• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boy says for every 50 followers, he will eat a spoonful of peanut butter.

Chock Full o Nuts

Voting for Pedro!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
“I was expecting it kind of as a joke to get you know maybe a couple hundred, but then once it got in the thousands it kept going. And I thought it was funny at first and then when I realized how much peanut butter I had to eat then it wasn’t much of a joke anymore and it was a lot of peanut butter,” said Eli.
🤮Internet lesson learned..😂

“So I decided every 10,000 followers I’ll eat one cup of peanut butter,” said Eli.
However, that rule change didn’t save Eli from consuming large amounts of peanut butter much to his dismay.
Just call it quits.. You don't have to.

Eli made a goal on January 14th to cover himself in peanut butter once he reached 100,000 followers which he did a few days ago. Since starting the account the Mielke household has gone through seven jars of peanut butter.

“I’ve spent pretty close to $150 on peanut butter to support this venture for him,” said Angela.
Stop encouraging. Mass peanut butter consumption cannot be to great for you.

If he's got 100,000 followers he's making a ton of cash. His mom should let the $150 thing go.

Personally, I find it slightly concerning that that many people are willing to follow someone for this reason.

Not surprising though.

Mankind is so ****ed!

I'm still watching that woman groom dogs. I find it soothing.
Watching someone perform a repetitive task can be oddly relaxing, now that you mention it.

Awhile back I was getting offered various videos of someone cleaning rugs on YT shorts, I kept ending up watching them until I told YT to not recommend them.

Although shorts are deviously addicting by default.
It's probably good I have not yet created a tiktok account, I'd be lost.

Back
Top Bottom