• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

It's become clear that is not what hapened. She paid her respects, then left and was confronted seemingly by a Magat.

And yet both of them are more trusted than Faux News

And this is the truth. CNN posts a lot of things negative on Joe Biden. As a result they, as a news organization are highly trusted versus the shitrag know as Fox News.

And this is the truth. CNN posts a lot of things negative on Joe Biden. As a result they, as a news organization are highly trusted versus the shitrag know as Fox News.
FauxNoNews isn’t worth a second of anyone’s time if they are looking for actual news. MAGATS may be entertained by the side show put on by the buffoons there but as a news source they can be disregarded. After all, they were caught with their hands in the cookie jar broadcasting knowingly false information about the Dominion voting machines and were forced to pay $800,000,000 as punishment. No normal person relies on FauxNoNews for real information.

No normal person relies on FauxNoNews for real information.
The same goes with any of the other M$Ms. It doesn't matter. They are all full of bullshit.

At least Fox has bullshit. The leftists M$Ms are full of steershit.

The same goes with any of the other M$Ms. It doesn't matter. They are all full of bullshit.

Fake News is the worst. Let's not forget they are the one that got their asses handed to them in court for their election lies.

I thought you said you don't follow legitimate (mainstream) news.

So how do you know so much about its bias?

Guess you forgot this part:

“When you can provide evidence from a reliable source that my physician colleagues were denying steroids to patients when they are indicated (ie when they are on a ventilator) get back to me. I am not interested in your MAGAT sponsored lies.”
Was that in the part I didn't read? Once an opponent says they quit reading one of my responses for some trumped up reason, I don't pay much attention to what they've said.

Finally, someone comes up with an original putdown!

we have two of the dumbest threads that i've seen running simultaneously.

this one and the one about Easter eggs (where the rules have been the same for 45 years).

i know it's depressing but everyone here votes.
Which rule? Putting Trans Day on March 31st or banning religious art on Easter eggs?

FauxNoNews isn’t worth a second of anyone’s time if they are looking for actual news. MAGATS may be entertained by the side show put on by the buffoons there but as a news source they can be disregarded. After all, they were caught with their hands in the cookie jar broadcasting knowingly false information about the Dominion voting machines and were forced to pay $800,000,000 as punishment. No normal person relies on FauxNoNews for real information.

You can do better than that. The Dominion case is only a few years old, and Mad Libs have been bleating about the falseness of Fox News for much longer. What made Fox untrustworthy, long before Trump even ran? For instance, back in the nineties Al Franken claimed Fox was hypocritical for having a token Liberal on the show HANNITY AND COMBES. But CNN must've thought it a swell idea, given that they hired token RINO Ana Navarro to give the illusion of fair mindedness. Franken failed to mention things like that.

You can do better than that. The Dominion case is only a few years old, and Mad Libs have been bleating about the falseness of Fox News for much longer. What made Fox untrustworthy, long before Trump even ran? For instance, back in the nineties Al Franken claimed Fox was hypocritical for having a token Liberal on the show HANNITY AND COMBES. But CNN must've thought it a swell idea, given that they hired token RINO Ana Navarro to give the illusion of fair mindedness. Franken failed to mention things like that.
Sean Hannity and all his lies are a bloody disgrace. All the Covid lies...Dr Oz ad nauseum. They aren't news at all. Don't care what you say. The entire network is a disgrace as well.

Sean Hannity and all his lies are a bloody disgrace. All the Covid lies...Dr Oz ad nauseum. They aren't news at all. Don't care what you say. The entire network is a disgrace as well.
Lies? Like this one?

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021.

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."
That was not a statement simply that vaccination was the best possible strategy, a position with which I would agree. It was a statement of fact that Maddow could not justify.

Was that in the part I didn't read? Once an opponent says they quit reading one of my responses for some trumped up reason, I don't pay much attention to what they've said.
In other words you have no proof from any reliable source that my physician colleagues even once failed to prescribe steroids to covid patients when indicated.
I accept your conceding the point and I’ll end this discussion.

Finally, someone comes up with an original putdown!
LOL...

You like the steershit?

If the left keeps up like they are, they will have more steers than bulls.

In other words you have no proof from any reliable source that my physician colleagues even once failed to prescribe steroids to covid patients when indicated.
I accept your conceding the point and I’ll end this discussion.
I accept that you set up nonsensical terms for the discussion and that therefore you only wanted to hear yourself pontificate.

Back
Top Bottom