• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which team should ‘blow it up’? (NBA) (1 Viewer)

?

• Total voters

Winston

Give me convenience or give me death
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Which team should ‘blow it up’? Trade everybody, overhaul the roster, and go into full blown rebuild cycle.

I think the Clippers and the Suns are at that point.

Just an embarrassing exit for the Suns. I never had faith in that big 3 and drawing Minnesota didn’t help

I don't think the Warriors blow it up until Steph retires. They would probably trade Klay and Wiggins though. Clippers have run their course. I don't think Miami makes another finals in the Jimmy Butler era. Lakers should blow it up if Lebron leaves or retires. I don't think the Suns or Bucks blow it up yet

Which team should ‘blow it up’? Trade everybody, overhaul the roster, and go into full blown rebuild cycle.

I think the Clippers and the Suns are at that point.

Just an embarrassing exit for the Suns. I never had faith in that big 3 and drawing Minnesota didn’t help

Not that there is anything to blow up but my Nets are insane. They signed Cam Johnson to a number he never deserved and continue to insist on building a team around Bridges, 4th option on a championship aspiring team.
Meantime them seem inclined to resign Claxton who is no more than adequate and depend on defenseless Cam Thomas to carry the scoring.

Talk about a lost team.

Not that there is anything to blow up but my Nets are insane. They signed Cam Johnson to a number he never deserved and continue to insist on building a team around Bridges, 4th option on a championship aspiring team.
Meantime them seem inclined to resign Claxton who is no more than adequate and depend on defenseless Cam Thomas to carry the scoring.

Talk about a lost team.

One of those lost in mediocrity teams. I do like Mikal Bridges tho!!

One of those lost in mediocrity teams. I do like Mikal Bridges tho!!

Enough to build a team around?
The guy is a number 1 option and averages 19 a game.
You can like him, you can't build a contending team around him as a 1st or second option.

Enough to build a team around?
The guy is a number 1 option and averages 19 a game.
You can like him, you can't build a contending team around him as a 1st or second option.

Yeah, he needs a Batman to his Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom