• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'That sounds like ethnic cleansing': CNN questions lead figure in Israel's settler movement

At least I know how to speak English and the correct use of grammar. I won't be lectured by a one-track minded Zionist zealot and apologist for a belligerent and criminal regime. Remind me; which country is currently under investigation for alleged commission of war crimes in Gaza, and which national leader is being tried for corruption, fraud, bribery and breach of trust? Those are the people whom you support, no matter how grave their criminality.
You support terrorists.
And your English is worse.
Your arguments are also stupid.

Again with the predictable childish insults and accusations when you have nothing of substance to offer. You aren't doing very well for a supposed adult.
Your comeback from being proven as extremely ignorant on the subject was "your English isn't good".
As well as all that nonsense about "Zionist zealot", as if Zionist is an insult outside of certain racist circles.

Removing an entire civilian population, however, is. And that is the stated and documented endgame for Netanyahu and his Likud party of far-right Zionist lunatics, who aren't interested in anything less than a country free of Muslims.
It is clear that you are not interested in honest debate with facts that show that Israel is and always has been under attack.

Too many people that argue this debate do not understand historical context... they try to look at these incidents individually, when you can't. All incidents are built upon the previous incidents, and onwards back to the first incident... when Israel was invaded... it won, then was invaded again... and won and so on.

Refusal to take history into account just shows intellectual laziness and bias.

Too many people that argue this debate do not understand historical context... they try to look at these incidents individually, when you can't. All incidents are built upon the previous incidents, and onwards back to the first incident... when Israel was invaded... it won, then was invaded again... and won and so on.

Refusal to take history into account just shows intellectual laziness and bias.

The first incident predates the attacks on Israel in 1948....

As for the "Israel won and won and won" that's the only bit you got right.

That is why I said Gaza.

It seeks to reclaim land.
How is pushing people out of their homes “reclaiming land.” There is room enough for both Palestinians and Israelis there, no need for apartheid.

Israel was not a country until 1948... so good job with historical knowledge! LOL

I didn't claim Israel was a country.....

so good job with the historical knowledge and comprehension...! "LOL"

I didn't claim Israel was a country.....

so good job with the historical knowledge and comprehension...! "LOL"
How can the war between the Arabs, Palestinians against Israel happen before Israel is even a country? 🤭

The US should offer Texas as a homeland for Israel. Cede the state to Israel. Get the Jews completely out of the Middle East and let the Islamic majority have it all to themselves. Texas will have the choice to be ex-pats, apply for dual citizenship, or move elsewhere.
Texas? Haven't Jews suffered enough!

How can the war between the Arabs, Palestinians against Israel happen before Israel is even a country? 🤭

You're just upset because you got your history wrong again showing that your victorious crowing was pathetic.

You're just upset because you got your history wrong again showing that your victorious crowing was pathetic.
Of course, if you could prove your case you would have something... like I did, but you can't. This makes your bragging all the more pathetic.

Now...

Bodi:
How can the war between the Arabs, Palestinians against Israel happen before Israel is even a country?

Now, prove your case... facts this time.

Of course, if you could prove your case you would have something... like I did,

You didn't. You make a lot of empty claims and can post pretty slippery comments which is why I tend to walk away to leave you to claim "victory" though.

Now, prove your case... facts this time.

Straw man. The "case" was about the causes and what came first in terms of who was firing at who and why. You are the only one trying to have a debate about whether Israel was a country at the time.

I'm walking away now, you can have your empty "victory."

Back
Top Bottom