Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94

Thread: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

  1. #31
    Educator uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,247

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    why? oath of office is pretty clear!! Liberals have to lie to hold office in America.
    To believe that one has to accept the premise that liberalism is incompatible with the constitution; and that a liberal must be specifically breaking one or another clause by...being liberal? This cannot be done in a simple forum post of a few hundred characters. Specifics will need to be outlined. I suggest an essay of no fewer than 1500 words; it will need a proper introduction and conclusion and main points outline showing cause and result. Citations will inevitably be required. It's actually more of an intellectual exercise in demonstrating one's points rather than just throwing out buzzwords like 'small government' punctuated with exclamation marks.

    So I'm all ears if it can be clearly explained.
    "You know, Iím automatically attracted to beautiful ó I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab íem by the pussy. You can do anything."
    - The President of the United States

  2. #32
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,262

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by uptower View Post
    So I'm all ears if it can be clearly explained.
    easy, Sanders,AOC,Warren are open libcommunists. Constitution is about freedom from statist govt, not about totalitarian authoritarian communist govt. Now do you understand?

  3. #33
    Educator uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,247

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    easy, Sanders,AOC,Warren are open libcommunists. Constitution is about freedom from statist govt, not about totalitarian authoritarian communist govt. Now do you understand?
    That doesn't explain anything.

    It needs to look more like: clause X and Y of the constitution forbid liberalism because they expressly state Z. Therefore by committing offences A. B and C against Z, the following examples of liberalism are unconstitutional. Anything else is just screaming at the sky about 'libcommunists'.
    "You know, Iím automatically attracted to beautiful ó I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab íem by the pussy. You can do anything."
    - The President of the United States

  4. #34
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    204,727

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    but you cant say why it is silly?? How will you learn if your are afraid to try?
    first define liberalism

    then show me where it is banned

    now, since I am someone who has spent decades studying the constitution, I sort of get what you are saying. The tenth amendment, if properly enforced, should prevent or should have prevented much of the New Deal nonsense
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  5. #35
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,731

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    you say ill informed but you cant say why its ill informed.
    Because you constantly post moronic drivel. You can't even count to 3.

  6. #36
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    28,975

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    The 9th and 10th Amendments make liberalism illegal so why is liberalism still legal??


    37005318_10216728462703166_6433542739446464512_n.jpg

  7. #37
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,609

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrphanSlug View Post
    Tried and failed argument, for the umpteenth time.
    That wasn't an argument, just an ignorant statement.

  8. #38
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,652

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    can the liberal say how it is that liberalism, now socialism, is legal in America?
    You have made no argument to support your position. Just spouting off the Constitution or Amendments to it without an argument does not help you.
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,621

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    leftists liberals communists monarchists socialists fascists etc etc are all statists so all identical, and all illegal in America which is about freedom from statism. Now do you understand?
    Since you cannot even define a liberal correctly, your whole argument is VOIDED. Come back when you can type coherently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????
    -In 2017, conservatives said they were concerned about women being assaulted in bathrooms. In 2018 conservatives showed women they wouldnít believe them if they were.

  10. #40
    Sage
    MrWonka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    6,587

    Re: If Bill of Rights and Enumerated Powers make liberalism illegal why do still have liberals?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    can the liberal say how it is that liberalism, now socialism, is legal in America?
    We're not the ones making nonsensically outrageous claims here. That would be you which requires you to offer something...anything in the way of evidence or reasoned argument support your ridiculous claim.
    Obstruction of Justice also applies to overt coercion of court or government officials via the means of threats or actual physical harm and also applying to deliberate sedition against a court official to undermine the appearance of legitimate authority.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •