• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

wild honey …. sweet sticky wild honey!

do you love it?

• yes

• no

• dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Who loves it? :)

On a hot biscuit with lotsa 🧈...:p

Meh. I haven't had honey for decades. I'm a peanut butter man.

What are the health benefits of raw honey?​

My wife got me some Australian honey. I opened it this weekend, and it's great. She sometimes buys it for me as a gift because I like it, but it's also part of our ongoing argument about the proper dipping sauce for chicken nuggets. I have been dipping mine in honey since the 1980s, and she thinks that's weird. Her preferences are barbecue sauce or sweet and sour.

My wife got me some Australian honey. I opened it this weekend, and it's great. She sometimes buys it for me as a gift because I like it, but it's also part of our ongoing argument about the proper dipping sauce for chicken nuggets. I have been dipping mine in honey since the 1980s, and she thinks that's weird. Her preferences are barbecue sauce or sweet and sour.
Chicken goes well with honey!

Back
Top Bottom