Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

  1. #1
    I Believe Tara Reade
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tacoma
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    5,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    If the DNC wasn't making the writing on the walls any bigger, or any brighter, the Nevada Democratic Party just hired a paid staffer from Buttigieg's Iowa organizers to the position of "Voter Protection Director." At one point, the NDP was going to use the same app that Iowa used for voting that crashed and lead to results. The company that created the app was given almost $50,000 from the Pete campaign along with the CEO of the company having direct ties to the Buttigieg campign. In addition to being previous employees of the Clinton Campaign in 2016.

    The DNC does not want a fair election, they are out to subvert the Democratic process once again because they know the so called "Resistance" doesn't actually care about election fraud.

    EQXJQrXXYAENktm.jpg

    EQXOxWbVUAE0mna.jpg

    Below is a link to an archive of Emily Goldman's Linkedin profile before it was hidden:

    https://archive.is/kmlZK
    Democrats need to realize that "Bernie or Bust" is already a compromise position.

  2. #2
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,950

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    The Sanders camp will love that.
    "Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It's just ganging up against the weird kid, and I'm always the weird kid." - Penn Jillette.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    If the DNC wasn't making the writing on the walls any bigger, or any brighter, the Nevada Democratic Party just hired a paid staffer from Buttigieg's Iowa organizers to the position of "Voter Protection Director." At one point, the NDP was going to use the same app that Iowa used for voting that crashed and lead to results. The company that created the app was given almost $50,000 from the Pete campaign along with the CEO of the company having direct ties to the Buttigieg campign. In addition to being previous employees of the Clinton Campaign in 2016.

    The DNC does not want a fair election, they are out to subvert the Democratic process once again because they know the so called "Resistance" doesn't actually care about election fraud.

    EQXJQrXXYAENktm.jpg

    EQXOxWbVUAE0mna.jpg

    Below is a link to an archive of Emily Goldman's Linkedin profile before it was hidden:

    https://archive.is/kmlZK
    This appointment is an absolute joke.
    "The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it." -Alberto Brandolini

  4. #4
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    31,090

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    I could suggest that Bernie Bros care about nothing more than pretending to be holier than everyone else. I could also suggest that at this rate, they'll cut off all our noses to spite their faces, and then spend the next four years preening about how principled they are for having done it.

    But I won't because that would be the sort of dishonest overgeneralized attack the OP made against "the resistance" (which is ...what? People who want Trump out of office but would prefer a different nominee to Bernie?).





    "Support Bernie or you don't care about election fraud!" we're told aka accused of. The basis? An implied CT.>

    I'd invite Bernie fans to reconsider this explain every defeat or setback as a shadowy conspiracy against Bernie approach. Sounds awfully like - nay, identical to - the way Trumpists find it necessary to defend Trump. He's always completely innocent, victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by Obama. And Bernie would always win were it not for being the victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by MegaCorp.

    First we're told Buttgieg is beholden to Russia because of a 5k donation from a guy with a Russian last name. Now we're told that actually, Buttgieg is plotting to rig votes. It isn't evidence by anything this person has actually done, but rather, we're supposed to infer it because she worked for Buttgieg before taking this job. And thus, if Bernie doesn't win in Nevada, it must be because she rigged the vote for Buttgieg. Ridiculous and shameful. And while it wouldn't ultimately affect my vote...while it shouldn't work this way....the more I hear from Bernie fans the less I like Bernie himself. Sounds a bit much like the Trumpist "I'm so righteous and everyone else is scum, but if I did do something wrong they made me do it so I'm still better" routine.

    (How'd he get so big in the party as to pull of that level of national machination, btw? That's the beauty of CTs: you don't have to think them through. Just cast some vague aspertions and let peoples' confirmation bias do the rest).
    Last edited by Mr Person; 02-09-20 at 08:45 PM.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,041

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    I agree with Mr. Person. You people just need to be quiet, trust in the DNC, and do what you're told to help tow the line.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,202

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I agree with Mr. Person. You people just need to be quiet, trust in the DNC, and do what you're told to help tow the line.
    Perhaps the people complaining are secret Trump cultists trying to forment trouble. Probably learned their disinformation techniques from Putin himself!

  7. #7
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,940

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    If the DNC wasn't making the writing on the walls any bigger, or any brighter, the Nevada Democratic Party just hired a paid staffer from Buttigieg's Iowa organizers to the position of "Voter Protection Director." At one point, the NDP was going to use the same app that Iowa used for voting that crashed and lead to results. The company that created the app was given almost $50,000 from the Pete campaign along with the CEO of the company having direct ties to the Buttigieg campign. In addition to being previous employees of the Clinton Campaign in 2016.

    The DNC does not want a fair election, they are out to subvert the Democratic process once again because they know the so called "Resistance" doesn't actually care about election fraud.

    EQXJQrXXYAENktm.jpg

    EQXOxWbVUAE0mna.jpg

    Below is a link to an archive of Emily Goldman's Linkedin profile before it was hidden:

    https://archive.is/kmlZK
    Well, we were all wondering how the DNC was going to screw Bernie in 2020, and I believe we've began to see their game plan.

