• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man has 150 fly larvae removed from nostrils

Chock Full o Nuts

Voting for Pedro!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Ewww...

The unidentified man had been feeling “off” since October, but it wasn’t until his face and lips swelled on Feb. 9 that he sought help at HCA Florida Memorial Hospital.
“I started getting nose bleeds, constant nose bleeds,” the man told First Coast News.
“I couldn’t even get up to go to the bathroom without my nose starting to bleed.”
Yeah. I usually give it about 4 months when something is wrong before getting it checked out.:rolleyes:
There is video embedded in there, if you wish.. I was curious and managed about 10 seconds of it.:sick:

Of all of the things that I never wanted to know, this might be in the top 100.

The first time I saw maggots crawling on someone's legs I almost tossed my cookies. Then I learned they actually have a purpose, although in that case unintended.
Same with leeches being applied. They do a great job.

Back
Top Bottom