• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP fraud and fascism at its finest.

Don't you just know this is the new republican way of forcing unacceptable unpopular rotten policies on the masses! TRICK THEM! Is there ANYTHING about these republicans that's legit? Everything they do is underhanded and deceitful. What a despicable party!

There’s no dog whistles anymore.

The Republican Party is the party of racists and bigots in its totality now.

If you still support them, you’re in that camp whether you like it or not.

The racists & bigots & anti semites are your liberal academia types. They hid it well until lately.

Menendez called for you. Something about gold bars?

The racists & bigots & anti semites are your liberal academia types. They hid it well until lately.

Menendez called for you. Something about gold bars?

Nice flag.

Ya know.....if you really love Israel that much....they'd probably let you in to live over there? I think you should consider that.

Nice flag.

Ya know.....if you really love Israel that much....they'd probably let you in to live over there? I think you should consider that.

I love Virginia Beach and I think that I will stay right here................thank you very much.

Who the hell do you think you are telling someone to leave the USA............................ just because you have your panties in a wad?

I love Virginia Beach and I think that I will stay right here................thank you very much.

Who the hell do you think you are telling someone to leave the USA............................ just because you have your panties in a wad?

Well you were flying the flag of a sandy and faraway foreign land. I thought that must mean that you really like Israel. My point is that since you love it so much, you should express that by going there to live. Thats just a suggestion and opinion. I dont have my "panties in a wad". If you "love" Virginia Beach I think you should fly a Virginia flag or US flag. Ya know. Your own state and nation and not a foreign and sandy land. But of course you are free here in the US to show your fealty and allegiance to Israel if thats your choice. Thats what I like about the USA, you can do what you want within reason. (I dont care much for Israel though)

Funny, cons love to say that kind of crappola. Especially the magidiots.

Funny, cons love to say that kind of crappola. Especially the magidiots.

You spend every waking moment blathering about the right and say very little about your own party's corruption.

Go chase someone else's hubcaps.

Both parties have their fair share of "Freak Shows" while you faithfully jester for your team.

You spend every waking moment blathering about the right and say very little about your own party's corruption.

Go chase someone else's hubcaps.

Both parties have their fair share of "Freak Shows" while you faithfully jester for your team.
Awww, did I hit a nerve? Bad enough the cons have to make shit up to get books banned. Wingnuts for ignorance should be their slogan. I voted for Ben Gilman. He would be considered a communist by today's right wing standards. Fortunately the internet mitigates your sides goal to promote ignorance.

Awww, did I hit a nerve? Bad enough the cons have to make shit up to get books banned. Wingnuts for ignorance should be their slogan. I voted for Ben Gilman. He would be considered a communist by today's right wing standards. Fortunately the internet mitigates your sides goal to promote ignorance.

A funny bone maybe?

More like the Brooklyn public library giving free access to all those scary books the wingnut religious loones want to ban.
Yeah I’m sure all the Antifa folks who aren’t even literate to start with are reading “banned books” lists.

I probably have read more Asimov than you and so I know that his philsophical and religious writing was amost universally panned. EG his book on the Bible. Now as to the quote. What you seem to mean is Do not let my opinon about what is right get in the way of your truth about what is right. IT is pure leftist authoritarianism.
If you were rational it seems you would attend to your duties and let others attend to theirs.

There is no Society of College Medicine, let alone a violations department,” Justin Brown, the district’s director of diversity, equity, and inclusion, was quoted as telling board members in an email. “This is simply someone trying to troll the district.”

I'm sure this clown figured if Trump could troll his way into the White House, it should be easy to troll a few schools and get his fascism freak on.

Back
Top Bottom