• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why They Hated Kennedy And Why They Killed Him

"..After JFK’s Peace Speech, the war between him and the U.S. national-security establishment over the future direction of the United States was on. There could be no compromise. There was going to be a winner and a loser. Kennedy’s enemies in the national-security establishment hated him for what he was doing. In their eyes, this neophyte, incompetent, naive, womanizing president was leading America to a communist takeover of the United States. In their eyes, what Kennedy was doing as president, after all, constituted a much graver threat to national security than President Arbenz in Guatemala, who the CIA had violently ousted in a coup in 1954 because Arbenz, like Kennedy, was befriending the Soviet Union and the communist world. (See FFF’s book JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated by Douglas Horne, who served on the Assassination Records Review Board in the 1990s.)

Take a look at this advertisement in the Dallas Morning News on the morning of JFK’s assassination. And then take a look at this flier that was being circulated in Dallas on the day of his assassination. The sentiments expressed in those two documents reflected the views of the U.S. national-security establishment. In their eyes, Kennedy was a cowardly traitor whose policies of appeasement were leading America to doom.

They knew that it was a virtual certainly that Kennedy would win the 1964 election. They also knew that he would never permit them to go into the Middle East and begin killing people, thereby producing terrorist blowback that would justify a perpetual “war on terrorism” to replace the “war on communism.”

They knew that if Kennedy’s vision were to prevail, the national-security establishment would have nothing to do. With no big official enemy, they would be left twiddling their thumbs. People would begin wondering about all that taxpayer-funded largess flowing into the “defense” industry. Even worse, the American people might begin demanding the restoration of their founding governmental system of a limited-government republic...."

They?

There is only one reason died Kennedy.

He was Elisha and asked for a double portion of Elijah and then didn't repent when told it was a hard thing.

Neither did Herod repent, "No my beautiful daughter, the head of John the Baptist is worth more than half my Kingdom." They got second dead for it, you won't find Herod's Daughter in Marylin Monroe. I got to always say that or you'll think it, and I'll save you the trouble. They found someone else to play the part.

So, Lincoln was the first to be President twice, ahead of Grant/Elijah.

Herod's wife knew what she was doing, she got out of female birth, met up with the False prophet who was also pursuing someone and got birth as two nut cases.

It was Oswald, lone gunman acting alone.

So why haven't the/?your Republicrat $hit puppets released all the documents after some 60+ years?!?
I dunno, you know there can be dimensional anomalies along with the event.

"I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?' when after all it was you and me."
"Sympathy For The Devil"
Rolling Stones

Since I am still very proud of this.
I once again present my JFK iceberg:

kennedy-iceberg-jpg.67439410

Ever since I read a biography of Oswald back in High school I've never had any problem believing he acted alone.

I think so
Something would have to be wrong with the Universe for Trump not to be Gregor MacGregor.

But what was I, some Incan high priest cutting out people's hearts? (Not even).

Something would have to be wrong with the Universe for Trump not to be Gregor MacGregor.

But what was I, some Incan high priest cutting out people's hearts? (Not even).
Trump is Fozzy Bear. Period!

If you want to get knowledgeable, Hornberger is a great source.

"..about 500 documents and other items in the collection will remain secret, since the 1992 law exempts them from public release. Among them are documents produced by federal grand juries and by the Internal Revenue Service, including the tax and employment records of Oswald, Ruby and many of their associates.

It also includes tape recordings of six interviews conducted in 1964 with Jacqueline Kennedy and former Attorney General Robert Kennedy by the journalist William Manchester, who was authorized by the Kennedy family to write a history of the assassination. Those tapes were turned over to the Archives by the Kennedy family in exchange for an agreement they would not be made public until 2067 — the 100th anniversary of the publication of Manchester’s bestselling book The Death of a President. The law also exempted the public release of what the Archives index describes as five “very personal letters” that Mrs. Kennedy wrote to President Johnson, including at least three she sent to him in the week after the assassination..."

who are THEY?

who are THEY?

The 'they' who disgust me most are the group of spooks, Republicrat $hit puppets, etc. apparatchik$, who won't show us Oswald's, Ruby's, etc. associate$', tax/employment records, etc. records.. Don't you think?

CT theories has its own section. Just saying

True, JFK was murdered. The rest of the OP is theory.
It's an open and shut case when you look at the facts. It was Oswalds gun, he was spotted on the 6th floor by fellow employees minutes before the murder, the bullets retrieved came from his gun.

Not to mention his hasty departure from the building, resisting to answer a LE officers questions and killing a police officer.

Sorry folks, one small man took down JFK, the FACTS speak for themselves.

Who was JFK?

Back
Top Bottom