• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which case will be the first to put citizen trump in prison?

The job of a prosecutor is to win cases. period. High profile cases even more. Never said every Judge . When you have a DA running a campaign on taking down one particular man, I call that bias.
When you have a DA targeting one particular man, I call that going after the criminal.
Isn't it the DA's job to be biased against crime?

The job of a prosecutor is to win cases. period. High profile cases even more. Never said every Judge . When you have a DA running a campaign on taking down one particular man, I call that bias.
So Trump is the only one she's attempted to prosecute? And it's not her job? What planet do you live on?

Prosecutors ran their campaigns on getting Al Capone and John Gotti.

No bias about it.
Mafia was a well known entity . Long history of violence.

Mafia was a well known entity . Long history of violence.
Sure, just like Trump's fraudulent behavior was well known.

He'd already been busted for a lot of it. Charities, online universities, other stuff.

Except I don't have a president. Why not see if you can figure things out before you start your preachings?

Only MAGAs support an open border. Why do you think they are always shouting, "OPEN BORDER, OPEN BORDER!!"

And why did MAGA kill the bill to fix the border?

Tough questions, yes?

So now I've got a president and a party? When did all of this happen... while I was sleeping?

Ah. You have swallowed the MAGA narrative. Ah.

I am very happy about migrants, and enjoy them. Just like you do.
It didn't fix the border. but this faux bill works for you. Which is what it was intended to be. Campaign points. For three years your president was open migrant policy.. and now you think biden wants to fix it. He has you right where he wants you. A useful........

It didn't fix the border. but this faux bill works for you. Which is what it was intended to be. Campaign points. For three years your president was open migrant policy.. and now you think biden wants to fix it. He has you right where he wants you. A useful........
Wrong. Biden has never had an "open migrant policy".

You are ranting. And you don't even know who you're ranting at.

I don't believe a single word you say about what Biden did or didn't do, by the way. Way too much partisan anger.

When Indians were fighting battles against each other, this place wasn't America.

Yes, but it's the same region, and the same "America" referred to them as "Native Americans" after they found out that early explorers referred to the locals as "Indians" because they thought they had reached the Indies.

Back
Top Bottom