• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is reelected, will there be anti-Trump violence and riots?

Will there be anti-Trump violence/riots if Trump wins?

• Total voters
If Trump gets reelected, what do you think the inauguration day protests will be like?

Will a "resistance" be called up, again, like the first time he was elected? Will the media encourage bureaucrats to secretly undermine Trump as President, to protect us from his policies?

Will anti-Trump groups, like antifa and BLM start riots again, burn him in effigy, call for him to be deposed?

What do you think will happen if Trump wins?
I had to vote "Maybe/Don't know".

If the question had been "If Trump is NOT elected, will there be 'pro-Trump' violence and riots?" I wouldn't have had to.

I already answered and you're just ranting now.

Well since your only answer was “I don't know” and when asked for clarification if that was because all future things are unknowable you just refuse to answer, I'll take it that must be your reasoning.

Climate change is not a hoax created by the Chinese. It is a scam to benefit the Chinese and to benefit Progressive and Liberals who are controlling Biden. It is also a scam to take hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to coerce ignorant buyers into buying EVs. Too bad consumers really don't want to be pushed into giving up gas-powered cars for EVs.
The Chinese are controlling the solar panel, and wind turbine, and rare earth minerals market. Not to mention the flow of fentanyl precursors into Mexico.
There is no evidence the Chinese, Indians, and Russians will ever care about reducing emissions from cars and power plants.
And if the U.S. goes it alone in forcing everyone to buy EVS, do you really think the temperature of the planet is going to be reduced because of EVs, solar panels, and wind turbines?
Electric vehicles have been around for 125 years. If they are so efficient and economical, then why doesn't everyone have one?
Get yourself to the GOP convention and have them repudiate their current position on climate change. Get someone to hold hearings in Congress and expose all this fraud. Speak to the AAAS, NASA, and defense department to make them recant. Go to the next climate meeting and set up a competing conference. Time is short. I want to be able to buy an old 8-cylinder two-tone Buick from the 1950s. And while you’re at it, can you get my state to eliminate these useless smog checks on vehicles? And why can’t we smoke anywhere we want?
And as far as Biden obeying federal immigration laws, why should he? The more he lets millions of documented and undocumented migrants into the country, the more blue states benefit politically because as their populations swell, so does the number of congressional representatives increase thereby benefiting the Democratic Party. The 2030 Census will make sure documented and un-documented migrants will be counted in the U.S. Census. That's what the Democrats fully expect - especially in states controlled by Democratic legislatures.
The law is a bitch sometimes. If you don’t like what Biden is doing, rid of the Refugee Act of 1980 and the three ratified treaties that bind US actions.

Raising the paranoia level about democratic voters is absurd. Are we to believe that Biden caused the current world-wide phenomenon of migration from the south to the north to benefit his party? Wouldn’t voter registration drives be an easier fix? Do we let in Cubans and Venezuelans in the hope that they will vote for republicans?

Th
Get yourself to the GOP convention and have them repudiate their current position on climate change. Get someone to hold hearings in Congress and expose all this fraud. Speak to the AAAS, NASA, and defense department to make them recant. Go to the next climate meeting and set up a competing conference. Time is short. I want to be able to buy an old 8-cylinder two-tone Buick from the 1950s. And while you’re at it, can you get my state to eliminate these useless smog checks on vehicles? And why can’t we smoke anywhere we want?

The law is a bitch sometimes. If you don’t like what Biden is doing, rid of the Refugee Act of 1980 and the three ratified treaties that bind US actions.

Raising the paranoia level about democratic voters is absurd. Are we to believe that Biden caused the current world-wide phenomenon of migration from the south to the north to benefit his party? Wouldn’t voter registration drives be an easier fix? Do we let in Cubans and Venezuelans in the hope that they will vote for republicans?
That's a lot of conspiracy oriented, loaded questions.
Why not place all of the responsibility to change our political divide on immigration and climate change someone who believes the climate change "crisis" can be changed by people like me?

In 2020 Biden encouraged more migrants to come to the border because he would not act like Trump and treat illegal aliens like criminals for sneaking into our country. He was on record for saying that in a campaign debate. People believed him an he was elected because he was "not Trump". A good strategy and it worked.

Th

That's a lot of conspiracy oriented, loaded questions.
Why not place all of the responsibility to change our political divide on immigration and climate change someone who believes the climate change "crisis" can be changed by people like me?

In 2020 Biden encouraged more migrants to come to the border because he would not act like Trump and treat illegal aliens like criminals for sneaking into our country. He was on record for saying that in a campaign debate. People believed him an he was elected because he was "not Trump". A good strategy and it worked.
Biden simply said he would abide by the law, which requires the US to consider asylum claims. One aliens apply for asylum, under the law their manner of entry or presence in the US - a misdemeanor - is irrelevant. But ICE continues to apprehend and deport those who do not apply for asylum. As I have pointed out endlessly, there is a tension between the right of a nation to control entry and the obligation of nations, in particular those nations who have ratified the relevant treaties, to allow people to apply for asylum and not return eligible refugees to potential danger. The preceding sentence is a mouthful. Small wonder demagogues simply say “Biden opened the border. End of story.”

Well since your only answer was “I don't know” and when asked for clarification if that was because all future things are unknowable you just refuse to answer, I'll take it that must be your reasoning.
I explained exactly why violence after a Trump loss is more certain than violence after a Biden loss. You're just frustrated because you know I'm correct and also because I won't play your game. Some things are more certain than others and admitting you don't know something is NOT a weakness, contrary to what Trumpism dictates.

Thinking about this briefly, I find myself wondering if there would be more "pro-Trump" violence, or at least violence done by those who think they can get away with it now that Trump is in office.
There wasn't in 2017.
He's said a lot of stuff that might lead some to that.
LIke what?

Boy...that sure was convincing. Trump is a confirmed racist and the default leader of white supremacy. All one has to do is remember the neonazis at his campaign party last month.

Try again
Errr.... dude, this is the problem with your side on this. You think that if "trump is a confirmed racist," that must mean he said Nazis were verify fine people. He did not. He condemned them outright and clearly. But, your side doesn't care about the truth. You care about the narrative.

The Chinese are controlling the solar panel, and wind turbine, and rare earth minerals market. Not to mention the flow of fentanyl precursors into Mexico.
There is no evidence the Chinese, Indians, and Russians will ever care about reducing emissions from cars and power plants.
And if the U.S. goes it alone in forcing everyone to buy EVS, do you really think the temperature of the planet is going to be reduced because of EVs, solar panels, and wind turbines?
Electric vehicles have been around for 125 years. If they are so efficient and economical, then why doesn't everyone have one?
The Chinese people have demanded air they can breathe, water they can drink, land that is fertile rather than contaminated by chemicals. Going into this century the CCP BoyZ in Beijing figured they didn't need to spend on a clean physical environment so it was a shock to 'em when the people demanded a clean and healthy physical environment as their natural resource and right. The CCP BoyZ in Beijing need to publicize climate steps and measures to satisfy the popular demand for 'em which means Biden has Xi Jinping over a barrel on this too. With Trump, not.

The same is true in India but less so in Russia where Putin and his elites don't care while the Russian people as a whole take pride in being tough against all odds as they line up to their early graves.

There are still problems in China where a decade ago the massive pig population was wiped out by a half by a disease I forget the name of at this point and where farmers did what they'd done for thousand of years in animal plagues, ie, dumped the mass of pig carcases into the rivers for 'em to go away. When the hundreds of millions of urban residents downstream started hollering bloody murder about deadly water the Party-Government had to act both fast and hard.

So your post is MAGA-Trump crapola and rote dogma.

Here is the smartest thing you wrote in refuting my claim the anti-Trump posters are like HUAC witch hunters:
"the only thing that will checkmate the masses of MAGAs is fidelity to the Constitution by those who take their oath genuinely and seriously."

Just like what Pence did on J6, he upheld the Constitution and refused to do Trump's truly stupid bidding.
And because of Pence doing his job as VP, the voters rejected him because he was doing his job as VP - but not as a Trump conspirator.
....and....

