• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Claudine Gay’s resignation

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

I disagree with the title of the article that Gay's resignation had NOTHING to do with plagiarism. She did make a mistake by not citing every source.

But the froth by righties over this is disturbing. They act like barbarians cheering a successful hunt. Indeed, that is what they've been doing, going after successful institutions and the people leading them. These righties choose not to understand that reality has a well-known liberal bias. They want to force their bubble onto education, particularly the liberal arts, which they despise. Can't have any of that understanding and empathy that is anathema to fascism, right, righties?

I disagree with the title of the article that Gay's resignation had NOTHING to do with plagiarism. She did make a mistake by not citing every source.
Anyone whjo has written as much as her will make some errors--------so I agree with the title
But the froth by righties over this is disturbing. They act like barbarians cheering a successful hunt. Indeed, that is what they've been doing, going after successful institutions and the people leading them. These righties choose not to understand that reality has a well-known liberal bias. They want to force their bubble onto education, particularly the liberal arts, which they despise. Can't have any of that understanding and empathy that is anathema to fascism, right, righties?
Well said. Agree

Good riddance to that commie. The problem is they'll just replace her with another stinking commie.

Back
Top Bottom