• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serena Williams Applauded By Fans After Donating Her ‘Super Soldier’ Breast Milk

eman623

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The last NOTW thread I started was more sad than weird. This one more than makes up for it.

I had no idea "extra" breast milk could even be donated.

You know, my backhand could stand improving...🍼

You have much to learn apparently.

Yes, women can donate extra breast milk. Some produce more than others. Some babies are abandoned too.

The last NOTW thread I started was more sad than weird. This one more than makes up for it.

Just dumb!

Holy crap, there may yet be hope! He sees that eman's comment is dumb!

Not just donated. It can be sold too. Plenty of women sell their breast milk online.

Breastmilk is what's known as liquid gold to nursing mothers...I thought everyone knew that... ☺️

Yeah, as long as it is not used... if it is all sterile and refrigerated or frozen (I think)

She will never make up for screwing over Osaka in the US Open.

Could be something we should just applaud and appreciate as a kindness.

Back
Top Bottom