The Chinese people have demanded air they can breathe, water they can drink, land that is fertile rather than contaminated by chemicals. Going into this century the CCP BoyZ in Beijing figured they didn't need to spend on a clean physical environment so it was a shock to 'em when the people demanded a clean and healthy physical environment as their natural resource and right. The CCP BoyZ in Beijing need to publicize climate steps and measures to satisfy the popular demand for 'em which means Biden has Xi Jinping over a barrel on this too. With Trump, not.

The same is true in India but less so in Russia where Putin and his elites don't care while the Russian people as a whole take pride in being tough against all odds as they line up to their early graves.

There are still problems in China where a decade ago the massive pig population was wiped out by a half by a disease I forget the name of at this point and where farmers did what they'd done for thousand of years in animal plagues, ie, dumped the mass of pig carcases into the rivers for 'em to go away. When the hundreds of millions of urban residents downstream started hollering bloody murder about deadly water the Party-Government had to act both fast and hard.

So your post is MAGA-Trump crapola and rote dogma.
And your recap of recent Chinese history is fallacious.

China is taking my recommendation when it comes to climate change:
ADAPTATION AND NOT MITIGATION
You can't stop climate change you can only adapt to it.
That is what China is doing. And it what we should be doing, also.
But China is smart enough to realize there are tens of millions of gullible Americans who believe solar panels, wind turbines, and EVs are the way to save the planet. So they build those products and Americans and other gullible countries buy them.

Adaptation over mitigation

Unlike its Western counterparts, though, China’s climate change policies have since the early 2000s accorded greater priority to adaptation than to mitigation. Consequently, its key mitigation targets, to peak greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 and achieve carbon neutrality by 2060, are not very ambitious given its ability to focus resources and centralize decision making and implementation.

The central prong of China’s strategy to deal with climate change springs from an assessment that, regardless of any mitigation efforts China makes, the People’s Republic of China will still have to cope with temperatures rising well above the 1.5 degrees Celsius peak embodied in the Paris Agreement and its subsequent iterations. This explains China’s prioritizing adaptation to a warming world. But Beijing does not officially tout its adaptation efforts as necessary to deal with looming domestic environmental crises. It apparently does not want to sow pessimism about the future and increase popular pressure on the CCP to achieve heroic environmental results.

Errr.... dude, this is the problem with your side on this. You think that if "trump is a confirmed racist," that must mean he said Nazis were verify fine people. He did not. He condemned them outright and clearly. But, your side doesn't care about the truth. You care about the narrative.
Sadly, the narrative includes Trump spreading outrageously false info on black on white crime (saying blacks responsible for 80% of homicides of whites), complaining about black accountants saying he preferred short guys with yarmulkes, suggesting that we shouldn’t have immigrants from shithole countries preferring Norwegians (nice folks, but you can’t get whiter than that), calling for banning all Muslims, a record of racial discrimination in housing, and challenging Obama’s’ eligibility to be president.

True, The Donald is an all-purpose insulter, as his demeaning of McCain’s heroism showed us. Who really knows if Trump is racist in his mind or heart. But he clearly appeals to bigotry as a tactic.

Sadly, the narrative includes Trump spreading outrageously false info on black on white crime (saying blacks responsible for 80% of homicides of whites), complaining about black accountants saying he preferred short guys with yarmulkes, suggesting that we shouldn’t have immigrants from shithole countries preferring Norwegians (nice folks, but you can’t get whiter than that), calling for banning all Muslims, a record of racial discrimination in housing, and challenging Obama’s’ eligibility to be president.

True, The Donald is an all-purpose insulter, as his demeaning of McCain’s heroism showed us. Who really knows if Trump is racist in his mind or heart. But he clearly appeals to bigotry as a tactic.
One, even if what you said just there were true, which it isn't, but even if we assume it to be true, the fact remains that the media and the Left LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH when they say that Trump said Nazis were very fine people and that he refused to condemn Nazis and white supremacists. It's just a fact - you can watch the video and listen to his words that day. The ONLY way to present that as him saying Nazis were very fine people would be to falsely and dishonestly edit his statement.

Two, it is a fact that black people commit at least 60% of all violent crime in the US, despite being only 14% of the population. The short guys with yarmulkes quote is from a disgruntled former employee's book relating stuff from the 1990s. There is no confirmation that it was actually said, and as we can see from the "very fine people" commentary, it doesn't have to be true to be said. The shithole countries comment, about Haiti and El Salvador supposedly (two obviously shithole countries) was reported by a DEMOCRATIC aide. Forgive me if I don't buy what some democrat operative says. Regarding why shouldn't we have more from Norway allegation, that's from "two people briefed on the conversation" (anonymous, of course), and the comments were never confirmed.

He never called for banning all Muslims - he called for banning travel from 7 countries who were high risk. There about 30 Muslim countries. There is no "record of racial discrimination in housing" by Donald Trump - there was an EEOC investigation in the 1970s, when his dad was running the show, but that doesn't mean there was any valid claim - it was a charge anyone can file.

Demeaning McCain's heroism? The Democrats had zero problem demeaning his heroism when it was Obama vs McCain --

On Sunday’s Face the Nation, Obama supporter retired Gen. Wesley Clark, remarkably, went there: “I don’t think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president.” (Full context here.) So did liberal blogger John Aravosis, writing that “[g]etting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience.” On Monday, former Obama adviser Rand Beers argued that McCain’s isolation as a POW limited his insight on national security issues. https://slate.com/news-and-politics...tack-mccain-s-war-record-mccain-rejoices.html and https://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/world/americas/29iht-campaign.4.14081913.html

So, let's not get all high and mighty, lol.

There wasn't in 2017.

LIke what?
I mean, it's literally been an ongoing topic of discussion since 2016 or earlier, so I suspect you're willfully ignoring it, but:

Reminds me of that meme featuring reporters stating that protests have been peaceful while buildings are burning behind them.

The narrative is crystal clear. Trump is a racist. He was caught refusing to rent to black people....among countless other things. He hates black people. "Our side" not only cares about the truth, our side lives it. Your side? All liars because they ape Trump.

The narrative is crystal clear. Trump is a racist. He was caught refusing to rent to black people....among countless other things. He hates black people. "Our side" not only cares about the truth, our side lives it. Your side? All liars because they ape Trump.
This is where your side goes off the rails, again. Donald Trump was never "caught refusing to rent to black people." That's the false narrative you folks glom onto. The EEOC investigated and the matter was resolved with no admission of liability, and Trump at all times denied any racial discrimination. So, to suggest he was "caught" is wrong.

You say "countless things", but your side just repeats false allegations, like "Nazis are very fine people," which he absolutely did not say and the media and anti-Trump side just lies about it.

So what's, like, the most damning two or three of the "countless" other things you claim to be aware of?

This is where your side goes off the rails, again. Donald Trump was never "caught refusing to rent to black people." That's the false narrative you folks glom onto. The EEOC investigated and the matter was resolved with no admission of liability, and Trump at all times denied any racial discrimination. So, to suggest he was "caught" is wrong.

You say "countless things", but your side just repeats false allegations, like "Nazis are very fine people," which he absolutely did not say and the media and anti-Trump side just lies about it.

So what's, like, the most damning two or three of the "countless" other things you claim to be aware of?
You are dead wrong. They sent in ringers and he was busted. He and his dad. He was charged with racial discrimination in renting his apartments to whites only which was a violation of Federal law. Use your Google button and learn something. This has zero to do with the liberal media. It has everything to do your your king being a racist. Which he is.

You are dead wrong. They sent in ringers and he was busted. He and his dad. He was charged with racial discrimination in renting his apartments to whites only which was a violation of Federal law. Use your Google button and learn something. This has zero to do with the liberal media. It has everything to do your your king being a racist. Which he is.
Sure, he was charged, but the matter was resolved with no admission of liability. This was something Trump denied without equivocation.

I have not only "googled", but I have read the EEOC materials which were released by the FBI. You should learn something, because you don't know what you're talking about.

The Leftist media does lie about Trump. The "Nazis are very fine people" bullshit should tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom