Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 135 of 135

Thread: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

  1. #131
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,636

    Re: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is vested with the judicial Power of the United States and he is there in his official capacity to ensure the interest of Justice over Politics.
    As I asked you, what does that mean ?

    The chief justice has the power to do what ?


    Why do you keep posting things of which you completely lacking in any understanding of ?

  2. #132
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,385

    Re: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    As I asked you, what does that mean ?

    The chief justice has the power to do what ?


    Why do you keep posting things of which you completely lacking in any understanding of ?
    Judicial power is the power “of a court to decide and pronounce a judgment and carry it into effect between persons and parties who bring a case before it for decision.”

  3. #133
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,636

    Re: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Judicial power is the power “of a court to decide and pronounce a judgment and carry it into effect between persons and parties who bring a case before it for decision.”
    So what can the chief justice in Trump's impeachment trial do ?

    Please give me an example of the "judicial power"

    He has the power to do what exactly ?


    You have no idea do you ?

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,385

    Re: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    So what can the chief justice in Trump's impeachment trial do ?

    Please give me an example of the "judicial power"

    He has the power to do what exactly ?


    You have no idea do you ?
    There is no higher authority than the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court on questions of law.

  5. #135
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,636

    Re: Trump Impeachment Trial Is Chief Justice Roberts' Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    There is no higher authority than the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court on questions of law.
    So what ?

    This trial is in the US Senate and he has to obey their rules, not necessarily the law.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •