• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Climate Cult's New Goal: Degrowth

Inbefore blame the marxists… marx was anti malthusian.

Reminder climate change is already here. There is no climate cult.

We are witnessing disturbing droughts even in China…. Like **** me sideways we’re just ****ed.
Yes the climate does change, and Human activity is likely involved in some of it.
That said there is no data out there to support the idea that slowing or stopping the growth of CO2
will change the trajectory that the climate changes!
There are good reasons to more sustainable energy sources, but CO2 emissions may not be one of them.

Things are already getting so extreme so that you can link climate change to specific weather events.

Also federal agencies as well as leading scientific organizations and scientists have all looked add the evidence and acknowledge the urgent need to reduce CO2 emissions.

While Republican politicians, fossil fuel companies and fossil fuel dictatorships have all scrutinized the evidence without coming up with any alternativ explanation.

While several posters on this forum have explained how your interpretation of the data is wrong.

Its actually fossil fuel companies that are the luddites lol.

Yes the climate does change, and Human activity is likely involved in some of it.
That said there is no data out there to support the idea that slowing or stopping the growth of CO2
will change the trajectory that the climate changes!
There are good reasons to more sustainable energy sources, but CO2 emissions may not be one of them.

Historically CO2 is the gas of life ...... why limit it ? :unsure:

They are the ones who will provide the massive energy storage needed to make wind and Solar viable
I think what the coal and gas companies should do is refuse to restart their plants for a few days after they have to shut then down for wind and solar. Effectively go on strike.

They are the ones who will provide the massive energy storage needed to make wind and Solar viable

I'd seriously doubt solar will ever be viable for most of the developed Northern Hemisphere but the fantasists keep pedalling this fiction nonetheless and our Gen Z Lemmings keep buying it :(

W
I'd seriously doubt solar will ever be viable for most of the developed Northern Hemisphere but the fantasists keep pedalling this fiction nonetheless and our Gen Z Lemmings keep buying it :(
With the right type of energy storage solar is just fine, you just need the ability to move summer surplus to winter demand.

Back
Top Bottom