• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FAKE? Naw. Freedom of speech.

Crunchtime

Pro God Pro Israel Pro Life
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Why don't you ask Mike Tyson?
Why don’t you address the OP? I think Mike Tyson is secure in his masculinity. He’s an alpha male with a high and squeaky voice but I’ve never heard his gender being questioned.

And I only needed therapy in ~2nd grade to correct my G and L..
Was strangely a bunch of S words that did it...

But now I can take classes on how I wish to sound?!
Ever listen to a recording of yourself? "That's me?!"

Why don’t you address the OP? I think Mike Tyson is secure in his masculinity. He’s an alpha male with a high and squeaky voice but I’ve never heard his gender being questioned.
Tyson is a moron who cannot manage money, a career, marriages, relationships, has low intelligence, has a child’s squeaky voice, and is a convicted rapist.

Tyson is a moron who cannot manage money, a career, marriages, relationships, has low intelligence, has a child’s squeaky voice, and is a convicted rapist.
Someone turned the topic to Tyson. What about the OP?

Fair enough.
It’s just another way to separate stupid people from their money.
Maybe they can even get it done cheaper in Turkey.

And I only needed therapy in ~2nd grade to correct my G and L..
Was strangely a bunch of S words that did it...

But now I can take classes on how I wish to sound?!
Ever listen to a recording of yourself? "That's me?!"
Does that qualify as gender training? From the information I have read here multiple genders are natural. Why would a person need training to speak according to their gender?

You're the one who brought up "changing voices". Tyson has a funny voice, how can you object? Are you poo-pooing him because he's black or because he's not trans? Seems like you may just be trying to stir up some gay hate. Yes?

Here's a link from Johns Hopkins explaining gender affirming voice therapy, for those of you who prefer not to give FOX clicks:

Now you can get help to create a voice that matches your gender identity. I thought this gender stuff was real. Why would anyone need to change their voice if their gender is real?

Catholic university Marquette removes flyer offering 'gender-affirming voice therapy' to all ages

https://www.foxnews.com/media/catho...flyer-gender-affirming-voice-therapy-all-ages

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

The answer seems to be that being transgender means that one’s mind expected to be placed in a body with different (opposite?) gender characteristics. That appears to include justification for altering (by any means available?) their ‘incorrect’ body characteristics - preferably (mostly?) at the expense of others.

Last edited:
You're the one who brought up "changing voices". Tyson has a funny voice, how can you object? Are you poo-pooing him because he's black or because he's not trans? Seems like you may just be trying to stir up some gay hate. Yes?
What? Get a grip. That all came from your mind and heart. Not mine. I just don’t understand why someone would need training to match their voice with their gender if their gender is really natural. Fake.

Here's a link from Johns Hopkins explaining gender affirming voice therapy, for those of you who prefer not to give FOX clicks:

It’s fake. Gender ideology is fake.

It’s fake. Gender ideology is fake.
Youre right. The left argues that gender is a social construct--ie fake--then argues a man can be a woman if he wants to. Also fake. Good luck getting them to grasp that though.

The answer seems to be that being transgender means that one’s mind expected to be placed in a body with different (opposite?) gender characteristics. That appears to include justification for altering (by any means available?) their ‘incorrect’ body characteristics - preferably (mostly?) at the expense of others.
Do you have health insurance? Why? Don't you feel bad offloading your medical expenses on others?

Back
Top Bottom