• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UFO Map Shows Extraterrestrial Reporting Hotspots in the United States

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
UFO Map Shows Extraterrestrial Reporting Hotspots in the United States:

1708531478682.png

Ewe.

So, who thinks we aren't being watched by aliens?

Dude. Just overlay it with population density.

north-america-map.jpg

I don't think we have to work too hard to determine causation here.

The denser the population, the denser the UFO reports.

north-america-map.jpg

Yes, but as a data map, throw in a little ewe factor and presto voilla here I am in alien's backyard no?

Population density doesn't show you at all what you get from alien sightings.

We expect this.

We would expect the map to reflect population density.

Yea, that is essentially all the map from the MSN story shows, population density.

I was kinda just making fun of how useless that type of map is.

Yea, that is essentially all the map from the MSN story shows, population density.

I was kinda just making fun of how useless that type of map is.
It's not at all useless.

With this map, I can go to every UFO sighting and listen and feel for any clues as to the nature of things.

It's not at all useless.

With this map, I can go to every UFO sighting and listen and feel for any clues as to the nature of things.

A map of UFO reports per 1,000 people would give a better idea of where the hotspots are though.

north-america-map.jpg

ET doesn't respect the Electoral College.

It is also similar to the map showing 5G coverage, or McDonalds locations.

Well there you have it. 5G is really just how the shadow government communicates with the aliens, and McDonald's is a deep state front for feeding them human flesh (in case you were wondering why the Filet-O-Fish quadrupled in price recently).

We would expect the map to reflect population density.
Aliens come to Earth to eat on McDonald's and everyone knows 5g is used to mind control us so we don't see the aliens.

Aliens come to Earth to eat on McDonald's and everyone knows 5g is used to mind control us so we don't see the aliens.
You're right joluoto, the aliens have advanced technology or consciousness, depending on which race, and they walk right in on us like ghosts.

You never went to the bar to do it with an alien?

Good boy toy are joluoto (the aliens are getting laid tonight).

You stop giving the children ideas.

Martians aren’t real, flying saucers aren’t real

Yes they are created by the false government Project Bluebeam to initiate a fake Second Coming with DNA, GMO, AI and 5G.

Something is out there, but we don't know what, as a public.

Venusians are real, they retreated to their city long ago.

Ashtar of the Pleiadean High Command is real, the Arcturus-Anteres Midway Station is real, the greys are real and probably the Nordics 17 to 70 races visiting, but what I want to know is what kind of planets are nearby?

It's foolish to think we're the only intelligent life in so vast a universe.
Actually that is exactly what all available evidence indicates, you simply have faith the Martians must be out there because you’d rather not have faith in God

Actually that is exactly what all available evidence indicates, you simply have faith the Martians must be out there because you’d rather not have faith in God
The Pleiadeans believe Jesus Christ is God.

Aliens' ability to see is greatly hampered by the atmosphere here. It is not known if man-made pollution is at fault or nature itself. This may explain claims that vessels cannot be seen with our naked eyes while they are visible when seen through some lenses.

Back
Top Bottom