• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another vote fraud busted

Yours is an unknowable statistic. Here in this op we have a guy who cast 9 votes that were counted. His votes now might be counted as fraud in your .003 stat. Until now his vote was considered a valid legal vote. The fraudulant voter was obviously on the voter roll while "we" collectively relied on this voter to police himself, just as we rely on mass mail in ballots to be filled out by those who they were intended for. We also rely that ballots are only sent or given to eligible voters. The vote was polluted by these illegal votes in the op until someone investigated. Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep ineligible voters like Pritchard on the rolls. Why is that?
Another GOPer who doesn't understand that you will get caught if you do your dumb voter fraud.

Apparently they are drinking their own koolaid and believe they won't get caught.

Let these goobers believe it. Their stupidity is no one else's problem.

I wonder if he was he mailed a ballot? How many other fellons voted? How many foreign nationals here illegally voted? I doubt that he voted 9 times in the same election. I didn't read beyond the paywall though the headline makes that implication.
Fraud should not be easy. Auditing the vote to find all who did this would be a good start.
Hey guess what? Mr. Republican Official is a felon for committing check fraud and he chose to vote even though he's a felon. You mean to tell me Mr Republican Official didn't know felons can't vote? 😂

I recall when a black woman thought she could vote but got 5 years for trying. This dude voted illegally nine times and got a $5,000 fine and a "public reprimand".
The woman made an honest mistake but was punished - severely - nonetheless.

This White Republican didn't make a mere mistake, he deliberately and intentionally voted fraudulently.

And he's "punished" very, very lightly.

Sounds like you need to add a little background information on that claim.
No, we don't.

In Post #7, @Ishm provided accurate "background information" re the Black woman's appallingly-severe punishment for her honest mistake.

Sounds like you need to add a little background information on that claim.

There you go again, proving that nicknames and avatars are often admissions of failure.
NO INTEGRITY, and now you're calling people liars to boot.

I wonder if he was he mailed a ballot? How many other fellons voted? How many foreign nationals here illegally voted? I doubt that he voted 9 times in the same election. I didn't read beyond the paywall though the headline makes that implication.
Fraud should not be easy. Auditing the vote to find all who did this would be a good start.
look-over-there-dj-hunts.gif

Absolutely amazing that this popped up today.

Hey guess what? Mr. Republican Official is a felon for committing check fraud and he chose to vote even though he's a felon. You mean to tell me Mr Republican Official didn't know felons can't vote? 😂
The point you should take note of is "Mr. Republican official" was able to vote 9 times. How many others voted illegally? How many were disenfranchised by illegal votes? The jaded cynic in me needs to point out that "Mr Republican official" was likely targeted for prosecution because he was a vocal republican on the radio. Could be a coincidence? Republicans have been clammering for clean voter rolls for decades and would be in favor of a systematic review of the voter rolls culling out ineligable voters and charging all (from all parties) who have voted illegally. Meanwhile as we speak, Biden by executive order is registering felons in prisons using taxpayer resources.

Back
Top Bottom