    One more fact about Iowa: The CEO of the company that is responsible for the IowaReporterApp is married to Michael Halle, who happens to be Buttigieg's senior strategist.
    Globalism 2020- 'Don't touch your face'

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    I could suggest that Bernie Bros care about nothing more than pretending to be holier than everyone else. I could also suggest that at this rate, they'll cut off all our noses to spite their faces, and then spend the next four years preening about how principled they are for having done it.

    But I won't because that would be the sort of dishonest overgeneralized attack the OP made against "the resistance" (which is ...what? People who want Trump out of office but would prefer a different nominee to Bernie?).
    Yes, you've got us pegged, 100%. We have no higher aspiration or goal than 'pretending to be holier than everyone else' (and certainly not winning this primary or the general election!), while the absolute preponderance of us indeed plan to 'cut off noses to spite our faces' because you say it is so. Lol. Ridiculous.

    "Support Bernie or you don't care about election fraud!" we're told aka accused of. The basis? An implied CT.>

    I'd invite Bernie fans to reconsider this explain every defeat or setback as a shadowy conspiracy against Bernie approach. Sounds awfully like - nay, identical to - the way Trumpists find it necessary to defend Trump. He's always completely innocent, victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by Obama. And Bernie would always win were it not for being the victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by MegaCorp.

    First we're told Buttgieg is beholden to Russia because of a 5k donation from a guy with a Russian last name. Now we're told that actually, Buttgieg is plotting to rig votes. It isn't evidence by anything this person has actually done, but rather, we're supposed to infer it because she worked for Buttgieg before taking this job. And thus, if Bernie doesn't win in Nevada, it must be because she rigged the vote for Buttgieg. Ridiculous and shameful. And while it wouldn't ultimately affect my vote...while it shouldn't work this way....the more I hear from Bernie fans the less I like Bernie himself. Sounds a bit much like the Trumpist "I'm so righteous and everyone else is scum, but if I did do something wrong they made me do it so I'm still better" routine.

    (How'd he get so big in the party as to pull of that level of national machination, btw? That's the beauty of CTs: you don't have to think them through. Just cast some vague aspertions and let peoples' confirmation bias do the rest).
    First of all, you clearly read way too much into a minority of Bernie supporters; you must essentially live on Twitter and social media if you think the bulk of Sanders' support is concerned with or believes in CTs. Meanwhile it isn't lost on me that you seem willfully blind to the bad behaviour from the loud, outspoken minorities of other candidates, given how singularly you focus on and chide ours.

    Look, it's obvious this appointment reeks, especially in the wake of Iowa, as if the DNC has learned nothing from the chaos there and at minimum the appearance of conflict of interest when the CEO of Shadow Inc's parent company is a gushing Buttgieg supporter, with a husband that happens to be a senior advisor to his campaign. With all due respect, you would have to be among the most willfully oblivious and obtuse people on these forums not to recognize that this is a bad idea, especially when maintaining confidence in a fair, even handed and transparent primary is so critical to Democrat chances for winning in November, particularly given the DNC has so much to prove after 2016.
    Last edited by Surrealistik; 02-09-20 at 09:34 PM.
    "The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it." -Alberto Brandolini

  9. #9
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,940

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    I could suggest that Bernie Bros care about nothing more than pretending to be holier than everyone else. I could also suggest that at this rate, they'll cut off all our noses to spite their faces, and then spend the next four years preening about how principled they are for having done it.

    But I won't because that would be the sort of dishonest overgeneralized attack the OP made against "the resistance" (which is ...what? People who want Trump out of office but would prefer a different nominee to Bernie?).





    "Support Bernie or you don't care about election fraud!" we're told aka accused of. The basis? An implied CT.>

    I'd invite Bernie fans to reconsider this explain every defeat or setback as a shadowy conspiracy against Bernie approach. Sounds awfully like - nay, identical to - the way Trumpists find it necessary to defend Trump. He's always completely innocent, victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by Obama. And Bernie would always win were it not for being the victim of shadowy deep state forces controlled by MegaCorp.

    First we're told Buttgieg is beholden to Russia because of a 5k donation from a guy with a Russian last name. Now we're told that actually, Buttgieg is plotting to rig votes. It isn't evidence by anything this person has actually done, but rather, we're supposed to infer it because she worked for Buttgieg before taking this job. And thus, if Bernie doesn't win in Nevada, it must be because she rigged the vote for Buttgieg. Ridiculous and shameful. And while it wouldn't ultimately affect my vote...while it shouldn't work this way....the more I hear from Bernie fans the less I like Bernie himself. Sounds a bit much like the Trumpist "I'm so righteous and everyone else is scum, but if I did do something wrong they made me do it so I'm still better" routine.

    (How'd he get so big in the party as to pull of that level of national machination, btw? That's the beauty of CTs: you don't have to think them through. Just cast some vague aspertions and let peoples' confirmation bias do the rest).
    Do you want another Trump term? Are you capable of answering that question honestly? Not holding my breath..
    Globalism 2020- 'Don't touch your face'

  10. #10
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    29,106
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Nevada Democratic Party Hires Buttigieg Iowa Staffer to Voter Protection Director

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I agree with Mr. Person. You people just need to be quiet, trust in the DNC, and do what you're told to help tow the line.
    That 's 'toe'.

    You're welcome.
    Question Authority

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •