• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate scientist explains people are not appreciating how big the problem is

This all started out with the West being found guilty until proven innocent. Given this whole theory is virtually a science free zone there is no hope that that will ever change given the taxpayer Trillions its now worth per annum for those promoting it.

We were all told as far back as 1988 by James Hansen that the 'debate was over' on AGW (Do you remember any debate because I certainly don't ?) We were presented with a fait accompli so pay up prolls ..... ker ching !

It is hardly a coincidence that the following year the Wall fell and communism failed and the UN made its first declaration of 'clock is ticking' climate doom . The usual suspects then happily swapped their red flag for a green one and the rest (or is it the West?) is history :rolleyes:

Standard denier talking points.

This all started out with the West being found guilty until proven innocent. Given this whole theory is virtually a science free zone there is no hope that that will ever change given the taxpayer Trillions its now worth per annum for those promoting it.

We were all told as far back as 1988 by James Hansen that the 'debate was over' on AGW (Do you remember any debate because I certainly don't ?) We were presented with a fait accompli so pay up prolls ..... ker ching !

It is hardly a coincidence that the following year the Wall fell communism failed and the UN made its first declaration of 'clock is ticking' climate doom . The usual suspects then happily swapped their red flag for a green one and the rest (or is it the West?) is history :rolleyes:
I suspect there are some in Governments that feel a need to have an Emmanuel Goldstein to hate,
and an Eurasia to fear (1984)!

Back
Top Bottom