomplish much in the long run. What would the world think if a President spoke his mind, and forced other leaders to defend their actions.

    Ronald Reagan was certainly no Donald Trump, but he didn't mince words when it came to important issues. He had great respect among allies and enemies alike as a result.
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •