• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man in India mauled to death after entering lion enclosure

Chock Full o Nuts

Voting for Pedro!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

...the man wanted to pose for a selfie with the lion. The Times noted that police said the man appeared to be drunk.
Here kitty kitty!

According to the Times, the zoo said Gurjar may have died from excessive bleeding.
I could see that as a possibility..

The man's relatives have been informed of his death and his body has been taken to the SVRR Government General Hospital for a "post-mortem examination," per the release.
I wonder if they will find that he was mauled by a ******* lion?

Selfie + idiocy = Darwin award winner.

That dumbass actually reminds me a lot of the retarded left in THIS country that thought that bringing in 15 million illegal immigrants wasnt going to bite them on the ass.

That dumbass actually reminds me a lot of the retarded left in THIS country that thought that bringing in 15 million illegal immigrants wasnt going to bite them on the ass.
It's actually more identical to the concept of all those cult members who took selfies with Trump and then later were convicted committing crimes for him. People like Stone, Manaford and Bannon.

Loyalty to Trump literally comes back to bite you!

Does just everyfreakingthing have to be political?
Seriously. Some jackass in India gets himself killed in a lion cage and it triggers a jackass in the US to beak off about 'retarded left'.
How small does your life have to be?

Back
Top Bottom