• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1185] Kristi Noem’s New Book Includes a Bizarrely Detailed Account of Killing Her Pet Dog

Again, Trump does not "debate." He mocks his opponents, ridicules their positions/policies, can't seem to speak in complete sentences, and panders his remarks to his followers, making no attempt to sway other voters with logic, reasoning, and/or plain old common sense. Plus he lies consistently. We don't need to wait and see, it's his MO. ☮️

I'm surprised Trump thinks he's even allowed to debate given he thinks the gag order prevents him from campaigning.

Exactly.

There were likely other responsible people who were willing to take the time and effort needed.

What truly strikes me is that she states she chose a dog with known issues as a work dog/farm dog. Who does this? If you are going to have an animal as a work dog - the last dog you are going to pick is one with known serious issues. Her story stinks in many ways.

I'm curious why that first family hasn't come forward to verify Cricket was unruly and vicious. And aside from thinking ohhhh that's a good choice for a working dog, why wasn't she thinking about her kids when she brought Cricket into the mix?

Again, Trump does not "debate." He mocks his opponents, ridicules their positions/policies, can't seem to speak in complete sentences, and panders his remarks to his followers, making no attempt to sway other voters with logic, reasoning, and/or plain old common sense. Plus he lies consistently. We don't need to wait and see, it's his MO. ☮️
Ahhhh..well many in our Country want to see debates. I am one of them. We all deserve to see the two old codgers up on a stage for 90 minutes, without a teleprompter or notes presenting what their plan is for our future.

I'm sorry.

You?
After I read this comment I read a few more then I took my dog for a walk, brought her back home, went back out to do a little hike, climbed a mile and half up and then back home, reread this comment and only now got what you meant.

Why give him credit for knowing what’s right?

Trump never did gave a damn about that. He only cares about how it plays on tv.

Well there were two options. She either stayed on the short list, or she got booted for her failure to comprehend her bragging about shooting innocent animals wouldn't be embraced by very many people. Obviously if Trump can be excused for mocking the handicapped, making disparaging comments about our vets and current service members, so it wasn't a given he wouldn't brush right past what she did. But for now it appears she tried to add dog killer to her resume and it (not Cricket) seems to have bitten her on the ass. So I'm not much concerned what his reasoning is, as long as Noem gets the message the guy she was trying to gain approval from is giving her the (n) and that's the ultimate slap down that nobody else could hand out.

I'm surprised Trump thinks he's even allowed to debate given he thinks the gag order prevents him from campaigning.
Yeah, Biden oughta announce that he's itching to kick Trump around a stage, but... you know... gag order and all.

After I read this comment I read a few more then I took my dog for a walk, brought her back home, went back out to do a little hike, climbed a mile and half up and then back home, reread this comment and only now got what you meant.
I infuse the minds of my interlocutors.

Passed the gravel pit, eh?

So what was I supposed to do? You still haven’t told me how you would have handled the situation.

That’s a shit thing to say, man. I told you I was a kid.

I guess mourning over the dog for 30 years isn’t enough.
Yeah, that was messed up on my part. I apologize.

Sunday wasn’t enough, the governor’s comms team want her to take some more…….

Sunday wasn’t enough, the governor’s comms team want her to take some more…….

Maybe their strategy is to let the Kimmy stuff be addressed because I doubt the maga crowd gives two shits on lying about Kimmy, but killing puppies was a bridge too far for many of them.

She is completely unable to speak the truth. Just can't do it.

You have to wonder what it's like in Noem household these days. I know they're grown and have their own kids now, but did the kids just learn the truth about Cricket? Did she tell them she met Kimmy? If she raised them to confront the truth and are saying we love you and support you but........WTH were you thinking mom? When she's out in the local limelight are people kind of giving the side eye and doing that uncomfortable smile in replacement of everybody gushing over her and helping load up groceries. Are people walking down the sidewalk yank their dogs leashes to avoid her?? 🐶o_O🐐o_O🐎o_O

Back
Top Bottom