• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Letter containing white powder sent to Donald Trump Jr.'s home

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

MIAMI (AP) — Emergency crews responded Monday after a letter containing an unidentified white powder was sent to the Florida home of Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of former President and GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

A person familiar with the matter said that results on the substance were inconclusive, but officials do not believe it was deadly. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to confirm details of the letter, which were first reported by The Daily Beast.

Trump Jr. opened the letter, which also contained a death threat, in his home office, and emergency responders wearing hazmat suits responded.

Jupiter police said the investigation is being handled by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, which said it was working with the U.S. Secret Service but didn’t have any further details. The Secret Service declined to comment.
========================================================
Popular family.

MIAMI (AP) — Emergency crews responded Monday after a letter containing an unidentified white powder was sent to the Florida home of Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of former President and GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

A person familiar with the matter said that results on the substance were inconclusive, but officials do not believe it was deadly. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to confirm details of the letter, which were first reported by The Daily Beast.

Trump Jr. opened the letter, which also contained a death threat, in his home office, and emergency responders wearing hazmat suits responded.

Jupiter police said the investigation is being handled by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, which said it was working with the U.S. Secret Service but didn’t have any further details. The Secret Service declined to comment.
========================================================
Popular family.

Well that was a dumb move.

If they can find whoever sent it, that person should be in the appropriate amount of trouble.

The appropriate amount depends on what the substance actually was, I think? I mean if it was just sugar or something, that's one thing.

Still, a deserved amount of consequences shall be applied.

It wasn't just the coke that he ordered? I'm shocked, I tell ya.

View attachment 67494873

Ok thank you! The 12 year old that resides in my brain wanted to make a joke of this. Glad you did it first. 😂

In all seriousness, if this is real, I hope they put the person that did it under the jail.

Domestic terrorism.

Or an online drug purchase gone wrong.

Let's just wait until they DO identify the powder, hmm?

Last edited:
Ok thank you! The 12 year old that resides in my brain wanted to make a joke of this. Glad you did it first. 😂

In all seriousness, if this is real, I hope they put the person that did it under the jail.

Well yes. It probably can't be proven who sent it, or if it's drugs, who ordered it. Could be any of Trump's staff, who were dumb enough to think Secret Service would miss it. If it's drugs, we still don't know, it could be a kind of swatting.

One thing we can be sure of, is Trump didn't order it himself. His dealer would be very discreet, and charge for it too.

I'm sure he has those delivered all the time.

Back
Top Bottom